:Chapter 4:

:Dalton:

"So Isabella and Lucas were the ones who made the rogue activity go down and took a rogue hostage?" Andrew asked as he opened his gym locker. We were at football practice. 'A game where stupid humans chase balls and tackle each other. I prefer rough housing in wolf form over this. But no we have to be the captain of the football team.' 'Cock it Ash.' Ash huffed and growled before going silent.

"Yeah. The Hunter's Organization has some sort of theory on this rogue mastermind so they are gonna torture him for information." I told Andrew as I took off my shirt to go get my football uniform on. 'We should of signed up for basketball or soccer. Least those uniforms look cool.' 'Do you ever stop complaining?' 'Not until after the practice because then we get to run.'

That was true, tonight was the full moon, it was harder to resist the shift and a werewolves wolf was very on edge and so was a werewolf in general. Nico was already in his uniform and making his way outside to the gym. Kadan appeared. "Hurry up Dalton. I just wanna get this practice over. Alana is in the bleachers doing nothing." Kadan said with a groan. Since Alana was pregnant she wasn't doing cheerleading.

That meant her co-captain Piper was captain until Alana gave birth. I'm not sure when she is due but this is her senior year so I'm not sure if Alana will do cheerleading again for this year. I guess we'll just find out within time. I put the padding in before nodding at Kadan and following him out to the gym where everyone was exercising. 'Least they are getting off their lazy asses.'

The coach motioned for me to go do the exercises with my team. When I looked at the bleachers I was takin by shock to see Isabella there. Isabella looked at me and offered a small smile. 'Isabella! We should ditch practice and go be with her.' 'Ash.' 'Yes Dalton.' 'Isabella is right here watching the practice!' 'Oh.'

I looked back at Isabella and waved at her. Andrew looked up and smirked at me. "Isabella has you wrapped around her finger." Andrew said with a smirk. Andrew then looked up at Isabella and make a slitting of the throat at her. Isabella returned it with a smirk. Andrew and Isabella were in the middle of some big prank war so instead of being all buddy, buddy, the two were plotting pranks against each other.

Isabella the returned her attention to me. Then she mouthed I need to talk to you. I nodded before going to a spot and beginning to work out. Alana and Isabella began to talk to each other. Coincidentally I ended up next to Derik, Derik had recently decided to join the football team. Derik was back to his normal confident self since he wasn't constantly looking over his shoulder in fear that Red Claws would be there. 'I wouldn't be normal if I was in his position when all that was happening.'

He had gotten such a large fear he asked if he could stay at my place until everything settled down. The truce was all thanks to Isabella and Enyr. One of the Redwolf's had a human mate with cancer and they agreed to turn her in replacement for Derik. "Hey." Derik said as we did jumping jacks. I waved at him. I guess you could say Derik was a lone wolf for now unless he decided to join a pack but he was under The Hunter's Organization's protection so attacking him would be suicide. 'Not to mention having to deal with Isabella.' 'Agreed there.'

"Was it just me or was there rogues around?" Derik asked in a hushed voice. "There was rogues. Isabella and Lucas took care of them. I was actually surprised you weren't there." I told him. "Different jobs. Isabella and I don't always go on the same jobs. Sometimes we will but not all the time but she should of informed me because I would of loved to go on a stakeout." Derik said with a small smile. 'What is hunter's obsessions with stakeouts?' 'I don't know why don't you ask them sometime.'

Ash rolled his eyes at me. 'I just wanna get this training done.' I looked back at Isabella who was talking with Alana. Isabella looked up and smiled with her cheeks red. Me too.
******************
"So what is it you wanted to talk about?" I asked Isabella as we sat on the bench where behind was a statue of a real sized wolf. "Two things I'll ask the normal one first," Isabella started. I nodded giving her the cue to go. "Can you uh um, tutor me in math or help me. I'm having trouble and when I you know hacked the school I saw you had very good grades." Isabella said her cheeks bright red.

I stared at her in complete shock. 'Did she?' 'Yes she did.' "Answer already Dalton!" Isabella suddenly exclaimed making me answer. "Yes. Yeah of course. Whenever you need help." Isabella smiled at me. "Ok now the not normal one. You are an Alpha right?" Isabella asked me tilting her head. "Well Alpha blood. I'm not the Alpha just yet." I told Isabella now confused. Isabella nodded.

"Well we got some information form the rogue but not enough. I thought since you had that power aura around you. You could possibly help me." Isabella said with a grin on her face. 'Oh a torture session. Haven't had something fun like that in awhile.' "Sure when will you need me?" I asked Isabella taking out my iPhone 6 to see if I had any text messages. Nope. Isabella stopped talking and her face scrunched up as she began thinking.

"How about today around five?" Isabella asked offering me a small innocent smile. "Sure. Will I be eating over?" I asked scooting closer to her. Isabella nodded. 'Yes! A torture session, spending time with Isabella and food! Best day ever!' Ash was howling with joy. I would admit it I was happy too. "Ok but I will have to leave by eight or nine. Tonight's the full moon and Ash wants to run tonight." I told Isabella pushing aside my black bangs. 'I'll save it for tomorrow if it means hanging out with Isabella.'

"My brothers got a few movies if you want to watch them with us tonight. Lights Out is one of them." Isabella said with a grin. 'That's that movie with the malevolent spirit and the lights.' I nodded. "Yeah I may come around four instead." I told her with a smile. Isabella nodded before we got up and walked out of the school.

"See you around four." Isabella said offering me a smile as she took out her helmet and got on her bike. "I'll be there." I told her before getting into my Lamborghini. Isabella revved up her bike as she put on her helmet and slid down the protector. Now she looked like a biker with a denim jacket and black Harley Quinn skinny jeans on clad with her Harley Quinn biker gloves. I knew somewhere on her was some sort of weapon, Isabella never left her house without one.

'Safety precautions.' Isabella waved before she pressed on her Harley and began to drive off. With that I turned on my car and drove from the parking lot, happiness on my mind.

1239. Hey! So I rode a four wheeler, it was alright I just don't like how big they are, I'd prefer a dirt bike or a motorcycle. But I watched Lights Out and it was scary. Isabella would thrive in that situation, Diana would try to attack her and she'd set herself on fire and be yelling at Diana calling her a bunch of names. Until next time dirty marshmallows.