:Chapter 11:

:Isabella:

"Philip you sneaky pirate." I said holding the romance novel in my hand trying to estimate the book. I was on my bed reading a book which was very rare. I decided to pick up a romance novel. 'I have read that one. It's good.' At the foot of my bed was Maryse, my hellhound. She was sleeping on my bed to guard me. Violet and Ferrell were busy right now so Maryse was here. When my brothers heard about the rogues they wanted one of my demons or a werewolf with me at all times or Derik and Lucas.

They said it as if I couldn't handle myself. Who was the second best hunter me or them? Me. 'Second best while Derik is the first best.' 'It was one job that I messed up.' 'Still was one so step up your game girlfriend.' I rolled my eyes as I pushed myself up in bed. Maryse peeked open her bright red eyes then pushed herself up. Maryse sorta looked like a wolf but minus all the fur. Seen the psi-hounds in Vampire academy that's sorta what Maryse looked like but bigger.

You also couldn't train a hellhound they simply protected you and attacked when needed. They usually drag souls down into hell being one of the few demons to be able to exit hell without vessels. Maryse didn't have a human form like Gavial does. Her form was solid and not smoke-like the way Gavial's was. Just like Gavial, Maryse had red eyes.

"I'm gonna go see if Flimur has cooked dinner." I told her setting down the book and letting out a stretch. Maryse got off the bed and followed me down the stairs before I emerged into the kitchen. Flimur in his tiny form held a squeeze bottle of sour cream that seemed to be bigger than him. There was two plates set up both with a quesadilla. Flimur grumbled at me in his naïve tongue just as there was a knock at the door. 'I wonder who it is.'

I walked off to the door with Maryse trailing me. I looked out the peephole and a small smile graced my face. Opening the door I smiled at Dalton. "Hi Dalton." I said in a cheery voice. Dalton smiled then froze when he saw Maryse. "New dog?" Dalton asked. Maryse growled and bared her teeth at that. "Maryse you can go sleep. Dalton's a friend." I told her motioning Dalton in. 'One day he will be more than a friend.' 'Shut up Satan. And I bet Lilith will be more than your friend with benefits or general with benefits.'

Dalton came in then closed the door behind him. "What brings you here?" I asked leading him to the kitchen. "I was at Walmart and came across some rogues." Dalton said as he sat down in the kitchen chair. I went serious at that and sat down. "Did you fight them?" I asked slightly interested. Dalton shook his head. "No I came to warn you actually." Dalton said.

"They believe the hunters got the rogue doctor. They plan on attacking you if the plan is given the ok." Dalton said staring at me. Maryse had left but I knew I'd have to discuss this with her and my hellions plus Lucas and Derik and maybe even Victor then my brothers. They all deserved to know. 'I deserve to know.' 'You are here brilliant.' Satan snickered.

"Thank you for informing me. Would you like a quesadilla?" I asked. Dalton looked at it then at the door. "Sure I can't stay here long though. I got to bring some things home." Dalton said with a sheepish smile. I nodded. Flimur came over and handed us our quesadillas with sour cream. I thanked Flimur who then retreated to his little house. Dalton began breaking apart the quesadilla then eating it.

"Did you hear anything else besides them wanting to attack me?" I asked. Dalton nodded. "Yeah they have an Alpha they are working under. I am gonna right some things down with Nico then give it you." Dalton said with a small smile. I nodded. 'It would be better if you two kissed.' I blocked out Satan after that not wanting to hear him go on about how I should have a relationship with Dalton.

"Have you gotten any college applications?" I asked. Dalton nodded. "I got a letter from NYU they are reviewing over it." Dalton said. I might end up going to NYU now. It might be a little selfish to be where my friends were but I didn't want to go to far. I smiled at him as I tore off a piece of my food and ate it. "Maybe we will end up going to the same college together." I told him.

Dalton smiled and nodded in agreement at what I had said. I couldn't wait for college actually. The joy I could have with the excitement of something new. 'Maybe some better jobs too.' 'I'm not talking to you.' I then cut our connection. "Thank you for dinner. I ought to be getting back so my Mom isn't worry." Dalton said standing up. He then placed the plate in front of Flimur's house along with mine.

I got up and followed Dalton to the door. "Thanks for the warning." I told him offering a smile. "Anytime. Knowing your safe makes it easier to rest at night for both Ash and I." Dalton said as his large frame hovered in the doorway blocking out the cold wispy air. "Bye Dalton drive safely." I told him. Dalton smiled then once again pulled me into a hug. I gotten used to the hugs so I let him. He was warm so an up for me.

'Warmth.' I rolled my eyes mentally at Satan. "Be safe." I told him before he turned around. I watched him leave before shutting the door. Maryse stood behind me her little bit of fur shining in the setting sun. "Tonight is the lunar eclipse." I told her. On a lunar eclipse werewolves either couldn't shift or had to be chained up since their wolf took over and followed every primal instinct. 'Ash's is to take y-' I cut off Satan before he could finish that horrible thought he had forming in his dirty mind.

I ran my fingers through Maryse's fur before walking back off towards my room determined to get some more chapters finished off my pirate book. Hey it was really good and I was waiting for the library to get the book I was reading. With that I hurried up to my room and got to reading the book.

1114. Hey so simply chapter nothing to big happening sorta a filler literally took me thirty minutes- to an hour to write. I usually write chapters in two go's so that Wattpad doesn't delete anything and then makes me angry. Until next time wattpadian marshmallows.