:Chapter 15:

:Isabella:

"You want to go to Massachusetts?" Ryne asked. "Well not really do I want to go but I need some information and I might find it there." I told Ryne. 'And some history.' 'I am not digging up my history.' 'Ok don't go psycho on me!' Satan then disappeared in fear. "What information?" Ryne asked drumming his fingers on the kitchen table. "On the rogues." I told him.

Ryne sighed. "I don't support it but I know you will sneak out and do it anyway." Ryne said. I nodded. "You don't have to worry about me, Dalton is coming too. Plus shouldn't you be more worried about your girlfriend." I told him in a teasing tone. Ryne glared at me. "She is not my girlfriend. I'm just helping her out." Ryne said. "Yes with kisses being snuck." I told him. Ryne glared even more. 'He is just like you when it comes to relationships.' 'Like you are any better.'

Ryne sighed. "Just be careful and come back in at least two pieces but would like one." Ryne said with a small grin. "No promises." I said with a grin. "Go to bed Isabella." Ryne said. I flipped him the bird before actually following his instructions. I was tired and sleep sounded good. 'You bet.' I got into my room and climbed into the bed as Satan appeared next to me. He wasn't real just a sorta projection that only vessels or special people could see.

Satan can't hit me since he isn't real and can't come here without using me. Which has done a few times. It was a weird experience, it felt like I was being shoved aside and something else taking the wheel. I wonder if that's how werewolves feel with their wolves? Maybe I'd ask Dalton one day. But I should sleep for the trip. "You bet." Satan said. I ignored him as I drifted off to sleep.
*******************
I expected to wake up to an alarm not to Dalton going through my books. I had a pillow in my hand and quietly came up to him. 'Hit him were it hurts!' Readying my pillow I slammed it down onto him making Dalton jump in shock. I then threw my body weight at him and out of the shock Dalton and I went tumbling to the ground.

"Woah, woah I surrender." Dalton said instantly holding his hands up as I got ready to bring the pillow down. "Who the hell let you in here?" I asked angrily. "Your brother." Dalton said as he got up when I got off of him. 'You were straddling him.' 'Shut it.' "Which one?" I asked. "Both." Dalton said.

"What time is it?" I asked. "Around ten. You slept through the alarm. I was just waiting for you. I packed and came here." Dalton said. "With your car?" I asked. "No I shifted." Dalton said seriously. I nodded not gonna ask how he brought everything with him. "You should get packed. I'll be downstairs." Dalton said. 'Well then.' Dalton smiled at me before leaving the room.

I sighed before decided to follow his advice. I got out two duffle bags that I used on small hunting trips. While being here I really didn't go far for jobs. Greenburg happened to be a supernatural melt pot, you always had something going on. I even brooded my horizons for jobs. In total there was five hunters here and a hunter in a neighboring town. Victor. This section of the world was very safe. 'Well anything can be made safe with the right defense systems and precautions. Lucifer made a place in hell where angels can't enter.' 'I don't angels would even consider going to hell Satan.' 'You never know. Must be prepared for anything. But a bad truce is better than a good war.'

I guess the demons and angels had a truce of some sort. Something about angels staying heaven and demons in hell. Only specific angels were a loud out and the same to demons. It was better than another war between heaven and hell. I went to my dresser and picked out casual clothing. Then my hunting clothing.

I loved my hunting clothing it was all black. Tight black shirts, black jeans, black leather pants, and I even had a leather corset. I didn't wear that a lot. I got a pair of my sneakers, and some boots. 'I like your boots cute but dangerous.' I had combat boots, two pairs of them. Those was what I usually wore hunting.

Ok so one duffle bag so casual things, like normal clothing, hygiene products, my laptop and charger, and a book. The other one was the hunter side. It had some hunting clothing, a revolver pistol, my two special pistols, a new set of daggers, a couple things of ammo, and a pocket knife. I didn't need a huge weapon collections, I just had moderate weapons.

'I believe you should get a large box to put them in to make it like the TV show with the brothers that hunt.' 'I am not doing that. My weapons are either on display or in the closet in their respective casing.'

Satan rolled his eyes at me as I finished packing up and zipped the duffle bags. After getting my duffle bags set I grabbed them and went downstairs to where Dalton sat at the table with a cup of coffee. Both of my brothers were near him staring. Oh boy. "Isabella can you do the designs on my latte." Ryne didn't ask simply told me and pushed his latte towards me.

I don't drink coffee much but I drank lattes here and there and I was bored one morning it did a design on it. Now everyone is asking me for designs, Ryne, Enyr, Lucas and even Derik. Taking his latte I went to the cream to do the design. A smirk crawled on my face as I decided on an intense design. 'You are wicked Isabella. You here me wicked.' 'Your not much better.'

"You plan on keeping Isabella safe?" Ryne asked looking at Dalton. "Yeah. Why wouldn't I? She's a close friend." Dalton murmured looking at me. 'He wants to be more than close friends and you know that.' The three continued talking while I continued the latte art. After I finished it I grinned before heading to Ryne and setting it down. Ryne smiled then glared.

I put him and the girl on there. 'I told you evil down to the bone you are.' 'Says the king of hell.' Satan laughed at that. "We should get going Dalton." I told him. Dalton nodded and said bye and thanked for the coffee. "Who's driving?" Dalton asked. "You I'm in the mood to be a passenger. Wreck my car and I wreck you." I told him as we headed for my mustang. "Yes ma'am." Dalton said as we got in my car.

1148. So the adventure begins. No Isabella and Dalton won't be in Mass the entire book they'll come after I decide since I'm running late on schedule. Trying to catch up. I have to have the next book out before prom. Until next time promota marshmallows.