:Chapter 14:

:Dalton:

I watched Isabella as she took a bite from the ice cream Sunday I had made her while looking at the records of the rogue attacks. The Sunday looked good. It was chocolate ice cream with a warm brownie underneath, M&M's, cookie crumbles, whip cream and chocolate syrup. "I bet the rogues aren't happy." Isabella said. 'No duh. What kind of rogue is happy. No offense Isabella!'

"Well of course." I told her. "But it makes no sense on why they are injecting some sort of DNA into wolves. Don't they know your pack has a hybrid already?" Isabella asked. We had a vampire-werewolf hybrid, his name was Leif, he stuck to himself mostly but was an excellent fighter. 'Well he is half vampire.' True. I shrugged not having a clue.

"Maybe Orchid will have something once she analyzes the DNA." Isabella said. Isabella got closer to the book and scribbled something down. I nodded. 'I wonder what kind of DNA it is?' 'Me too.' We'd find out after Orchid analyzes the DNA. Isabella tapped her pencil down onto a file. "Well it lists my families attack but not much detail." Isabella said quietly. "My pack really didn't look into that. It was for The Hunter's Organization." I told Isabella. Isabella looked at me before nodding.

Isabella then went back to reading the files while eating her Sunday. 'She looks cute when thinking.' 'You believe Isabella is cute 24/7.' 'You do too.' 'Got me there.' Ash smirked at me. "I bet they are trying to prove they are the top dogs with these DNA injections." Isabella said pushing aside her hair. "That could be true but lets think of more ideas first." I told her giving Isabella a small smile.

Isabella sighed but didn't argue. "What's your theory?" Isabella asked. 'Do we have a theory yet?' "I don't have one yet. We should take it slow and try to get as much as information as possible." I told her. "You got a point there." Isabella said running a hand through her hair before resting her head on the table. "Don't get too stressed. We don't have to solve everything instantly." I told her.

Isabella nodded. 'I wonder what is stressing her out so much?' "I'm so happy we have a vacation this week." Isabella said giving me a small smile. "Agreed there." I told her with a smile. Isabella leaned back. "I don't know what I'm gonna do this vacation. Maybe a few jobs." Isabella said. "Maybe we can go out somewhere." I told her with a smile.

"I won't turn down free food." Isabella said with a grin before she got up and looked at another file. "We can go to Apple Bee's maybe The Golden Corral maybe even the movies." I told her. Isabella was ridged as she looked at the file. 'Is she ok?' "Hey Isabella." I said. "We're going to Massachusetts." Isabella said staring at the file. 'Ok that was random.' "Why are we going there?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"That's were the rogues first formed. Meaning a base might be there. We'll only be there for a week though." Isabella said turning towards me. She seemed a little worried. It took me a moment to process why she was worried. Isabella grew up in Mass. 'That's where her parents were killed.' Isabella never talked about her past much so this must be a big step for her. "When do you want to leave?" I asked brushing aside some of my hair. "Tomorrow." Isabella said closing the file and handing it to me.

"My car or your car?" I asked her. "My car of course. Only because the forecast is snowy though." Isabella said giving me a smirk. 'She wanted to take her motorcycle but couldn't because of the snowy weather.' "Are we gonna rent a hotel?" I asked. "Maybe or we could rent a house from The Hunter's Organization." Isabella said with a shrug. 'I wonder how that works. Ask Isabella.' I sighed but complied to Ash's wishes since it interested me too.

"How does that work?" I asked tilting my head to the side. "Hunters have houses that they buy but they don't live there. The Hunter's Organizations also buys houses for jobs and other things." Isabella said brushing her hair to the side. Right then there was a knock at the library door before my Mother walked in. "Andrew said you were at the pack house. I brought something." My Mom said holding a large package with a smile.

Isabella looked at me and shrugged and I took it to see what it might be. Tearing open the ends I took out a form and excitement began to build inside me as Isabella peeked over my shoulder. 'Is that what I think it is?' 'Yes!' It was my college guide for NYU. I looked at the letter and was quick to read it.

Dear, Dalton Ashford
We are proud to be sending this acceptance letter to you. Your grades are very good and your athletic standards even better. Our college scout as proved that in a video. We are offering you a place in NYU along with a athletic scholarship for your two main studies. Sports and business. If you accept this please sign the acceptance letter and mail it back for us to accept a spot for you.
-Sincerely Mistress Drakdor.

Isabella looked at me. "It's an acceptance letter and package to NYU." I told them showing them the letter. My Mom smiled at me before she left. "Well are you gonna accept it?" Isabella asked. I nodded. Isabella nodded. "Then I'm probably gonna accept mine to NYU. I was considering Harvard but I don't want to go too far." Isabella said. "Don't pick a college just because I'm going to it." I told her. "I know. But NYU does have a nice art class." Isabella said.

I looked at her and sighed. "If it's what you want then go ahead. I just don't want you to ruin your dreams." I told her. Isabella shook her head. "Before you convinced me for this. College would of never been in my radar. So suck it up and accept I'm going to the same college you are." Isabella said with a smirk. 'Least she cares about being near us. Which means she is beginning to slowly fall for us which means one day we will be dating!' Ash just had everything planned out.

Isabella stretched out. "Well I think I should be getting home. Thanks for tonight." Isabella said as she got up and stretched again. "No problem." I told her leaning in for a hug. Isabella awkwardly patted my back before I pulled back. "Don't forget I'm coming here tomorrow for when we leave. Tell your parents and I'll tell my brothers." Isabella said as I walked her out of the pack house. 'We will.' "Of course. Drive safely." I told her.

"You two." Isabella said before giving a wave as she made her way to her mustang. I watched Isabella as she got in her car with a wave before driving off. 'We should get going.' I followed Ash's instructions and went to my car to drive off into the night despite wanting to shift and run back. Maybe some other time.

1210. Hey so Isabella and Dalton are going to Mass to unravel the rogue mystery! So I edited the cover and put some hashtag projects. #BadassReads and #ProjectWomanUp. So if you aren't following me you didn't get the message. But I have started a cover Shoppe. Go to my profile and look for it if you are in need of a cover. I am ready for anything. Until next time unisex marshmallows.