:Chapter 36:

:Dalton:

It had been almost a half an hour since Lucas went into hell after Isabella. 'Told you.' 'Shut up Ash.' I looked over at Isabella. She seemed very peaceful just laying there with her hair spread out around her like a halo. I just wanted her to wake up and stop the silence.

"How long will this take?" I asked. Enyr came in and sat down next to his boyfriend. "Hours. Hell isn't a small place. It all depends on where Lucas is and where Isabella is. Lucas doesn't have wings so he can't cover hell fast. It could take a day if they are at the opposite ends. If he can't get to her it's all about Isabella deciding when she wants out of hell." Enyr said moving blonde hair from Lucas's face. 'Well that was very pleasant now wasn't it.' I rolled my eyes at Ash.

I looked back at Isabella then got up and sat in front of her. "Get a little closer Dalton and your gonna lose the ability to have children." Ryne said glaring at me. Ash yelped and instantly cowered back. Isabella's brothers terrified Ash one of the few things that did. 'Like you aren't.'

I didn't respond. I looked at Isabella who was breathing fine and pretty much was fine besides being in hell. "Kiss her maybe it will wake her up." Alana said. When I looked at her she was smirking at me. I looked at Ryne who was glaring at me. "This ain't Cinderella." Ryne said glaring. "Actually it would be both Sleeping Beauty and Snow White." Alana said biting her lip. "You are lucky you are pregnant." Ryne said turning the glare to her. Kadan growled at him as his eyes went gold. "You wanna go lover boy?" Ryne asked his eyes going black.

"Ryne shut the fuck up. Don't you have some girlfriend to fuck?" Enyr asked with a smirk. The two were so blunt with each other. "Don't be jealous that he isn't able to satisfy your needs right now. Also for your information we haven't had sex. We are taking it slow." Ryne replied with a smirk. 'Oh my god Ryne has a girlfriend.'

"How slow is biting her?" Enyr asked with a smirk. Enyr got karma though as Lucas woke up at that moment and slammed his head into Enyr. Enyr swore enough to make a sailor blush. "You are biting her?" Lucas asked with a smirk. Ryne turned towards him glaring. I looked at Isabella. "I advise you back away from her." Lucas said. "Why?" I asked. Lucas smirked. In within moments Isabella was up screaming her head off. I got a foot to my guts then a fist to my chest.

Then she took off up the stairs. "It wasn't that bad it was amateur club work." Lucas called out. "You brought her to the club?" Enyr asked. "She asked for a tour." Lucas said with a shrug. 'What the hell is the club? What the hell was so bad that it sent Isabella screaming like some sort of banshee?' 'How the hell would I know?' Ash rolled his eyes. Lucas ran a hand through his hair. He was completely ignoring the fact that Ryne was glaring holes into his head at this moment. I wonder how sane Lucas was.

'I don't know how someone ignores Ryne.' Neither did I. "Your looks don't scare me." Lucas told Ryne making both Kadan, Alana, and I widen our eyes. Was he crazy? Lucas then got up walked right past him and after Isabella. Ryne's glare followed Lucas's retreating form up the stairs.

Ryne mumbled something about his room and went there and Enyr followed after Lucas. Alana looked at Kadan who smiled at her. He did that a lot ever since Alana announced her pregnancy. You could really tell she was pregnant now. Her stomach was swollen with a child. A girl to be exact. 

'This is what pregnancy does to a guy.' 'Says the wolf that wants pups.' 'I do.' 'I doubt Isabella is looking for children. Much less sex.' 'Eventually.' I rolled my eyes at Ash and his children. I wasn't shocked though, most wolves thought of children then sex. It was a natural need to reproduce.

Specially since there were more humans then werewolves. Not to mention Alpha's usually have lots of children. The least being three to four children. It's just how a pack works. My mom has nine kids including me. Another reason we had such a big house.

Sometimes the Beta has lots of kids but it all depends on the amount of the Alpha's kids. Although there was one werewolf who only ever had one kid but she had low fertility and the pack doctor said she was lucky to have that kid.  But generally a regular wolf pack the only ones that reproduce are the alpha and female alpha. But in werewolf packs they all can reproduce depending on the amount of werewolves. My pack is a nice size and generally the warriors and scouts are able to have children. Of course our gamma and delta never did so the position was given to Rory and Nico.

Rodney passed up the position. 'Didn't really make sense though. Rodney would of made a great Delta in my opinion.' He would of but he chose not too but he was still part of the pack and always would be.

But right now they were in college. I would be going to college soon after this school year. As would Isabella and we were probably going to the same college. New York University. I looked back up at the stairs and I decided maybe I should go up and see her.

I decided to so I got up and followed after Lucas. 'I hope Isabella is ok.' 'I doubt she is hurt.' I went up the stairs and to Isabella's room. Isabella was sitting down on the bed next to Lucas. "Why the hell would you take me to some sex club?" Isabella asked glaring at him. Lucas laughed at her and jealousy spiraled up me.

"You asked for a tour and that was the main attraction. It was only amateur. For Satan's sake Enyr could withstand that." Lucas replied with a grin. Isabella glared at him then looked at me. "Dalton." Isabella said looking at me.

"I saw the bracelet. I'm sorry." I told her. Isabella's face darkened and Lucas glared at me. "She had shoved that down." Lucas replied. 'What is gonna happen?' 'I don't know.' Isabella stood up. "They want to call it a warning be my guest. I call it an act of war. I am not waiting for them anymore. Within this week I'm going to exterminate those fucks. They'll regret bringing the rogue who killed my parents here. And he most of all will regret going rogue." Isabella said her expression deadly. Lucas stared at her as she stretched.

"They will regret ever fucking with my life."

1158. Boom. So sorry bout the late update but I had a lazy day and wasn't feeling it yesterday. But I plan to upload another chapter today. The story will be ending very soon within the next week or two. Then Satan's Powers start. Until next time story reading marshmallows.