:Chapter 28:

:Dalton:

Isabella and I were outside as we watched the car mechanic put new tires on the car. "I don't know what ruined your tires but it looks like an animal." The mechanic said glancing up at us as he got a new tire in. 'Well not exactly an animal but something like that.' 'Mhm.' Ash wasn't on alert right now. He was simply watching the situation play out.

Ash didn't smell any rogues so he wasn't on alert. The mechanic reeked of human, gasoline, and oils. He looked like a typical mechanic with oil stains in his hands. Isabella was wrapped up in her denim jacket and was mumbling on how she needed a hat. I wasn't very cold. I can thank my werewolf genes for that and my abnormal body temperature. 'Keeps us warm not to mention the seven layers of fur I have.'

"Well I got the tires on. That will be about ninety nine dollars." The mechanic said. I handed him the dollar bill and got one dollar in return. When I brought the money I earned from chores and helping my Mom at her boutique I didn't think I would be spending it on tires. I thought food or even an arcade game. But nope I was spending some of it on tires.

I shrugged as the mechanic thanked me before going to his car and driving off. 'Well what to do now?' Isabella stared at the car. "What are we gonna do now?" I asked. "I'm freezing so maybe get a hat." Isabella said. "Wouldn't you prefer to get one online?" I asked her. Isabella nodded. "So what do we do now?" Isabella asked. "Didn't you say we could go to your old house?" I asked her. Isabella nodded.

"You wanna go there?" I asked. Isabella sighed. "Let me get some things." Isabella said. We went up to the room and Isabella headed towards her room. I went to mine and got my phone and slid it in my pocket of my jacket my Mom made for me. 'A very nice jacket no less.' I nodded. I left the room suite room and closed the doors on my way out. I could here Isabella shuffling around in her suite room.

The hotel was alright but I was use to staying in nicer things. New York wasn't always pleasant but Greenburg was alright. Now the cites are horrible, we tend to stray away from those for as long as we can. Greenburg is a nice sized town and isn't closed in on it's self. It's home and is full of the supernatural. I am happy Isabella is staying there. Not going anywhere else.

Isabella came out and opened the door. She had her pistols hidden in her jacket. I could smell the gunpowder. I could see a dagger, the wolf one peeking out of her boot. 'She looks pretty.' 'Agreed there.' Isabella looked up and smiled at us well more of a smirk. "Come on we should get going." Isabella offering me a smirk. "Ok." I told her.

We walked out of the hotel and to her mustang. Isabella tossed me the keys. We got in and Isabella pulled out a pair of headphones along with her new iPhone. "Listening to music?" I asked. "Yeah. I need a new radio. Mine sucks." Isabella admitted as she unlocked her phone and I started up the car. I drove out while using my enhanced hearing to listen to Isabella's music.
***************
I went to the address Isabella had provided me with and looked at the house. It had probably seen better days. The house was dark brown with some windows. But vines grew on it and some mold probably. 'But it is where Isabella grew.' "So this is where you grew up?" I asked. "Yeah. Its seen better days. The inside should be better." Isabella giving a small smile.

We opened our doors and got out of the car and into the fresh air. The house was surrounded by woods making Ash and I feel more at home. I could smell the death from the house. Ash whined at the thought of the horrors that occurred here. It made me sad too.

Isabella brought me over to the day and brought out a key. "When stopped by that small quarters. The Organization shipped me the key." Isabella told me with a smile as she unlocked the door. 'I wonder what it is like inside.' 'Guess we will find out.' I stepped inside after Isabella.

I gasped upon entering. It wasn't in bad condition but the walls. They were covered in designs, from the forest, to flowers to nature. "Did you do this?" I asked. "Yeah I ran out of canvases and my parents let the walls become my canvas." Isabella said with a smile as she touched the walls a grin on her face.

"Could you show me around?" I asked. Isabella nodded. The place was still furnished surprisingly. But the furniture was covered in dust. The air was stale but not deadly. There was no mold. "This is the living room. We used to have family nights. BB guns and dagger throwing." Isabella said pointing to some knife holes. I pulled out my phone and took a picture.

Then she brought me to the kitchen. "This is the kitchen. Fridge is probably dead. But it's where my parents made all the meals of the day." Isabella said. I looked at the six person table. Ash whined at the thought of Isabella losing her parents. "Come on I'll show you my brothers room." Isabella said. 'I hope Isabella is ok.' 'Isabella is a big girl she can handle things like this but do be prepared.'

Isabella opened a door and we peeked in. The room was blue with an ocean design. Isabella walked in and smiled before touching the wall. Bunk beds were in the room along with two dressers. "You wanna see something cool?" Isabella asked. I nodded. Isabella pressed into the wall and the wall moved to reveal shelves. Empty cans littered it along with wrappers.

"My brothers use to hide food in here." Isabella said with a smile before pushing it back in. "Your room?" I asked. Isabella nodded and we exited the twins room and went down the hallway. We stopped at a door covered in designs. Isabella sucked in a breath and opened the door. 'Its woah.' Ash was defiantly right about that.

The walls were covered in many designs. From animals to flowers. A bed laid in the room along with a dresser. We walked in and I caught Isabella wipe her eyes. Ash whined more for Isabella. "This was my room. All my mastermind schemes were made in here." Isabella said with a smile. It was way more Isabella then the house she rented. "I like it." I told her and went up to the dresser. A sword was on the dresser, sheathed of course.

"What's this?" I asked taking it down. "A sword that was passed down to the first daughter of the Knight family." Isabella said. "It's nice. Keep the tradition." I told her handing the sword to her. Isabella grabbed it and attatched it to her back. "What about your parents room?" I asked. 'Be careful.' Ash was warning me.

Isabella nodded and we left the room and arrived at another. Isabella opened the door and we walked in. The walls were red with roses. The room had a large bed on it and the room felt very cold. Isabella wiped her eyes even more causing Ash to whine even more.

"T-This is my parents room." Isabella said her voice strained. I watched her and Ash was the first one to catch her as Isabella collapsed and hit the ground crying. She cried hysterically and thrashed against us. I simply hugged her and whispered to her everything was ok. Even though I knew she was opening old wounds.

1323. Who else cried a little. But yeah chapter will continue in the next chapter. Next will be more anger than sadness. Banner was not great. I did major editing and cutting. As you can see the head isn't normal. Until next time sad marshmallows.