:Chapter 35:

:Isabella:

I was wondering around hell. I didn't even know where I was but I didn't care. I kicked a red rock which flew across the rough terrain. I glanced up to see where I was and felt slightly threatened. I was in the land of the sex demons. Demons that love sex.

I wasn't scared of their strength but they were known for their seduction. Unlike Lucas I wasn't immune to their charm. I didn't see any sex demon yet so I simply continued to walk through. Maybe they'd understand I wasn't in the fucking mood and that I was the vessel of Satan. Combing both of those was not a very good thing.

A large black building came into view. One of the places of the sex demons. One of the few demons that can walk the earth. I honestly should of turned back but I continued forward not really caring.

All I could see was the bracelet and them. The rogues. I needed to calm down before I went into battle like a raving lunatic. I wonder if any of them have found me or if I am still on the porch. I wouldn't be shocked if Ryne and Enyr found me, they were my brothers who lived with me and had enhanced hearing.

If they did find me did they find the bracelet? I wonder if they did what would their reaction be? Would they be as pissed as me? Probably but they could shift and run off that steam. I couldn't but you know wondering hell always works.

It's also fun to do in spare time. I could give tours to the hell bound souls maybe. I imagined Satan scolding me on that and smiled. I couldn't communicate with Satan in hell despite only being there mentally. Using Satan's power was exhausting enough if I was here.

I remember passing out mentally in hell when I came in with Satan using his powers. Surprisingly I woke up back in the real world. I thought I'd still be in hell. For a moment I actually did think I was in hell. I grinned at that. Took Lucas forever to make me realize I wasn't in hell. The further I went in the further my poor ears suffered. Now I was near the building so I could hear the moans of pleasure from the sex demons either doing each other or dragging some human back with them.

Poor humans didn't even know what they were getting themselves into. I mean some sex demons tend to get strongly attatched to a human and keep them around. I pity those humans. I heard a soaring of wings and silently cursed myself for walking in here as I heard someone land behind me well two people.

"Aren't you a little cutie?" I heard a high pitched female voice ask. I stopped and heard some male laughter. Just had to be both of them. "Aren't cha gonna look at us?" The male one asked in a playful tone making me clench my fists.

"Are you lost? Wonder away from the fields?" The female asked. I glared at the ground. The fields was one of the places where the dead walked. She thought I was a wondering soul. "I'm not lost." I said decided not to be complete bitch. But scaring was nice.

"I wish she'd turn around, her backside looks nice but I want to know if she looks just as nice in the front." The male said with a grin. "Patience Brenex." The female said as if she trying to woe me. She was gonna be in for it. "You be patient Aezlia." Brenex the sex demon snapped.

I was interested on what they looked like and what kind of sex demon. I turned around and stared at the two before me. The two were glaring at each other sorta oblivious to the fact that I was staring at them. Then Aezlia looked at me and smirked.

Aezlia had long brown hair and dark pink eyes. A pair of horns rested on top of her head and they were black. Her wings were folded in but a tail flicked around with the end being heart shaped with a tip. She wore very little clothing except for leather pieces that held her chest up and covered her down there. The leather was a dark pink. Then there was Brenex who looked very similar to Aezlia so I deemed them brother and sister maybe even twins. Who knows but they were related someway.