:Chapter 19:

:Isabella:

I smiled at the Chinese delivery guy before handing him his money which was a dollar short. He wouldn't notice though he was too consumed from a vampire. Yeah you could tell by the look on his face. I held the bag full of the Chinese food and dropped it in front of Dalton. 'Chinese is just my style.' I loved Chinese food.

"Ok close up the studying so we can eat." I told him taking away the files. Dalton didn't argue and simply closed everything out and then turned towards me with an amused look. I took out the food and gave Dalton his share of food and my food. 'Speaking of food I shall be eating so don't disturb me unless it is an emergency. 'Ok.' Satan's presence then dispersed. I doubt I wanted to know what Satan eating.

I opened my ribs container and happily dug into the food. "Thank you." I told Dalton who was already eating. Dalton nodded while he happily ate away. "I'm gonna go for a run. Would you like to come with?" Dalton asked. 'Be nice.' 'You are suppose to be eating.' 'Ok back to eating no more disturbing.'

"I guess. No taking any of mine if you are letting Ash to run in wolf form" I told him. Ash had stole my belt once and refused to give it back making me have to chase the pain in my ass. "I guess." Dalton said giving me playful grin. I rolled my eyes before going back to my food that was just calling my name out to devour it.

"I might let Ash out for a bit but I won't let him steal anything." Dalton said brushing aside his hair. I nodded. Dalton smiled at me as he ate his ribs. We went back to eating our food quietly. I was wondering how long we'd be here. I didn't want to be here for too long. A week or two then get back to Greenburg.

I'd miss it too much to be here for very long. It also brought up memories that I was not ready to deal with. Dalton had moved on from his ribs and to his food on the stick. That boy ate so fast and so much. But then again he was a growing werewolves and werewolves had high metabolism and were eating for two. I shook my head and went back to my food.
**********
I stood there quietly as Dalton put up my hair in a ponytail. I didn't know how to work hair ties. 'It's sad that the male werewolf knows how to.' 'Do you know how to?' 'Lilith is calling I must be on my way. Bye!' Coward. "Thank you." I told Dalton as he finished.

"Yeah no problem I'm gonna go shift now." Dalton said going behind a tree. I heard him take off his clothes and then his hand put them up in a tree. Some bone snaps came before Dalton walked out maybe thirty seconds later. So werewolf shifts didn't take too long after you've been doing it for awhile. At first from what I've been told it can be very painful.

She-wolves can't shift much when pregnant because it can destroy the fetus and the baby. Only a few shifts can be made and that was pushing it. Most she-wolves are drugged during the pregnancy so Alana was drugged, she was drowsy and her wolf was at bay. I believe her wolf's name was Jessica. But she wasn't too high she knew what was going on and Kadan rarely left her side. I pity the fool that tried to hurt Alana especially right now since she was with Kadan.

Kadan was a very dominant wolf you can feel it. Not to mention he had Redwolf in him. 'Not as much as Derik though.' That was true. Derik was a full blooded Redwolf. His fur was a deep red while Kadan's was lighter. Alana had Redwolf blood in her giving her a strawberry blonde fur. I saw some Redwolf's over the last month or two. Some Redwolf's came believing they could drag Derik back to Asia. I made a deal with one of them, Akira, we had my brother bite his human mate with lung cancer.

If it didn't turn her we were to help pay for her radiation therapy. 'I feel bad for those two. I hope Audrey doesn't get cancer. Although I could go sneak a peek at Death's list.' Satan gave me a mischievous grin. Death had a list of who were to die soon. I was off of that list thankfully.

Dalton rubbed against my thigh snapping me from my thoughts. I wacked his head away making him whine. Then I saw the gold eyes. Ash. I got down in front of Ash. "You better not rub up on me again." I told Ash. Ash barked at me as if to taunt me. I remember the Scooby Doo movie I watched then flicked him in the nose.

Ash just stared at me confused then bared his teeth. I wacked him in the mouth making him paw at his muzzle. He gave a look as if I just kicked the shit out of him. I wouldn't do that. 'No animal abuse around here! Or supernatural abuse. Ha, ha, ha!' 'You just believe you are amusing.' 'I truly am.' I rolled my eyes before using Ash to get up.

Ash stared at me weirdly. "Go on lead the way. You wanted to go for a run." I said adjusting my sweatshirt that guarded my bra. I went shirtless since my shirt would get all sweaty if I ran. I had changed my outfit. I was now in two sports bras, my sweatshirt, and capris and pair of sneakers from Hot Topic. 'You look nice.' 'Thank you. You look sinful.' 'Thank you.'

Satan did it as if he was gay and gave a weird face mentally at me. Well I imagined that was what he was doing. Ash looked at me before he began to trot away. He looked at me as if to say are you coming. I sighed before jogging after the mischievous wolf. Ash took off running leaving me to job behind him following where his tail was going.

I wonder where this wolf was leading me? I wasn't unprepared or anything. I brought one of my pistols and a dagger since the whole rogue scene. They were rabid and deserved to be put down even if they weren't part of the rogues forming. Rogues like that were dangerous and usually were related to animal mauling's. 'Sickening. I love to torture them in hell.' Cue the evil laughter. I was beginning to get use to how weird Satan could be.

'You just as weird.' Ok then. But it's true I can be strange. I followed after Ash as he slowed down a little for me to catch up to him. I arrived at his side making him come up to past my hip. He was huge way bigger than an average wolf, maybe direwolf size. But not enough to cause suspicion. Must people assumed if they saw one that it was a trick of their eyes or a mutt of some sort. But werewolves were careful when running.

"We done?" I asked. Ash then took off again. I was not a fan of running but I took off after the wolf. "Your gonna kill me with this!" I yelled at him. The evil wolf sped up.

1252. Hey guys so a two chapter update! I'm trying to rush this book through since I fell behind on schedule. But as long as book 7 has prom in it I am fine. That is my goal is for prom to be in book 7 so maybe forty chapters on this book. I'm still planning this book as I go so sorry for any errors. I'm trying to put in a healthy amount of action and not enough where it seems to be entirely action. But the main goal is for at least fifteen chapters in mass before they go back to Greenburg. Then they deal with the rogues and horary. If you read all of this comment cheez-it. Until next time fishy marshmallows.