:Chapter 13:

:Isabella:

I stood in front of the mirror in my bathroom putting a brush through my knotted raven hair. I stood in front of the mirror in nothing but my black cotton undergarment set. My hair was wet since I had just gotten out of the shower. 'You look nice.' 'I know you are thinking worse.' 'I am.' The dress for the Valentine's dance was in my room so after I brushed my hair and blow dried it I'd put it on.

After getting the brush through my snarled mess I picked up my Harley Quinn blow dryer and began blow drying my hair. I have no idea how to work a blow dryer so I just hoped for the best. 'Don't forget to brush it afterwards again.' I nodded to that. After getting my hair dry I left the bathroom. Maryse wasn't here since my brothers were here. I picked up the dress and grinned.

It was a very nice but revealing dress but not slutty. It was a bright one sleeved shoulder red dress. Where my chest was is a heart cut out. It was a little above my knees but not much. "You are beautiful." I told my dress holding it up. 'It is very nice dress. Lilith said it is both cute and pretty but also sexy and daring.' I took Lilith on that. Lilith knew the subject on clothing she was a succubus after all.

Grasping it I slid it on over my head then pulled it down letting it go to its full length. I walked up to the mirror and grinned at myself. I looked nice. 'You look hot. Dalton will think so too since you agreed to a dance with him.' I sighed. I had agreed to a dance with Dalton. It wasn't that I had dance with Dalton I just hated dancing in general. Especially slow dancing but electric dancing I could do. Well sorta.

After getting that on I got to putting my socks on then my combat boots. Hey at least I wasn't going in sneakers. Heels and flats just weren't my thing. After getting that on I grabbed my denim jacket before walking out of the room. I wasn't making myself look all fancy. No my dress was enough. My hair was blow dried giving it a wispy like effect. 'You look very pretty, you'll make Dalton drool.' 'Mhm.' I'd prefer to ignore Satan but it was hard to do that. 'I am impossible to ignore. I'll just pester you until you give in.'

I rolled my eyes as I went down the stairs and into the living room. Lucas and Enyr were on the couch sharing a blanket. Lucas smiled at me. "You look hot." Lucas said. Enyr glared at his boyfriend before pinching him in the side. "That's my little sister." Enyr said practically scolding Lucas. "I'm just saying she's hot. Can I not think she is hot. It's not like I'm thinking of jumping her bones. I'd rather jump yours." Lucas said snuggling up into Enyr. I made a face at Enyr who patted Lucas's head.

'Young love. Can be deadly but beautiful.' "But do you know who will think she's hot?" Lucas said with a smirk. "Don't you dare." Enyr said. "Dalton is. You should be more worried about that cutie." Lucas said grabbing my brothers cheek and squeezing it. I walked up and shoved myself in between them. "You don't have to worry about anything. Dalton just wants one dance then he's taking me to the pack house." I told him. 'To do what?' 'You already know.'

Lucas snickered. "To do what exactly?" Enyr asked pretty much with death in his voice. "Chill out. We're just looking some things up." I told him pushing myself up. Getting my keys then putting on my coat I smirked at them. "Why worry about me when you should be worrying about yourselves or Ryne." I told them with a devilish look. The two looked at each other.

On one job Ryne had met a girl that was being held hostage by vampires. They had been feeding off of her since her parents killed one of their children in self-defense. Ryne killed the vampires and rescued the girl. He was visiting her now, who knows what the two were doing. 'Dirty things probably. Who knows maybe she likes him to bite her. He, he.'

With that last thought I left the house with a grin. I felt good since I left them to questioning themselves and what Ryne was doing. I went out to my Mustang and got in. I checked the glove department for my pistol and then I slipped a dagger into my boot. I contemplated the gun but chose against it in the end. Firing up the engine I put the car into reverse before pulling out of my driveway and driving off to the school.
**************
When I pulled into the high school's parking lot my eyes drifted to were a section of sports cars were. I could see Dalton, his brothers, Kadan and Alana plus a few others. 'Do it Isabella become the woman you are.' Sucking up all the confidence I had gained as a hunter plus Satan's encouragement I drove over to there and parked my car.

I instantly recognized Orchid and Derik. My people! I turned off my car and got out but was shocked when Magenta opened my car door. "Magenta." I said sternly. "Yes Isabella." Magenta said smiling at me. "What are you doing here?" I asked pulling her aside. "I am here to watch you. Ferrell couldn't come sadly." Magenta said referring to her hellion mate.

Magenta and Ferrell were hellions of mine. Magenta had striking magenta colored hair and deep purple eyes. While Ferrell had green hair and green eyes. They were a type of hound of hell.

Here stood Magenta in front of me all dressed up. She wore a pink and purple dress with a pair of heels. 'Sorry I had to have someone there to watch over you. I don't think Maryse being there would be very ok but she's outside watching.' 'Couldn't give me a heads-up?' 'Sorry.' Satan then cut our connection. I looked at Magenta. "Don't do anything extreme please. Now I am going to talk with my supernatural friends." I told Magenta who surprisingly stood at my car while I walked off to the group.

When I felt the pulse of all that supernatural energy it took everything not to run back crying to Magenta. Ok so I could deal with supernatural energy but this was just a whole lot of it. A bunch of werewolf energy along with a witch. Orchid looked at me and grinned from Andrew's side. I saw Derik talking with surprise Noah. Nico had Angel at his arms surprising me even more. 'Maybe she is getting better.' Maybe.

Dalton looked at me and offered a small smile before coming over. "You look wow." Dalton said fixing his red tie. I nodded. "Who's that at your car?" Dalton asked as he went into alarm mode. "Magenta you meet her before. Satan sent her as my babysitter." I said with a groan. 'Hey you can't blame me. Am I suppose to let these werewolves take care of you.' 'I can take care of myself.' 'Think of Magenta as back-up.' I rolled my eyes mentally at Satan.

Dalton nodded. "I can't for February vacation. Just sitting back and relaxing." Dalton said with a grin. Yup after this week we go on vacation for a week. A week without school sounded fun but also time to deal with these rogues without having to go on lockdown like the rogue war. That was not fun. I looked at my iPhone that read 5:06. "You got about two hours then the pack house." I told him with a small grin. Dalton rolled his eyes. "Yes ma'am." Dalton said sarcastically.

Orchid had arrived near us by the time dragging Andrew along. Orchid pulled me into a hug. "It's nice to see you Izzy. Now I'm gonna tell you what I told Andrew. No pranks or I will hex you." Orchid said her voice going from all cheery to dark. 'Oh the witch is mad. Look at the sky to make sure there is no monkeys flying.' I actually looked up in case.

"No pranks for tonight." I told Orchid which made her smile. "Guess we have temporary truce." Andrew said giving me a mischievous grin. Oh he did not. "Truce for now." I told him knowing exactly what he meant. Andrew then pulled Orchid away giving me a smirk one last time. This was gonna be a fun night. Que the evil laughter.

"Come on we should get to the dance." Dalton said grabbing my hand. Alana had skipped up to me when we got in line. She looked nice tonight. She wore a multi-color dress. Her stomach however stretched the dress reminding me of the baby. 'Little bundles of joy or evil sometimes.' Alana smiled at me while holding her stomach.

"Got a name for her yet?" I asked. Alana nodded with a smile. "Her name is gonna be Delphine-Mei White." Alana said smiling at me. "Taking Kadan's name?" I asked. "Eventually I will." Alana said as we handed our tickets to the teacher before getting into the dance.

"What inspired the name?" I asked while looking around the gym. It was decorated with Valentine's decorations. Pink and pastel colors. "Kadan is French and Delphine is a French name and I'm half Chinese and Mei is Chinese." Alana said before she went off to Kadan's side. 'Well she has a lot planned out.' 'Yup.'

Dalton came up to my side. "You owe me a dance tonight." Dalton said. "I know. You also got two hours before we leave." I told him patting his shoulder before walking off. This was gonna be a fun night.

1646. Hey so I got assorted chocolate for Valentine's day. Not a long A/N. But hope your enjoying the next chapter will be more exciting, well sorta. Until next time A/N marshmallows.