New Begining

Naomi's P.O.V.

"Naomi darling,get the door please" my mom shouted from the kitchen.Oh god now I have to go and open the damn door,I thought.
What a waste of time.

"Mom do you even know the world is not a safe place for girls.I mean look what's on the news the whole time.We should be kept safe and here you're telling me to open the door."I shouted back to her.

"Naomi Wilson get your butt down here and don't force me to ground you to be here for your full life"Mom screeched.

"Ok woman chill your tits.But don't tell me to entertain whoever comes through that door."I shouted back.

"Done just at least get the door now will you!"mom said.

"Ok!"

"Hey Susy bear how are you??How come you came so early you were supposed to come by at 5,remember!"I told her

"No you fool.Don't you guys check your mail box.Jesus Christ it was full of letters."Susy said.

"Naomi Marie Wilson did you or did you not check the mail box today."

Oh crap!Goodbye Nao your end days have come!

"Uh.Mom I did!This one might have just come along now.Didn't it Susy!" I said glaring at her.

"Uh...uh..Ye...Yes Mrs.Wilson.When I came then only the mail man had come to put the letters there." Susy said.

"Ok....enough.Lets go up to my room I have to tell you something really important Susy.Mom could you please send some snacks in my room."I told her pecked her cheek slightly.

"Fine! I'll get your stuff but girls just keep your volume down I don't want the neighbors to know I have cats in place of my daughter and her friend."

I gave her a thumbs up and both of ran upstairs.

"Ok,so tell me how was ur date last night?"she asked me.

"It was ok.It was nothing like I had expected it to be.Jake was too damn boring.He could make an insomniac sleep within seconds.I surely wouldn't have gone for that stupid ass blind date.On a serious note why the fuck did you sign me up for that crap?"i asked her.

"Seriously was he that boring!?"she stressed saying that.

From my expressions it was pretty obvious!

"Ok"she sighed"I signed you up because I thought you lacked fun in life after that foolish Ezra. Surely he didn't deserve you.Praise the lord you found him cheating even before he took you on a first date.Girl,what you need to do is get on the field and have some fun.That guy was worse than bull crap.Hell even bull crap is much better if I mist say so."

And with that I crushed her into a tight bear hug.

"Ok ok leave me now Nao.Here I found this in your mail box.I thought you would be expecting this"she said handing me the letter.
I opened the envelope and the letter word to word.

"Oh my god"I shrieked.

"I got into the college.Su I got into the college." I started jumping and screaming.

"What the hell is wrong with you girls screaming and shouting.I think I made myself very clear that I didn't want the neighbors thinking I have cats and not girls!"she scolded us.

"Mom you won't believe what just happened!"I said playfully.

"Nao sweetheart.Don't scare me like that.You're looking so happy as if you got admitted to the college."she said.

I got up and and ran towards her jumping on her and hugging her.

"Wait seriously did you got into the college?" She asked sheepishly.

"Yes mom I did."

And something happened which I didn't see coming.She hugged the both of us and then kissed me all over my face.She was practically dancing.

"Whoa!Mom are you ok.I mean wh-"when she cut me off and said

"Obviously dear.I'm so happy for you.You got into your dream college what else would I want.What about you Susy.Didn't you also apply there only?"Mom asked turning to Su.

"Yep Mrs Wilson and this is what I came to tell this lady.Even I got through the college and we are going to be together!" She squealed.

"So lets go and enjoy ourselves tonight.It is the night of a celebration.Mom don't wait up I'll be coming late.We are going to club Vault ok!" I told my mom as I opened my closet and searched for a dress to wear.

As we pulled out of the driveway mom waved us goodbye.

"To a new beginning "Su said

"Yep definitely to a new beginning!"
---------

Unknown P.O.V.
"Hey Scott!Hey Liam!Hey Blake" I met my friends a bro hug.

"Thanks guys for meeting me here.Those foolish gang meetings are driving me crazy!How many times do I have to tell them that I won't give my gang to them!Fuckers!Lets have some fun and forget about them for the night." I told them.

Currently we are standing in front of the club Vault when I saw a girl pass by me.She bloody bumped into me and didn't even have the decency to say sorry.

We entered and my eyes scanned the club for a girl to feast on.Just then my eyes landed on her I just couldn't remove them from her.I stood there stunned.The way her long wavy brown hair fell open till her waist and they way her hips moved in sync with the music beats and at that instant she turned around and I saw it was the same girl who had pushed me.

"Whoa man you spaced out for like 10 minutes and what you were doing is drooling over a chick."Liam pointed.

"Hey don't tell my man anything!If he wants her he shall have her.Am I right?"Scott said pointing a dinger at me. Scott is my best friend and helps me with all the gang problems.We could kill anybody for each other.We have everything in common which makes us more like brothers.

"Ok..." Mason said "but first we shall see if this girl is like those Zoe and Sia we have."and winking he left.

We saw her going towards my girl.

Wait my girl!

He went towards her acting if he's sick.To my surprise she helped him out and when she took him inside to give him some water he pounced on her.My blood started boiling at this sight.But she was too quick.Within fractions if seconds she kicked him in his balls which he pretty much deserved and walked off calling him a prick.I couldn't contain my laughter.
"Oh...Du..dude yo..your girl is..is ama...zi...amazing!G..g...go ge...get her!" He managed to say clutching his crotch.

I made my way towards her but a guy came and bumped in her. Well he was really drunk!

Never mind I thought to myself.I am the leader of such a big gang.I'll take out some of her info and then talk to her.All i knew now was that she is the one. ONE SIGHT AND YOUR MINE!