Babes I'm here! Get your SHIT Together!

KAI POV
I saw as she put Teen Wolf on Netflix. What is this obsession of girls with Teen Wolf!
"Can I aak you something Nao?" I asked.
"Sure!"
"What is your girl's obsession with Teen Wolf?" I asked. I could already feel my cheeks redden.
She chuckled and said,"It's nothing. It's just that our girls hormones work that way." She said smiling.
God her smile is a killer. She can kill a whole army with it.
What I didn't realize was that I was staring at her.
"Umm...Kai is there something wrong with my face?" She asked touching her face.
"Nope!" "Then why are smiling and staring at me." She said.
I just nodded my head and made myself comfortable as we sat and watched Teen Wolf together. I must say it was ok. The main girl Allison is hot though. But she can't beat Nao.
After an hour and a half I saw Nao. Her smile had vanished and she kept checking the time. I quickly took a glance of her phone. On the lock screen of her iPhone she had a pick of Ash and her. He was kissing her cheek and she was winking. It was from that party as I remembered the clothes.
"Nao!" I said
"Mmm" she said
"Why are you so sad? What is wrong with you?" I said
"Nothing Kai. It's just that I don't know what to believe anymore." She said
"Why do you say that?" I said
"I don't know why I'm opening up to you but I guess I can give it a chance." She confessed
"Sure." I motioned for her to go on
"See it's like Su and me know each other since we were in diapers. And whenever I like a guy god knows what happens he always leaves me stranded and goes for Su all the way. It's not like I'm jealous but the go for a date then start dating and after a week or so Su dumps them saying she'll get better in future." She said with hurt in her eyes.
"Well then it's time for you to get on your ass and for the love of ice cream I know you love it do something." I told her.
She suddenly hugged me and started crying. I rubbed circles on her back and said afee kind words.
"Babes I'm here! Get your SHIT Together! I will help you and if this guy doesn't listen then he's definitely f*cking blind." I said.
We saw more episodes when she fell asleep on my shoulder. I picked her up and put her to bed and kissed her forehead. I know she can never be mine. As I came out I saw Ash entering the apartment.
"Dude what the hell are you doing here?" He questioned.
"I came over to give Nao company since you're busy hooking up with her best friend." I said.
"Dude she's hot. Besides she's interested in me. See both the best friends are hot so I don't mind." He said.
I couldn't stop my hands and in no time I punched him right in the face.
"Dude what the hell." He said.
"Don't ever do that to her. She f*cking loves you and this is what you're saying." I said holding his collar.
"Oh! Now I get it. You love her don't you?" He said.
"Yea I do. But the problem is she will never go for me as she already is so swoon over somebody who doesn't give a flying f*ck about her. You know what just leave her alone. She find someone else better then you at least." I said and stormed out of the apartment.
How can that Ass be my friend. I started the car and drove off.
                                 ••••

ASH POV
As Kai stormed out I sighed. I should have known he loved her. Bloody hell even I love her but those stupid texts won't just stop. That f*cking LoverBoy. Who does he think he is. Just by blackmailing me to stay away from Nao can't keep me away from her. Oh god I bloody even have to physically attack that ass bitch Su. I walked over to Nao's room and saw her sleeping soundly.
"I'm sorry Nao. I'm doing this to keep you safe my angel. I can't loose you. As long as I can see you I'm happy." I said and kissed her forehead temple. She moved in her bed and called out my name. I no time I saw her sit up and looked around for any of my sign.
"I might be dreaming" she said lying down again.
"Phew! That was close."
I changed as i got into my bed I picked up my phone. I have a bad habit of checking my phone before I go to sleep. There was that stupid asshat message.
MESSAGES:
You f*cking asshole. I told you to stay away from my Naomi. Dare you let your lips touch any part of her skin. I won't harm you but I'll harm her. I love her so much that I can even kill her for it.
BEWARE and STAY AWAY from her.
                       -LB

Who the hell is this guy and from where did he see that. I put off the lights and got in a comfy position. I heard my door creak open and saw standing there.
"Ash can I crash here tonight?" She asked.
"Why don't you have your own bed." I said feeling like killing myself.
"It's ok. I just was getting nightmares but it's ok. See you tomorrow. Have a good night sweet dreams." She said smiling and left the room.
I felt like shooting myself for doing that. But if she would have come it would have led us having sex I'm damn sure.
Just then I heard my phone vibrating.

       MESSAGE:
                   Great work done Ash. You know you have to do it to keep her safe. Keep it that way and nobody should know of this. You know what could happen to my lovely Naomi. I've got eyes on you Ash. Remember that.
                             -LB

This guy is getting on my nerves. I will set him right when I figure out who the hell is he and how does he know us.
Later at night I heard Nao screaming. I ran to her room and opened the door to see her screaming in her sleep. But as that as remembered that twatface might be watching us.
Let me know who you are LoverBoy and then I will kill you.

----------
Hey guys. Sorry couldn't update but here it is.
If u have any ques just message me on Wattpad itself.
Q/A: how do u guys like Kai. I personally like him a lot. I've always wanted a friend like him.
- Jenny_35