Today is the end!- II

ASH POV

We reached the mansion at night. Liam got the information that Nao had been kept here. I hope today is the end of all this shit. The kids are going to stay home with Eli and Juli while Kai, Liam, Scoot, Mar and I are going to rescue them. Thankfully I always like the idea of fighting so am nicely trained. I can take down many people without getting hurt myself.

"So remember the plan! Liam, Scott and Mar will create a diversion and Kai and I will go inside. Eli and Juli you guys will hide in the basement. If anything happens you have the SOS buttons on tour phones press that. We will get the call immediately." I spoke.

"Guys let's do this."

(At the house)

We reached inside but saw all the guards are lying dead. We reach s room and saw a guy stabbed to death on the floor and two other guys who were wearing the uniform of the guards had their necks snapped.

"Nao did this!" Kai said.

"What she can never so anything like this!" I said.

"I know it's Nao. I trained her. This is the same way she used to train with the dummies. She always stabbed them on the sides then the chest. See it's done the same way." Kai said.

"You mean to say she escaped!" I said.

"I don't know. We need to check it out. What if she got caught or something." Kai said.

"Ya! That could be true let's go." I said.

We came out of the room walked a little distance and their were two diversions. Kai and I spilt and both of us having a walkie talkie each were always connected.

I went forward but only saw empty places. No guards. I figured they might have gone out to handle the cross-firing.

"Hey Ash!" I heard Kai's voice over the talkie.

"Ya speak!"

"I guess you should come here. I guess Nao was kept here."

"Ok! I'll be there!"

I turned and saw a door. It had a fancy lock on it. I heard noises from the door. I knocked on the door. The noises stopped.

"I'm here to get someone out. Let me get her out then I'll come back for you! I'll knock three times signaling its me. You have to also knock thrice okay. If you understood knock thrice."I said. I heard the sound of three knocks in return.

I ran back and reached where we had parted. I ran in the direction Kai went and I saw him standing there crouching next to to dead bodies.

"Why the hell is it so dim here? These guys dead?" I asked.

" This guys throat is slit and the one's been kicked in the balls n then neck has been snapped. This is definitely Nao's work. I've seen her do stuff like this. I know the way she thinks. One of the guards have their card missing so I'm guessing she's taken one of them and is our of here." Kai said and I kept nodding at what he was saying. True at this point he did know her more than I do. But that hurt.

I picked up the card from the guard and we ran towards the main door. I slid the card in the socket and the door clicked opened.

"Fancy system!" Kai murmured.

We crouched outside and saw a couple and a girl in a black lingerie hide behind the black SUV Esclade standing there.

"Ash. These people look familiar. I don't know where but I've seen them somewhere." Kai said.