Time has come!

NAO POV
The whole way I couldn't stop thinking about the ways I'd leave Ash. We reached our apartment and i ran to the loo. I told Ash I needed to pee real bad when I just wanted to call Kai and ask him for advice on this situation. He is the nest person to hive any kind of advice.

After three calls he picked up the phone.
"Hey Nao!" He said.

"Kai. Fucking tell me how do I leave Ash. Its already 5 to 5 and I meed a plan for God sakes. I just have six ducking hours in my hands." I said.

"Ok! You do the same thing Scott is going to do." He said.

"Would you care to elaborate!?" I said.

"Ok! Ok! The other day when Ash passed out after eating your pills we stole some and Scott will make her eat one of those. Then he will make a video and leave it for her. He will tell her the full truth. She needs to know!" He said.

"Thanks ! I'll so the same. Thank you so much." I said.

"Ok! And listen. Theo us already in Cali so only the four of us will go and you know the rest." He said.

"Yep I do! Ok bie. Take care!" I said and hung up.

Before going out I kept a pill on my tounge and being careful not to swallow it. I went out and grabbed Ash's collar and kissed him hard.

"I want you Ash. And ai want you now!" I said kissing him again.

That was enough for him. We could practically have it the whole damn day.

He picked me up and moaned against me. He threw me on the bed both of us stripped each other's clothes off. He started grinding over me and oh God! That was bliss. Just then he felt the pill and I quickly shoved it down his throat.

"What the hell was that Angel?" And with that he passed out.

"I'm sorry Ash. I have to this for us." I said .

I saw the time. Blood hell we made love for an  hour. Shit! We've got stamina!

I picked up his video recorder and started recording. After making the perfect Video I left a note on the recorder and left it on the ned table on Ash's side.

I stared at Ash for the remaining time while lying next to him. Just then Kai Liam and Scott came.

"Come on Nao. Lets go. We better hurry or you know Theo gets upset." Kai said placing his hand on my shoulder.

"Fine!" I said and bent down to kiss Ash.

I had packed my stuff after making the video for him.

After I kissed him tears welled up in my eyes and I ran outside to grab my bag.

"Guys. Let's go before it is too hard." I said.
With that we left.

Bye Ash! Bye Eli! Bye London! Bye Mom! Bye Dad! Goodbye to my life!

                                      ••••

ASH POV
I got up and my Angel was nowhere to be seen. I looked at the time. It was 8 in the morning. Angel might be making breakfast.

"Angel! Angel! Where are you?" I said.

Where is she!

I tan to her room and saw her belongings there. I opened her cupboard and saw it was empty. Fucking empty.

What the hell! Where are you Nao?!

I called Angel.
"The number you are trying to reach does not exist." I voice over the phone said.

What does this mean!

I then  called up Kai.

"The number you are trying to reach does not exist." I voice over the phone said.

What the hell. Same reply.

I then called Elias.

"The number you are trying to reach does not exist." I voice over the phone said.

What the hell is happening?

I thought of Brandon.

"The number you are trying to reach does not exist." I voice over the phone said.

I was now on the verge of crying!

Just then Eli came to my mind.

I called her up.

"Ash thankfully you picked the phone up. I tried calling all of them but no one picked up the call. It says their numbers don't exist. I was just about to call you when you called. What is wrong?" She said crying.

"I know! Where are you?" I asked .

"I'm at my hostel!" She said and cursed under her breath.

"What happened Eli." I asked

"Nothing just stumbled over my bed table. Hey I just found a video tape. It says ' I'll love you always' ! Ash check if you also have a tape. I'll just play mine. " she said and hung up.

I went and searched for tapes in my room when my gaze landed on my video recorder. A pink note was also stuck to it.
The note said: My dear Ash.
                           I love you and will always love        
                           You. ❤️

I went to my television and a video started.
I saw my Angel. She had tears in her eyes.

She spoke:
            My stupid Jerk! I am sorry! I can't be with you! That idiot gangster gave me a week to be with you! Now that a week is over I'm going. I'm sorry! I can't do it! See i was always joking with you. I love Theo and never have I ever been in love with you! You're such an idiot. Anyways goodbye. Never show me your face again.

The video got over.

I couldn't control myself and I knew the only person to call. Stiles!

I picked up my phone and called Stiles. After three rings he picked it up.

"Hey man Ash! How are ya! I missed you soo soo soo much." He said.

"Stiles!" And i burst out crying.

"What the hell happened Ash! Tell me." He asked.

"Are you still in Washington?" I asked.

"Yep! But Ash what happened? Please tell me!" He said.

"I'll he there tomorrow and will tell you then." I said and hung up.

I called Eli.

"You saw the video?" I asked .

"Yah. Ash! How could he." She said.

"Eli I'm going to Washington tomorrow. Come with me. I don't want any connection with this place!" I told her.

"I'm coming. When's the flight?" She asked.

" I'm coming to get you. Be ready." I said and hung up.

"Angel don't worry never will I ever show you my face again!"

I left for good. I'm not coming back ever. Angel-no Naomi, I will try to throw you out of my heart but let's see if i will be able to or not.

--------
Hey guys.
I'm going back to my school now and at my school we aren't allowed any gadgets. So i will update and complete the story during my summer break.
-Jenny_35