Treasure Hunt! [Part I]

NAO POV
"SURPRISE!!!"
All my friends were there. Eli Kai Elias Brandon and my beloved Ash. They had planned a surprise get together for me. They knew what I had been through. They are such sweet people and I love them to be in my life.

They got a get well soon cake too.It had Elsa from Frozen made on it.

It had Elsa from Frozen made on it

It clearly looked homemade. I could guess it by Eli's drawing. We cut the cake and started dancing. After some time we got tired and started playing truth or dare.
We spun the bottle and it landed on Elias.

"Come on Elias. Truth or dare?" I said stressing on Elias. I couldn't blow their cover.

"Dare! Come on guys. I'm daring!" He said.

"Fine! Seven minutes of heaven with Eli then in Nao's room" Kai said.

All of us looked at him wide eyed. Eli started blushing as if we told them to get married.

"Are you sure? Coz I don't mind." Elias said winking at Eli.

"Wait guys! Why do I feel that something's already going on between them?" I said.

"Why do you say so Nao." Brandon or Liam asked.

"See coz none of them opposed Kai's dare. Come on spill!" I said.

"Eli! Elias!" All of us said in unison.

"Guys don't scare us like that. Fine we're together ok." Scott said.

"I bloody knew it!" I said fist pumping in air.

"How did you find out. I mean the others are too blind."  Scott said.

"I knew something was up when you all were at the hospital and you fools were holding hands. But why didn't you tell us." I asked.

"Coz this idiot over here." She said pointing towards Ash," Was troubling you as fuck and I knew you wouldn't have been able to. You know right what I mean." She said.
"Yep I do." 

We spun the bottle again.

"Ok Nao your chance. Truth or Dare?" Eli asked.

"So how did that asshat gangster let go of you?" She asked.

"Um.. I sort of talked to him. He said to quote him ' If you love a person you should let go off them.' unquote." I said looking at the ground.

But only for a week. Only one week.
These words revolved around my mind.

"Ok! That just got a little awkward. Let's continue." Liam said. So typical him.