Spain PART I

NAOMI POV
We were on the flight from London to Spain. While everyone was sleeping I thought of how after five days I won't be seeing Ash anymore. I won't be seeing Eli anymore. I've got these last five days of my life and I plan on spending them wisely. We boarded the plane at quarter to ten and now were almost about to reach Spain. All of us were so tired that as we landed we rushed to the hotel and slept like dogs. Ash and me were in one room. Eli and Scott shared a room. Kai and Liam were in one room.

After sleeping for what I felt like ages I got up and saw Ash sleeping next to me. We had loads of 'fun' after we came and when the 'fun' was over we were cuddled up nicely in the bed and my head was resting on his 'eight' pack ab toned chest and our legs were tangled together. I made no movement and kept staring at Ash's pretty face sleeping next to me. I won't be able to see this handsome face wake up next to me in a couple of days.

"Angel, I know I'm irresistible but you don't have to stare. I'm all yours!" He said keeping his eyes closed and pecking me on my head.

"Ass! I thought you were asleep!" I said.

"Angel what time is it?" He asked.

"Its..." I said looking at my phone " Its already four  O' clock. We all slept for like four hours." I exclaimed.

"How? But didn't we just get here!" Ash said.

"Come on. Get. Up." I said pulling Ash up to which he wasn't willing to do.

"Get. Up. I'm calling the others up so we can go somewhere and have fun" i said picking up me phone and calling Eli.

"Hello. Eli? I called wake you guys up so we can go out and have some fun." I said over the phone.

"Oh...ok...so you guys already went....ok...where?....sure. We'll be there in 20." I said and hung up the phone.

"Get up you jerk. The others ate already in the pool having fun. Let's go. I've to put a bikini ob also." I told him. As I said the word 'bikini' Ash's eyes shone.

"Oh! What a pleasure. But I don't mind you stripping here in front of me." He said smirking.

"Shut up and go down. The guys are waiting for you in the lobby and Eli is coming up. So. Get. The. Fuck. Up!" I say.

"Ok ok. But be there by the pool and when you strip make sure I'm hiding you. I don't want anyone to see my Angel." He said while changing into his knee length shorts and leaving the the room shirtless and me staring at his godlike body.

"Umm..Angel. I know I'm irresistible but I'm only yours so I don't think it's necessary to drool you know!" Ash said and winked before leaving the room.

Such an asshole.

Just then the doorbell rang.

"Hey Eli. Come on in."
"So Nao. How was your sleep or should I say something else."
"What do you mean?"
"Oh. Nothing just me and Elias heard some moaning and nothing else. It was something like Ash...Oh my god... Ash your amazing!" She said mimicking me.

How the hell did they hear that!

"How the hell-"
"Hahahha.... I was just joking Nao. I didn't know you were so naughty!" She said smirking.
"You know what Eli. Just. Fuck. Off." I said and started taking out three to four bikini sets.

"Which one is nice?" I asked.

"Your fair Nao so wear this black one. Your tattoo will also be highlighted. " she said.

Yep I do have a tattoo!