I never thought this could be TRUE!

NAO POV
As I got up Ash got up too.
"What happened Angel? Another nightmare?" He asked.
"Nope. It's the first night I haven't gotten any nightmares. Thanks to you!" I said leaning down and pecking his lips.
"What's the time by the way?" He asked.
"It's...." i said looking at my phone," Only 6 O'clock. I thought it was morning! Around 8 maybe." I said in disbelief.
"It's ok Angel. Come on."'he said patting his chest.
"You want me to come back to bed with you and sleep on your toned six lips pack abs?" I teased him.
"Yep. But love these aren't six pack abs they're eight pack abs!" He said.
"Whatever. Atleast they are only for me to see." I said making myself comfy and slept.

When I woke up Ash wasn't there beside me and I looked down I was still naked. I wore a sports bra and night shorts.

I went out in those clothes and what I saw on the kitchen island I couldn't help bit scream.

"Aahh.." I screamed placing my hands on chest to cover it.
Kai Liam and Scott were sitting there having breakfast and looking at me with wide eyes.
"What the bloody hell guys don't look at her like that. Here take that Angel." He said throwing his loose vest to me.

I quickly wore it and went to sit with the guys.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked.
"What does someone do 10 O'clock in the morning?" Liam asked being stupidly cocky as ever.
"You know what Brandon. Just fuck off. Simply fuck off." I said stressing on Brandon.
"Ok. Guys chill. As it is I'm hungry and this asshole isn't giving me food." Kai said.
"Ya dude. I'm really hungry. What are you making?" Scott asked.

"I'm making cheesy grilled sandwiches with chipotle sauce." Ash said.

"Oh! That would be so yummy!" I said winking at Ash.

"Oh shit Nao. We didn't think you could talk dirty! Damn girl we see your new sides everyday." Liam said.

"I wasn't talking dirty you shitass. I love cheesy grilled sandwiches with chipotle sauce!" I said.

"What an asshole. Just because his girlfriend likes it he's making it. " Scott said.

"I know I have the best boyfriend!" I said proudly.

We had breakfast and sat there talking.

"Ok! Guys I'm going fir a shower. I'll see you later. You guys can play Play Station just now." I said pointing to the PS4 me and Ash had bought.
"Sure !" All of them said at once and pounced on the remotes.
I started walking towards my room when Ash said, "Want me to join you Angel."

I didn't say anything just kept walking.
"Ok! I take that as a yes then!" He said running towards me.
I let him enter the room and said," Ash I forgot my my phone outside. Please get it no." I said.

"Fine. But by the time fill the tub ok." He said winking. "Sure."

As he went out I quickly shut the door and sent him a text.
Message: Sorry Ash. You can enjoy with the guys now ;) XO.

He replied.
You're such a tease. Next time even you can't stop me;).

I heard loud laughter and they started playing COD. Noel used to male me play all these video games.
After a long nice bath I came out and saw Ash sitting on my bed.
"I like this version of you." He said walking towards me.
"In a towel?" I asked placing my hand on his shoulder tying to tease him.
"Yep. But I'd prefer you without it. Don't you think?" He said moving so close to me that our fronts were almost touching.

"Yeah!" I said softly.
This guy always manages to make me nervous!

He came so close that I kissed him. Usually its the guy who makes the first move but no one said girls couldn't.
While we were in that kiss I grabbed my clothes from the table and pushed him away and ran inside the bathroom.
"You're such a tease. Next time I'll get you."