What an A-Grade A-Hole

UNKNOWN POV
At the party before the arrival of Ash and Nao!
I knew to get to my Naomi I had to influence some of her friends but who else was better than Susy herself.
"Hey can I talk to you for a moment." I said
"Ya sure." She said pulling me to the side and sitting very awkwardly close.
"Umm.. I just wanted to talk nothing else" I told her.
"Oh!" She sighed." Never mind. Can i ask you something?" She asked.
"Do you think I'm pretty?" She asked asked me.
Great this girl managed to get herself drunk so fast. Seriously if girls can't handle themselves then they shouldn't even drink.
"Yep I do think you're pretty!" I told her.
"Then why do all the guys go for Nao and never for me. She doesn't even like the idea of all this but the world always revolves around her!" She said.
I felt sorry for her at the moment but how could she say that against her.
"It's not that. Maybe people think that you're too easy. How many people have you slept with?" I asked.
"I don't know I've lost the count." She said.
Bloody hell how many guys has she screwed.
"At what age was your first time?" I asked.
"Probably 14 or 15 I don't remember exactly but she thinks it was on the prom 2 years ago." She said.
What the hell is up with this girl. 14 years and no virginity! This girl has issues.
"See lets get you sobered up and then we'll talk." I said
I made her drink lemonade and when she was in her senses i told her about my plan.
"See that is what I'm saying. All of you guys are only going for Nao. Although I love Ash but I saw him first and she gets to enjoy him." She said getting frustrated.
"What do you mean by saying you saw him first? Didn't Naomi talk to him first?" I asked.
"Ya. That is what I'm saying. She talked first but I saw first." She stated.
"Care to explain." I said. I could use that in some way.
"See when we were in sophomore year I went to this party. Nao usually never went to parties coz her parents thought it was bad influence for her. But she still used to manage to be there. But that day she didn't feel like coming she was on the time of her month. So that was the place where I saw him. I still remember he was wearing his signature black leather jacket with khaki pants and vans. He looked so perfect as if he was a greek god." She said.
"Ok and then." I motioned her to go on.
"Then after the party I made sure that I get all his details." She said.
"How did you get all the details?" I asked as it is very difficult to het details like that.
"Oh that wasn't so hard. I went and asked the Kamikaze gang leader for help." She said.
"What the hell. Seriously. But I heard he's quite expensive. How did you pay him?" I asked.
"Simple I -"
"Slept with him right!" I interrupted her.
"Yep. Right. And then when I came to know he's from Westwood High I was shocked that he's from the enemy school. Like the stupid person I am I told Naomi that I have a crush on this Westwood guy but praise the lord I never told her the name of the guy or even show him how he looks." She said.
"So then what happened?" I asked.
"Nothing much after some time I told forgot about him coz a new guy came to our school. He name was Dylan Chace. He became the heart throb of our school in less than a week. But one day I don't know how he came across Naomi that his eyes never left her. He even asked me how to ask her out to the prom as I was her best friend. I wanted to go with him so I told her that she was going with Ezra and didn't want to go with you. Then I had to ask him out. She was also in love with him though. And I told Ezra to go with her and in return I just had to sleep with him nothing much of that you know." She said.
God the way she talks about sleeping with others is so common that I myself being a guy feels shy. I again motioned her to go on.
"So he took me and Ezra took her. I wanted to sleep with him so badly that I told him that I overheard them talking that they would be doing the 'deed' today. He said if she can do it so can he so instead of them doing the 'deed' we did it." She said as if it was an accomplishment.
"Ok. No more of your sleeping stories. Just tell me do you want Ash?" I asked.
"Hell ya. I want to try him out too." She said.
Seriously what is with this girl and sleeping with everyone and everything. Bloody hell who loses their virginity at the age of 14. This girl is hell crazy.
Why haven't they come yet I thought. Bloody hell he shouldn't start all that crap again. I wanted to see my Naomi so badly. All of his so called friends are here what about him.
"Hey Susy listen to the plan"
After I've told her the plan she nods and walks over to the others.
                                    ••••
SUSY POV
I walked towards the others putting my arm around around Kai. He's my date. And oh my he also looks damn hot but nothing compared to Ash though.
"Hey guys." I said.
"Hey Susy. Did you hear about the hot intimate news?" Elias said.
"Nope!"
"When we went to Ash's house in the evening you won't believe what we saw." He said.
A part of me was thinking that he might be Naomi's roommate.
"So what did you see?" I asked.
"Naomi us Ash's roommate. Did you know?"
"Nope actually couldn't talk to her after she left." I said putting weight on my heart.
"Ok so now you know. Their tongues were down each other's throats." He said.
"It's ok let them have some fun. Oh here they are."
Ash I know what I'll tell your so called roommate tomorrow about us. She will obviously trust me and I know that.
Ash in some time your going to be mine all mine.
                                      ••••
NAOMI POV
NEXT MORNING(PRESENT)
I couldn't help but think about what Su had told me last night. What did she mean by saying she had to tell me something. I get dressed in my ice blue boyfriend jeans, black full sleeve crop top showing my stomach off a bit and wear an sleeveless olive overcoat over at and pair it with my all black vans. I let my long brown hair loose so it lands of my waist.
"Ash!" I shout. "Let's go we're getting late."
As I step out of my room I see him standing there looking ever hot and we leave for college.
                           At college
"Hey Su bear!" I say.
"Hey!" She replied rather dryly looking sad.
I was going to ask her but then all the guys come. Since yesterday all if us have been together. When Kai comes I see him walking towards us and winks at Su. Okay!? What was that now.
We take our books and I tell Ash to go ahead as we sit together and have all the lectures together. Kai and Elias have gone for their designing program and Brandon has gone for his soccer practice.
"Ok so tell me what did you want to tell me!" I tell Su pulling her into the girls room.
"I don't want to now Nao. I know that you're happy with him. And I don't want to spoil that for you." She said.
"What do you mean?" I ask.
She sighs. "Fine!"
"Ash kissed me yesterday! I pushed him away I swear to God but he said that he won't stop until he has me. I don't know what is wrong with him. He then said that to get to me even if he has to do something with you as in acting like falling in love with you." She said and ran out.
The ground beneath me shook. My eyes were red with anger and pain but more of anger. I pushed all the feelings I had for him and walked to class.
What an A-Grade A-Hole!