Life Of The Party

(A/N:This is the continuation of the first chapter)

Naomi's POV

That guy deserved it.

"Hey!Nao...Its ok just let that guy be.He deserved what he got.Come lets go and dance now."she said pulling me to the dance floor.

"Ok fine but the next time that gut comes he will get it from me." I said getting irritated.

She pulled me into a bear hug and started dancing to the beats of the song.

Just then another guy came and banged into me.Oh god what is with these guys and them banging into me I thought but just as I turned to face him Su pushed me aside and was going to punch him only when....

"Aaahhhhh"Su screamed.The guy had puked his lungs out on her.I stood there stoned.As Su looked at me I burst out into fits of laughter.

She glared at and I stopped laughing."Ok Su.What you do is go and get yourself cleaned up and I'll take this guy,sober him a bit and ask him about his friends and give him to them. Alright"I instructed her.

"Alrighty!"she said.
I helped the guy up and guided him to the bar.

"Ok.So what do I do with you now!"I sighed.

"Hey!"I called out to the bartender "Please could you give me some lime water or soda.I need to sober him up please." i said

"Sure girly.Ill be back in a moment."

He said and vanished to make it for him.I thankfully had a packet of wet wipes with me so I cleaned him up gave him to drink the lime water and made him sit up.Just as I was going to ask him questions his phone started ringing.I picked it up and saw the caller id.It was someone named Ash.Never the less I took the call.

N:Hey

A:Hey you ass.Where the hell are you?We're going mad looking for you in the club and you bloody don't even take our calls.Are you drunk and wasted tell me just now where the hell are you!?

N:Jezz!Calm your tits man.He's not sober.I am near the bar standing and trying to sober your friend up.So kindly get your ass down here and take him home.

A:And who the hell are you if I may ask? Oh god I knew this Drake can't even leave a chick for one night.You whatever your name is stay there with him and don't try any crap with him ok!I am coming to get him!

With that he hing up on me.

What the hell just happened,I thought.Nobody has ever talked to me like that.Who does he think he is.Drake's or whatever his name is phone rang once again but this time I deliberately cut the call.Then again this Ash guy texts...

A:Hey nameless chick what are you wearing it will be easy to find you!

What an ass I thought.

N:First of all I have a name.And second of all don't you know what your friend looks like just look for him not me you arrogant ass.

Typing was displayed on the screen but then no reply came.Yes I won him I mentally patted my back.

"Oh my god!Drake what the hell was wrong with you.I told you not to drink so much and you couldn't control" The brunette guy said holding Drake by his collar.

I coughed signaling him I acknowledge my presence too.He turned around and just stared.I snapped my fingers on front of him to take him out if his trance.

"Oh so you're the girl.He could have done so much better than you"he said.

"Oh ya right!That is why when you saw me you were practically drooling.Some drool is still there you should just go and clean it up now."I said.

His friends started laughing from behind him.He wanted to say something but I guess didn't have the courage to do it.He just showed my the finger when a dirty smell caught my nose.I turned back to see the source.

"Don't say anything!Nao lets just go home and have a bath.I seriously don't want to stay here and specially not in front of him."she said pointing at Drake.

"Sure! Lets go. Just let me pay the bartender poor guy made lemonade for this asshole's friend."I said pointing at Ash.

I handed him the money and just as I turned Ash grabbed my hand and said "Thanks. Although I don't like saying it but thanks a lot.You saved my brother and that is all I want thanks"he said shaking my hand.

I nodded and left with Su.The whole car ride she kept blabbering about how dirty she felt and I couldn't help but think about one person.Ash!

-------------

Unknown POV

Who the hell was that guy,I thought.I didn't want anyone bothering my girl.

My girl? Yep she is my girl indeed! I thought

"Hey Scott! Listen get all the details of my girl and this guy who was talking to her." I told Scott.

"Which one the drunken idiot or his friend?" He asked.

"Both!" I said " I don't anybody ever to irritate her or trouble her.As for the drunken idiot it wasn't much of his fault. He just drank but stumbled upon the wrong girl and his friend he need not mess with her.I'll handle him tomorrow. Come on guys lets enjoy ourselves now. My girl has also gone hime now I know that so lets party hard"

I couldn't stop thinking about my mystery girl.The way she spoke,the way she danced,her voice. Everything is so mesmerizing that I cant take my mind of her.Until tomorrow I'll know her and will approach her.

After that I started dancing with all my friends.

----------
Hey guys another update. I'm happy that you all have liked my story.I'll be updating the story tonight again.As for now you can read the chapter. If you wanna ask any ques then you all can text me here on Wattpad only.
-Jenny_35