They Felt Like Home

(I'm writing it as Ash's POV because in the last chapter I told the readers that)

ASH POV 

In the morning when I got up Alexis had already gone. Probably to the daycare. I got up and thought about last night. Her lips on mine. That wondrous feeling after two fucking years of my life. 

Just then my phone rang and Eli's name was displayed on the screen. At last she got time to call me.

"Hey Ash. How are you?" She asked even before I could say hello.
"I'm fine. Actually doing great. How are you and when are planning to come back. And for once leave that fling of yours. He doesn't deserve you." I said. 

She knew I was talking about Louis. I never liked her. She got in a relationship with him to get over Scott. I knew her too well from the time we spent together.

"Yaaa. He's long gone. What ever I do that asshole doesn't seem to get out o my head." She said.
"Same here! She is like just stuck there." I said.

"Okay so I forgot about main thing I wanted to talk about. My boss just transferred me to Mexico after me making many pleas. So I shall reach by night maybe around 8. I am packing. The plane leaves in two hours. Remember to be at the airport or I shall slaughter you. You know I have the ability to do that." She said in a threatening tone.

"Yes Ma'am we shall be there." I said.
"Get my Alexis also. And Mr. Ashton Miller don't you dare be late." She said.  

"Yes Ma'am." I said and with that she cut the call.

I went out and saw Stiles eating his breakfast. I went and sat beside him and smiled at him ear to ear.

"Okay Ash,you're scaring me now. What do you want me to do. Tell me just now." Stiles said.
"Do you always behave like this or its the time's creation?" I asked him.
"By birth! Yep! Since birth." He said. He is always so sarcastic. God only knows how Juli puts up with him.
"Eli called and said that she would be here by night and me and Alexis will go to take her." I said.

All of us Eli, me, Stiles and Juli became very good friends after what had happened with us. Me and Eli are just the same. We have not got them out of our systems. I was glad when I realised my Angel still loved me but I don't know anything about Elias.

"Is she getting her fling Louis with her. I don't like that man. I want him to stay away from my princess." He said sternly.
"Nope she is not getting him. They are over." I said.
"Praise the lord for that." He said.

Just then Juli walked in. She is 8 months pregnant. I just hope they have another pretty daughter. Juli is the same as my Angel. Their story is quite similar except the part where she left me and they have a daughter and the next one coming. Even I had planned a family with her.

"Hey guys. Ash don't be late. Remember you have to pick up Alexis at 1 O'clock sharp. We have new neighbors. I just dropped them off at house 40. We will go to visit them in the evening. See ya later Amigos." She said and went inside probably to rest. She gets really tired but she still goes for work at 12. Her shift starts at 12:30.

I had my breakfast and went to have a bath. While i was bathing I remembered my angel with me. Kissing me loving me. Oh god! I couldn't take it and the hot shower I started ended with it being a cold shower. By 12 I was ready so I started for the daycare. I thought of picking her up really and talk to her about my angel.

"Hey Stiles, I promised to take Alexis to the park and later fro ice-cream so we will be a bit late." I said and started for the daycare. 

I bought ice-cream for her in the and some extra. When I reached in I saw her playing with other two kids. I went in and asked them their names. The receptionist wasn't there so I signed them out with Ali.