New Place New Vibes

NAOMI POV

Susy and I reached London last night and settled into my place.It was a nice house with three rooms in it,a kitchen and a big nice living room. I had to still look for a roommate as Susy's parents wanted her to stay in the hostel so she couldn't do anything wrong. I mean she had slept with half our school I remembered. I still needed to look for a roommate so we could split the rent in halves so we each payed 100-200 pounds.

The living room was big with a flat screen television and we were told by our landlord that it has subscribed Netflix in it.How good is that. The living room had two paintings. One was an abstract painting which I pretty much didn't understand and the second one was of two cute and fluffy puppies.Aww how cute is that.

Coming to my room now. It was big and spacious with nice windows in it with white curtains hanging. The walls were cream in colour and the roof had stars which glowed at night and in darkness. The bed was a queen sized bed with two bed table on either side. The bathroom was big and spacious and had a shower cabinet and a big bath tub. Two people could easily fir in it I thought.

Nao! Why the fuck are you thinking about two people fitting in the bath tub. Jesus Christ!

Coming to the kitchen. It was very spacious. It had an island dining table and many drawers were also there to jeep the stuff. The kitchen had a nice chimney and a big Oven. The fridge was full with cartons if OJ(orange juice, milk, fruits and other stuff.

All in all it was a complete package and I couldn't say no.

"Mr.Spence. Like I said I'll be needing a roommate so do you want me to look for one or you have everything figured out?" I asked my landlord.

"It's ok. Naomi dear. I have a option I liked so tomorrow he  will be coming so I'll get him straight here. You don't have any problems staying with a boy do you?" He asked.

"No Mr.Spence. Why would I! It's you're house I'll go according to your conditions." I said.

"Ok then it's settled. Tomorrow at 4 he'll be coming. Do you want me to make him permanent then?" He asked.

What a gentleman I thought of him to be. Poor old guy.

"Sure sir. I'll be home. I'll be happy to see him." I said.

"Sure I'll text you his name and other details later. I'll be leaving now." He said and walked out of the door.

"Come on Nao!" I sighed "Get ready to settle down now"

Once i was done. I called up mom and dad talked to them for ages while i finished my pizza I ordered. After talking to them for ages I spoke to Su about the apartment and the things. When i saw the time to be 1 i slept thinking about how the first day of college would be.

------------

UNKNOWN POV

I was waiting for the information on my girl when Scott walked in with a file in his hands. Rather a thick one.

"Hey what have you got there and where the hell is the info i told you to take out". I asked Scott.

"Chill man! I got your info right here." He said pointing towards the file.

Just then Liam,Mason and Derek also entered with files if their own.

"And files are those if i may ask the three of you." I said to the trio. Perks of being a gang leader at such an young age. So many gangs and other stuff to handle.

" See!" Liam said pointing to his file." This is your girls medical record. The one with Mason is school record. The one with Derek is... even I don't know and Scott had the overall file."

"Good work dine boys.Derek which file do you have?" I asked.

"Oh this file is our overall file about money problems property and others which you wanted." Derek said handing me the file.

Without even glancing at the boys i took my girl's file and read it."

Name: Naomi Marie Wilson

A.K.A: Nao

Date of Birth: 12th May,1999

Mother: Emily Josephine Wilson

Father: Jacob David Wilson

Mother work place: Jenny' Bakery owner

Father: Co-partner in Martin Association of Business

Place of Birth:California

Address: 15th Iso Avenue,
Marina Beach,
California.

School: Whittmore High School.

College: The School of Architectural and                          
                Designing Sciences,London.
                 Current residence: 25 Gazibo            
                 Apartments,
                 George Street ,
                  London,
                  UK.
Living With: Currently alone.
                        Roommate moves tomorrow

Best friend: Susy Maria Martin

"Great job done boys.Tomorrow we shall go to London. Derek tell Broody( our personal pilot) to get the plane ready.All  of us will go and win her back. We need to be there in the college by 10:30 a.m. latest so we better hurry back our bags and leave" i told them.

They all nodded and headed for their rooms to pack their bags.

Tomorrow I'm coming to London my Nao and wait and watch how I win ur heart and make you mine. If you don't agree to it doesn't matter but you always will be mine.

I'm coming to get you and make you mine forever.

We boarded the plane 11 o'clock at night.When I slept I could only think of the ways to make you mine. My Nao. The mother to my children. The mate to my soul. My better half. I'm coming to get you my love. I'm coming.

-------
Authors note.
Hey guys i hope you all are liking it.Don't worry from now on no more unknown POVS.
If you guys have any questions then plz msg me here on Wattpad or comment I'll surely reply. Please keep voting for me. Thank you guys soo much.
-Jenny_35