New World

NAO POV

We sat in Kai's car and started for the airport. I didn't want to leave Ash. My ASH! ELI MOM AND DAD! All of them just disappeared from my  life like they were never there. 

"What's wrong Nao? You're generally very talkative but you're not saying anything only!" Liam said.

"Liam you seriously think she'll be alright after leaving everything behind! Talk sense sometimes atleast!" Scott scolded him.

"It's okay,guys! I just want to be quiet for sometime and think about what life holds for me now." I said.

"It's okay Nao I get it. Take your time!" Kai said Squeezing my hand. I know this guy has feelings for me but I really feel sorry for him that I can't reciprocate them. 

We boarded the plane and I slept to let the time pass.
_____________________________________________________________________

"Hey Nao get up! We are going to land." Kai said shaking me to wake me up.

We got off the plane and reached the mansion in 15 minutes. God that was fast.

The mansion was really big. By really big I mean it was humongous. It had many small fountains from the driveway and a big fountain in the middle which led the way inside. There were many cars and bikes lined in the front. I was feeling as if I'm in Richie Rich's house. Only a dog with dollar signs made on it was missing otherwise it was completely unimaginable.

"My dearest Nao. You made it!" Theo said coming down from the flight of stairs. "You look as pretty as always." He said checking me from up to down.

I felt uncomfortable so I said," It's late.Can you show me my room so I can go and rest.I'm really tired!" I said.

"Ya sure. How could I have forgotten that. Sebastian go call Maria. She will escort my lady to her room. Come Kai,Scott and Liam. We have a lot to catch up. That Santamarian gang is irritating me. I missed you guys so much all this time you know." He said.

"Yes sir  you called for me?" A girl of about my age came and stood in front of me.

"Maria this is Naomi." He said pointing towards me. "Remember I told you to prepare a room for her. Take her to her room and see to it that she doesn't have any problem. Do you understand?" He asked.

"Yes sir. Ma'am please come this way." She said leading me behind her, "The boys will get your bag up." she continued.

"It's okay. I'll take it. It's just one bag." I said and followed her.

She helped me set up the room the way I wanted. I wanted to ask her what a girl of her or my age is doing here? Was she also like me? Would this happen to me also?

"Umm....Maria can I ask you something?" I asked her finally.

"Yes Ma'am!" She said.

"Please we both are same age don't call me ma'am. My name's Naomi but please call me Nao. I go by that name okay! Will you be my friend" I said extending my hand.

"Yes sure. You don't know out here all the other girls are sluts and I never felt like talking to them. I'm glad someone is here. But what happened? I'm not forcing you to tell me though!" she said.

"It's okay. Theo is in love with me and he got me here. Just shut the door will you?" I said.
She shut the door and came and sat next to me on my bed. 

After telling her my full story both of us sat and cried to no end.

"So now you know my story! Tell me why are you here!" I told her.