Truth Revealed!

NAO POV
                          * The day before*

When Ash said those words. Man! Those words do hurt! I didn't know when I found myself running out of the cafeteria. I heard Eli calling out to me but I hid in the janitor's closet. I knew nobody will look for me there. When the full college was quiet I came out and ran towards my home. Praise the lord nobody came to me. I ran up and saw that Ash wasn't home. Thankfully I couldn't bear to see him now. I went and sat on the terrace looking at the sunset. After hours of sitting there finally night came and the sky was lit up by beautiful stars.
I love seeing the stars when I'm sad. This makes me feel close to my brother. My dead twin brother Noel Wilson. He died due to getting shot because of me two years ago and I still can't get over it. His dreams still haunt me every night, every second, every minute. I still hear his voice telling me to run.

Run Nemy run! I can't lose you to these guys! Tell mom and dad I love them. I love you Nemy! Please go!

These memories kill me. I shouldn't have taken his hand and ran. To save me he died. That is the day I made my mind to learn self-defense.

"Noel. Noel please come back to me. I love you so much and every day I still get nightmares. I love you Noel. Please come back to me."
Now I was crying!

Just then I heard the terrace door open and saw Ash walking and sitting down next to me. He looked at me and well said nothing.

"Can I ask you something?" He said.

"Umm...Sure!" I said sniffing.

"Who's Noel?" He asked.

"And why do you wish to know that?"

"Coz you're crying like fuck and said 'I love you' like a thousand times."

"Go be with your girlfriend. Why the hell are you irritating me. I don't wish to see you!" I said bluntly.

"I don't love her!" I looked at with wide eyes.
"There I said it. I don't love her." He said

"Then why the hell did you do that?" I screamed. Even I didn't realize I was screaming.

"Coz some idiot kept texting me. He said even if I look at you he will hurt you. That is why I did what I did. And FYI I don't love her I love someone else." He screamed.
"Really who then. I would like to know." Even I screamed.
"Why the hell are we screaming when we can sort it out." Ash said.
"Oh! Ya right! That makes sense." I said calming down.
"Nao."
"Don't say my name. It hurts when you say my name like that." I said bitting my lower lip.
"Nao don't do that. It makes go crazy. And makes wanna do something." Ash said.
"What makes you go crazy and what will you do huh!" I said.
Oh My! I was like challenging him.
"When you bit your lip it turns me on and I just wanna kiss you till I go out of breath." He said it in one breath.
I was speechless.
"Nao you know there's this saying." He said shifting a bit closer to me.
"Wh..What say..saying?" I stammered.
"To the world you are just a person. But to someone you might be their world." Ash said looking directly into my eyes.
Oh God! What is this guys doing to me. If this guy does this I will end up kissing him. I have to change the topic.
"So who is your person?" I asked.
"You seriously want to know that?" He asked shifting even more closer to me..
Awkwardly close!
"Ash. Umm.. don't... don't you think..think that you're a bit too close." I said.
"No that I mind." He said leaning in.
Oh great! How bad could the day just go. He is leaning in. I could feel his minty breath on my lips just then he was pulled away.
I couldn't register the scene in my brain.
Su was holding a gun. A freaking gun.

"Su what the hell is wrong with you. Why are you holding the gun?" I asked her.
"Go inside before I bloody shoot you. Just go inside!" She screamed.
"Nao do as she says!" Ash said.
I did. I walked across her inside and turned around when I saw her holding the gun against me.