I Love You!

NAO POV

I just kissed him so hard that I never wanted to stop. Just then Ash pushed me a little and just looked at me.

"What the fuck! Angel! Oh my God! The fuck this is really you! I.... Fucking don't touch me. Hell don't even come close to me." He said looking at me in disgust.

I knew I had to play along. It was the best for both of us. He would be safe if i was far away from him.

"Imma sorry idiot. I thought you were my boyfriend so I kissed you and you're calling me you're angel?! Who the hell do you think you are? I'm no angel okay!" I snapped at him.

I have to get myself out of this.

"Yah! You should have thought about it before kissing him okay! Come on Ash let's go. Stiles is waiting for us." His friend said.

Well he was right in a way. It should be this way. We should be away away from each other unless Theo tries anything again.

"Angel! Nao! Wait please! Angel!" I could hear him say behind me.

I turned and went away from that place and started looking for one of the idiots who came with me. We had to party together and here I am standing alone. Just then I saw Kai talking to a girl. I knew Ash had been chasing me so that he could talk to me but when I saw Kai Something happened that I thought that I could never have thought of.

"See. This is my boyfriend Emilio. Em please tell him to go away from here. Both you are wearing same clothes and perfume and I got confused and kissed him. I'm sorry but this guy is calling me Angel and Nao and such shit names. Please ." I said looking him in the eyes.

"Really prove it that he is your boyfriend!" Ash said.

"You want proof right. Here is the proof!" I said.

I went closer to Kai, grabbed him by the collar and kissed him hard on the lips. He was frozen but soon I felt his hands scooting to my waist and keeping me in place. I broke the kiss and turned around only to see that he wasn't standing there anymore. Well that was a relief.

"I'm so sorry Kai. I saw Ash and lost all control. I know I shouldn't have done that. I'm so sorry I'm a bad person. Please forgive me." I said looking at Kai.

"It's okay but if you want me to forgive you go and get him before its too late." Kai said. His words shocked me.

"Kai?" I said.

"Yes Nao. I'm telling you this coz I've seen you without him. And I don't like the Nao without Ash. I like the Nao with Ash." He said.

Moments like this make me realize that Kai was the perfect guy any girl would want but I liked a certain brunette who had no clue as to what has happened to the people he loved in his life.

"For now lets just find the others and go home. I want to see my kids lets get them too." I told him.

He nodded and dialed Scott's number and dialed Mar's.

Mar picked up after three rings.

"Hello?"

"Mar where are you guys? Let's leave for home. I'll tell you everything on the way."

"Actually Nao Liam and I are already back at the house. Since no one was here so we ditched and well we were just. You know what I mean right?"

"Ew. You both are gross."

"Says the mother of two kids."

"Okay! Bye! And ya we're coming home so please when we reach I don't want to hear any noise made by the two of you."