Who's LoverBoy?

NAOMI POV
A WEEK LATER
I haven't talked to Ash since our encounter in front of the class when I ran away. I sat in my room crouched on my bed under the covers. I saw the time in my phone. It was 8:30 pm. I could only think about Ash using me to get to her. Susy! Heck I should have known. Why would a guy like him go for me. I mean I always into studies. But then Dylan came along. Oh god! He was amazing. He had bright hazel brown eyes same like Ash's. Their built was also the same. The only difference in them was their hair colour. Oh god! I loved him so much and lost my first kiss to him. But he cheated in me. Bloody hell the guy even confessed that he loved me. But that was when I was in sophomore year. In senior year I changed completely. Became the bad girl started dressing properly. I thought this would make Dylan feel special but no. He didn't even take me to homecoming. He took Su. I should have known that. Sometimes I dis feel jealous but after all she is my best friend and she needs to be happy. If my friends are happy I don't mind sacrificing anything for them. After our homecoming he walked towards me in the school and said that I slept with Ezra. Bloody hell.
KNOCK KNOCK-
"Whose there?" I asked sniffing.
"It's me. Please talk to me Nao tell me what happened. What sis I do to get you this mad at me?" Ash said.
"Screw you Ashton. Only my friends can call me Nao and now you've even lost that." I said.
I never had ever said his name.
"Nao.. Naomi please listen to me. I really request you to talk to me. I can't live without even hearing your voice or see your face Nao. Please you're getting the wrong idea about me." Ash said.
I didn't know when I started moving towards the door and opened it. As I opened the door he immediately embraced me with a strong hug. I couldn't keep my hands to myself. He broke the hug and looked right into my eyes. He had tears in them.
"Nao please believe me. I didn't do anything. Why are you acting like this?" He said.
"Ash go away." Realization hit me.
"Ash doesn't want to go away." he said.
"What is your problem now that I know your plan so Good luck for it. But it will never succeed. I will protect Su and you can't hurt her." I said.
"Wait! What plan are you talking about? And why will I do anything to her?" He asked. God he acts so well.
"Ya now play the fool. Act like you have feelings for me  then hurt me and then go for Su. Hurt her and when you done with her find someone else. I know she has experience but-" 
Ash cut me by putting his lips on mine. How much ever I didn't want to kiss him but I couldn't resist him.
Oh god this guy will be the death of him. He slid his arm along my waist and held me tightly. I grabbed his hair and started making circles in it. In no time he picked me up and pinned me to the wall.
He broke just for a moment and again started trailing kisses on my neck and upwards till my jaw.
"Ash please don't do!" I said. He still kept ignoring my protests and continued.
"Ash please don't do! I won't be able to control myself. I don't want to hurt you don't Ash don't!" Now i was crying.
He looked at me and kissed the places my tears fell and went away.
I locked the door and cried. After about crying for about an hour I heard my phone vibrate. I opened it to see a text from an unknown number.
UNKNOWN NUMBER:
           Hey my lovely Naomi. I know you don't know me but I know you. Tell that Ashton Freaking Miller to keep his hands off you. You don't need to cry over a guy like him when you have me always by your side. Tell anyone about this and you know Su or even some people back in California may get hurt. I will show myself when the time comes.
              I ❤️ you....
                        - LoverBoy.

Who the hell is this. What dies he mean by I can't tell anybody about him. Who the hell is he? Who is this LoverBoy?

Next morning I got up and washed myself up. While making breakfast there was a note on the fridge.
Will stay out tonight. Had breakfast gone out. Kai will be your ride now. Don't bother asking me. -A.
Jerkface!
Just then Kai came.
"Hey pretty hazel brown eyes" he said.
"Hey Kai!" I sighed.
"Hey What's wrong? You seem very upset today?" He asked.
"It's nothing Kai." Just then he picked the note Ash had left.
"Is it because of this?" He asked.
Just then he pulled me into a hug and I cried for god knows how long. He was rubbing circles on my back.
"Shh. Nao its ok. Give him a chance atleast. I know he loves you. He told me what happened last night and asked me to be your ride. He was crying you know." Kai said.
"Ash was crying?" "Yep Nao he was!"
We ate breakfast in silence.
••••
"Hey Su bear." I said.
"Hey Nao. Hey Kai" she said.
"Kai Ash is waiting for you near his locker he said he wanted to talk to you about something." She said pointing to Ash. I also looked over to Ash and he saw me and looked away.
Kai nodded and went.
"Nao I've to tell you something real important. You know what Ash said he wants to take me out on a date. Oh my god! I'm so excited." She squealed.
Ouch! That hurt!
"Sure that's great!" I squealed.
"What are you wearing tonight?" I added.
"I don't know." She said when Ash called her and she ran to him.
Kai came over and took me to the extra cooking class today.
The rest of the day passed real quick and in no time Kai dropped me home.
When I was getting out of the car he said," Hey Nao what are you doing today?"
"Nothing much. Why?"
"My roommate isn't there and I don't wanna get bored to death so maybe later could I crash here?" He said.
"Sure Kai. You can come just now also." I said.
"Sure I'll come in an hour." He said and drove off.
When I entered the building I saw Ash's car was already parked. I entered the kitchen when I saw Ash and Su make out.
"Oh I..I'm s..sorry!" I said and ran to my room.
I heard voices and from the likes of it I think Ash and Su were in one room and I heard them leave. What a friend Su. Couldn't even come and say hi.
Then Kai came in his Thomas The Train Pjs and loads of food and chocolate.
"I thought this would be handy."
The night is going to be long I thought.