New World!

NAO POV

We reached Mexico. It was a very tiring 2 hour flight. Since we hadn't gotten any time to arrange for a house to live in we checked in a hotel. It was nothing like Theo's place. After living there for two years it is difficult to manage but still we are good. We took two rooms. One would be shared by me, Mar and the kids and the other the three boys would share. I still couldn't imagine how certain 20 year olds could stay all by themselves.

"Noel baby, grab Ash's hand also. We wouldn't to lose our sister now do we." I said to Noel.
"It's okay mommy. I'll take care of her." Noel said and winked at me.
What the hell my two-year son just did not wink at me!

"Liam I hold you responsible for that act. Am I right?" Scott said. Liam is always the cocky one.
"Actualyy....." He said.
"Liam you better not teach my kids all that. They're just a year and a half old." I said and walked off to where Kai was standing with Mar and the luggage.

We took the room key cards from him and were now currently resting in my room. Our room was very big and spacious. It was almost the same size as that of mine back in Cali at Theo's place. God I was so close to my parents but still they had to believe I left them for good. For a gang leader. I even let Ash hate me so atleast he would plan to move on but I don't know where he is and what is doing right now. All these years I've wanted to see him, to touch him, to feel him but never in my life would he be able to make a comeback. What if he has moved on. What if... I was interrupted by Mar waking me up.

"As usual our Nao is thinking about Ashton right?" She said.
"Yea... Mar. It's like he is virus without whom I'd never exist but just want it out of my system. He doesn't even know he is a father to this beautiful set of twins." I said stroking Noel and Ash's head.

"Hey! Do you want to get your mind off this.?"   
"Yep!"
"Okay so I have a friend here who goes for illegal bike and car races. A race is held every Friday and since today is a Friday..." she continued.
"Okay so you're saying that we should go and see the race?" I said.
"Umm. It;s only if you don't mind. I mean I know how much you love biking and cars and all these races...."
"Just shut up and tell me what time." I said jumping on the bed slightly not to wake the twins up.
"At 10 O'clock."
"Okay so we will go to the race and cheer for your friend." I said.
"But what about the kids and the boys. The boys will never allow you to go somewhere like this." She said.
"Do you want to spend time with Liam?" I asked.
"Yeah! Nut he is always with the guys so it's kind off hard." She said.
"Done! I know how to do it. I'll tell Liam that you want to spend time with him ALONE and have agreed to take care of Noel and Ash. Then the three of us will go to the race and you stay here with the kids. Don't worry you'll get your own time. I'll only leave once the children are asleep. Thankfully they aren't like me. I hated sleeping. They love to sleep. They won't get up before 7 O' clock in the morning and by that time obviously we'll be back. So how does it sound?" I asked her.
"It'll be damn nice! Done!" She said.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"..... So we can then leave them here with the kids and go and see the races. Please Kai Scott don't do this to me! Mar and Liam reall want to spend time with each other ALONE. Plus they have agreed to take care of the kids also. Please please please!" I pleaded.

"Fine but only one race and then we will be back." Kai said.
"Really you agreed. I thought it would take me ages. The races start at 10 so by 9:30 we can leave. I'll put the kids to bed after we are done eating." I said.
"Mommy where are you going with uncle Kai and uncle Scott?" Ashley asked.
"Baby we are going to the doctor. We aren't well right. So you all can sleep and uncle Liam and Aunt Mar will be with you." I said.
"Okie. I like them." Noel said.

After we had dinner I put them to bed after washing them up and changing their clothes. I kissed their foreheads before leaving.

"Nao why are you carrying that bag?" Scott asked.
"Do you seriously think I go to those races wearing these clothes?" I said looking at my clothes.
"Why what's wrong with them." Kai butted in.
"See. I'm only 20 years old and I need to live my life. So I'm going to change." I said walking into the ladies room of the hotel.
"Fine we are setting in the cab then. Come fast." Kai said and left.

I quickly changed my clothes. I put on my black ripped jeans with had been ripped many times. I paired it with a black crop top and wore a black leather jacket with black combat boots. Talk about black. I love black color. My full cupboard was filled with black grey and white clothes. I put a coat of pink lip gloss and applied a little bit of mascara.

Walking out of the hotel I saw the cab waiting. I opened the car door and slipped inside.
"come on guys. Let's go." I said.
Scott, Kai and even the cab driver were looking at me. And by looking at me I mean like staring at me with wide eyes.

"Are you seriously the girl who came with them in the afternoon who is a mother of two kids?" the cab driver asked.
"Why is that written on my face?" I asked getting pissed. How can he say that.
"Just drive please. As it is I'm tired of arguing with this girl. Take us to that illegal place I talked to you about it." Kai said.

Once we hit the road a feeling of nervousness filled in my stomach. I've never had this feeling before so why now?

Nao! Be careful. You shouldn't have dresses like this. You're not as outgoing as you were once. My conscious spoke to me.
No I am perfectly fine. I will be the winner. I made myself understand it.

When we reached the area it was bizarre. Many guys and girls were present when a certain smell caught my attention. This smell was the exact same smell as that of Ash's cologne. His scent was everywhere. Just then somebody caught my arm and said," Naomi?". It wasn't a very familiar voice but who was it. When I saw the person I couldn't remember where I had seen him but he knew my name. My real name.

Oh Boy! I'm in a mess!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey there people. I hope you all are liking the book.
Keep voting and commenting!
-Jenny_35.