One Big Happy Family!

ASH POV

"Sit down young man!" Jacob said.

I sat sown in front of Noel and Jacob and nervously looked down.

"So do you drink?"

"Yes, sir. Sometimes. I won't lie to you!"

"Any girl or girls in the last two years?"

"No sir. Only Ang- I mean Nao!"

"What did you call my sister!"

"Angel!"

"What do you do for a living?"

"I am studying at MIT (Mexico Institute of Technology) and work at Pen-Brooke cafe as part time." I said.

"But your parents won't allow anything like that. I know them."

"Well they too send me money but I needed to pass my time and not think about your daughter so I took up the job. But I'll quit it soon and next year I'll be placed in some Architectural organization. Well since I have a family now Ill be taking care of them." I said.

"My baby has chosen the right man. Welcome to the family Ashton!" Jacob said hugging me and Noel gave me a bro hug and then punched me on my back.

"What was that for?" I asked.

"For leaving us when we were 2 years old!" Noel said and hugged me like I was his brother.

"Let's go out son!"

"Yes sir!"

"Don't call me sir. Call me Jacob. Well maybe even dad but later on."

The three of us walked out of the room and saw an anxious Nao sitting with Emily, Eli and Juli.

"Nao dear! You have chosen a fine young man. I approve of your relationship."  Jacob said.

"Thanks dad! Thanks Noel! I love you guys!" I said jumping on them and envelope them in a hug.

It has been a week since the incident and everything has settled down in it's place. But I can't just accept the fact that the leader of Mafia is letting us go even after killing his brother and exterminating his whole gang. Just then I hear the door bell and am snapped out of my thoughts.

"Nao! Please get this. It might be the pizza guy!" Liam shouts. Yes! Today all of us are having a pizza night. It's like we've become a family now.

I picked up my purse and opened the door.
"How much for the pizza's?" I asked but I saw a man standing there in black formals. Man he is hot!

"I'm sorry who are you?" I asked.

"I'm Benjamin. I'm here to meet Noel Wilson. Is he here?" The man asked.

"How do you know him?" I asked.

"Well we worked for Mark together and he was a good friend of mine and I wish to tell him some good news." He said.

"Okay. Come on in." I said and led him to the loving room. Mom and dad had gone out for a date so it was just us kids.

"Noel someone is here to meet you!" I said.

Noel turned around and his face became white.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" Noel screamed. "How the fuck did you let him in Nao?"

"Listen to me Noel. I mean no harm. I'm here to sort things." He said.

"Fine! What do you want Mark!" He said.

Oh holy fuck! This is Mark!

"Shit!" I cursed.

"Ash take Nao and the kids inside. Guys you all also go in. It's our matter." Noel said.

"Noel you're not dad okay! I want to be here! Mark speak!" I said.

"Nao"
"No"
"Fine"

"See I didn't know she is your sister man. You could have told me. I would have backed off. I mean your my best friend but well you didn't think of me like that though now. I know if someone would have said that about Amy I would have beat the shit out of him." Mark said.

"Yo dude! Back off! She is mine." Ash said scooting his hand around my waist.

"See! Noel. I'm not holding any grudges against you coz I've wanted Carl dead from the starting. You might be wondering why. So let me tell you before he was Amy and mine half brother and gave me the weaker gang when dad died. So after I became the leader here Mexican Mafia became the most feared in the world and Carl had been planning to kill me and take over. I knew of this plan and wanted him terminated. Then your shit happened. Then Naomi here killed him and he is out of my way. Thanks to you guys. Well I better get going." He said getting up.

"Means you won't bother us again?" I said.

"No,luv. I won't." He said.

"Don't call her that!" Ash and Noel snickered together.
Just as he reached the door he turned around and said, "And Noel. If you're willing to join us back you're most welcome. And ya! Amy misses you." He said and walked out.

Who is Amy?

"Guys so movie night. Mom and dad are also gone." Noel said.

"Who is Amy?" I asked.
"Huh?"
"You heard me. Who is Amy?"
"Fine. She is Mark's sister and well we've made out once." He Said looking down and ended up getting glares from me. "Fine! We made out many times and when I planned on asking her out this shit happened. I even asked Mark and he said I was perfect for her." Noel said.

"So go get her. What's the matter." I said.
"Ya Nany! You should go after her." Ash said. Noel and Ash have become close to each other and when he wants to tease him he calls him Nany.

"Don't you dare start. You are dating my sister! I can still make you guys Romeo and Juliet you know." He said.

"You know what Noel. Go fuck yourself." I said.

We were now seated on the room. Me and Ash's lap. Juli on Stiles. Eli and Stiles were together cuddling. Liam and Mar had there corner and Noel and Kai had there corner. The four kids were asleep in Noel and Ashley's room and well mom and dad had gone out for their date night. No more troubles from any gangs or anything violent. Next month jobs and  school will start. Everything will be back in its place. Well isn't this perfect. We are 'one big happy family'!

———————//———————-//——————

Well hello guys...
This book is almost coming to its end well only two more chapters are left and many ppl have asked me about the sequel well there won't be any sequel tho but I have started another story and you guys will like it.

-Jenny_35