Treasure Hunt! [Part II]

Naomi POV
Suddenly a wall lit up and WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND was written on it.
"WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND?" Ash said hugging from the back.

I turned around and slapped Ash.

"Ok! I deserved that!" He said.
"What the fuck Ash. You scared the hell outta me. I thought I was going to lose you." I said crying and cupping his cheek.
"I know I'm sorry. It went a bit to far. But wasn't it special. Plus you still haven't answered my question. Yes or No?" He said.
"Wait! Where is everyone?" I asked.
"Don't worry all are back home. They voluntarily did it. Now answer my question Angel. Yes or No?" He insisted.
"What do you think it is?" I asked.
"Let's check then!" He grabbed me by the waist brought me closer and kissed me damn hard. It was not so wild not so slow. It was just perfect. My hands were tugging his hair and one his hands traveled to my lower back and one to my hair. Just then a moan escaped my mouth.

"I take that definitely as a Yes then!" He said.
"Yep. It is." I said.

"Ok ma'am. So lets go to our table and get something to eat. I'm really so hungry. I bet you're too."
"Ya! It's like mammoths are fighting in there!" I said pointing at my stomach.

"What would my lady like to have? Italian or Chinese or anything else?" He asked pulling the chair for me to sit
"Italian would be perfect!"
"I knew that. We have cheese ravioli and extra cheesy pasta. Just like you like it with some red wine of course. But since you don't drink I got grape juice." He said.

What a gentleman.

"Thank you sir. May I have the honors of having a nice candle light dinner with you now." I asked.
"Ya sure my angel."

He sat down and both of us ate loads. Both of us are foodies. We can't help it. 

"So how did you like the surprise?" He asked.
"It was a total dick move you played on me. I was really shocked. Bloody hell full way I kept crying and thinking what would happen to you guys? I thought someone like that gang leader appeared again." I said.
"Can't help it if my girlfriend has a lot of fan following. She is the prettiest girl I've ever seen. God only knows what I'd do with you angel." He said holding my hand.

"It's ok. We both are here now let's enjoy the moment." I said squeezing his hand gently.

He got up and suddenly played the song Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran.

"May I have this dance  my lady." He said extending his hand forward.
I nodded and placed my hand in his hand.
We danced for a long time. His hands were on my waist and my head was resting on his chest the whole time and there was no space between us.

"Come on let's go home now. It's already 12 O'clock." He said.
"Oh my God! Four hours already passed. Time flew damn fast." I exclaimed.

Why time why! What will you get by doing this to me. One day already gone. 6 more to go only.

"Ya. Let's go." I said.

Since it was night time there was very less traffic and we reached very fast.

As we entered the apartment Ash turned me around and crashed his lips on mine. Both of us fell on the couch while kissing. The moment was getting heated. He threw my leather off me and I did the same to his.

"Angel stop! After this O won't be able to control myself. We should stop." He said.

No Ash I don't want you to stop. I have only 6 days with you. I don't want any regrets later.

He was going to getting up when I pulled him back and kissed him badly. Our lips were dancing on their own beats. He picked me up and started towards the room. But he instead placed me on the kitchen island. He placed himself between my legs and kissing me with same passion same eagerness. His hands were caressing my thighs and my hands never left his hair. He picked my up again by my butt and kicked open the door or the room. He threw my on the bed and hovered up above me. He licked my lower lip asking for entrance which I eagerly allowed. While our tongues were fighting for dominance I decided to take control. I filled him over and now I was on top of him. I could feel him smiling through the kiss. He again flipped over me and took off my top. I then took out his top and both of us stared at each others bodies but then again started kissing.
"Are you sure angel. I'm at a state where I won't be able to control myself." He asked.
"I'm ready Ash. I'm ready. Just then both of us stripped each other and he entered me.

In the morning when I got up I looked at Ash soundly sleeping.

Great. The first day of the deadline was spent well. I hope everyday is like this.

----
Hey guys. I hope you're liking the book. Please Keep commenting voting and sharing. Love you all.
-Jenny_35