20 Questions...

NAO POV

It has been around 5 months since Mark has payed us visit. Noel wanted to return back as Mark was a friend of his and never treated him badly. Well Noel does have some humanity left in him so he decided to join the gang but he won't be killing anyone. As for the kids we have admitted them in a school now and our three angels go to school with Liam and Mar. I started working at the daycare now as they had a vacancy their which was closer to home then the cafe. This way I could come home anytime as it was just a ten minute walk. Juli continued to work in the cafe while Ash and Stiles go to college and will be placed in some company's after two months. Kai and Scott well have opened a car repair garage and Liam also helps them out. As for Mar she is now pregnant with Liam's child so he doesn't even let her go to the loo alone. Talk about possessiveness! Eli is working at the fashion gallery and well she is doing pretty well. As for mom and dad they have decided not to go back to California and have shifted all their business here. Mom stays with Mar and the kids and is soon planning to open her bakery again. Well she loves to bake.

"Nao. Can you fucking hurry! Poor Ash is waiting from so long!" Eli came and said.

"What I'm almost ready. Let me just put some perfume then I'm done." I said.

"Wow! Nao you look hot." Eli said.

"Thanks." I said.

"Come down fast." She said and went down.

Well Ash and I are going on a date today. Well everyone seems pretty excited today and I have no clue as to what is wrong with them.

I was wearing a maroon semi formal dress which landed mid thighs and black stilettos to pair with it. I applied minimum amount of makeup. Just mascara and lipgloss.

I came downstairs and saw Ash standing there looking as hot as ever

I came downstairs and saw Ash standing there looking as hot as ever. He was wearing black pants white shirt with a camel colored blazer. God he is the definition of hot.

"So shall we?" He asked and I happily took his hand and he guided me to the car

"So shall we?" He asked and I happily took his hand and he guided me to the car. He opened the door for me and after I sat he closed the door and started driving.

"So I'm guessing it's a surprise isn't it?" I said.
"You bet!" He said.
"Don't worry I won't ask you to tell me also." I said.
"That is why I love you." He said and intertwined our fingers and kissed the back of my hand. 

We might have just driven for 15 minutes cause we reached the place pretty fast.

"M'lady!" He said extending his hand for a to hold and I came out and stared at an empty place.

"Ash. Are you alright? How are we supposed to have a date here?" I said.

"Angel. Just come." He said leading me.

"I'm not going that side. It's dark!" I said.

"Trust me! I know you." He said.

There was a bridge there. Ash told me we had to walk across it. As soon as I put my foot on the bridge two lamps on either sides of the bridge started glowing. As I kept walking forward with Ash's hand in my hand the lamps kept glowing two by two. When we reached the end of the bridge suddenly the lights were on and a garden came into my vision. It was perfect!

There was a table in the middle with all the arrangements for a candle light dinner. There were CHEESE pizza's on the table. There was a mini fridge at the said and next to the mini fridge was a small table with a stereo.

"Shall we have some food now?" He said and pulled out a chair for me.

"Pizzas! Ash I love you! I love it! The setting is fucking nice!" I said.

"Well! You see. I did it on my own." He said with grin.

"It's amazing. I couldn't have asked for anything more. It's perfect!" I said holding his hand.

So then we ate loads and had mint choco chip ice cream. Well just now we were sitting and well staring at each other.

"Nao! Let's play 20 questions." Ash said.

"20 questions! Seriously Ash!" I said.

"Please." He said batting his eyelashes at me.

"Fine." I said.

"You go first!" Ash said.

"So when I was away did you have any girlfriends?"

"Yeah. Two Nina and Nimeria!" My eyes widened with shock.

"I'm just kidding Angel. I thought if ever in my life I have two daughters, I'll name them Nina and Nimeria." He said.

"You aren't satisfied with Noel and Ashley or what!" I said.

"Nope! The more the merrier!" He said and started laughing.

"Well did you ever consider Kai? Like when you were away?"

"Yes! I did but only as a father for my kids nothing else. I know I can never have anyone in my life who can replace you Ash!" I said.

"You know what let's just jump to the last question which technically will be mine if you count on you fingers." Ash said.

"You're bored of the game now?" I asked.

"Naa. I just want to ask you this. Well I pretty much know the answer though but still." Ash said and dragged his chair and sat right next to me.

"What are you doing Ash?" I said.

"Before I met you, I never realized how empty my life was. Having you by my side is what completes me. I now know that you and I are truly meant to be together. Will you make me the happiest man alive marrying me, Naomi Marie Wilson?" Ash says getting down on one knee and before even I could answer slides the ring in my hand.

I was awestruck!

"Seriously you thought I'll agree marrying you that you put this ring in my finger?" I asked.

"Angel?" He said. He looked fucking hurt and stood up.

"Well then you thought the correct thing." I said and jumped on him hugging him hard.

"Well this explains why everyone was so eager for this date." I said.

"Yep! All of them were happy for us." He said.

"I love you Ash and no one else!" I said.

"I love you too and well no one can take me away from you. We are meant to be." He said.

He played the song Perfect by Ed Sheeran and we were slowly dancing to it our bodies pressed against each other.

"Well those lines were from the internet right!" I said.

"Yes. Google helped me!" He said and we burst out laughing.

The thing in my mind was -

I'm the happiest woman on this earth.

—————//——————//—————//———

Guys one more chapter to go.
-Jenny_35