MY LOVES!

NAO POV

"Oh God! I hate Ash! He fucking did this to me! Marr..... HELP ME!!!!" I screamed. God giving birth is a pain in the ass and other places too.
"Ohhhhh!!!!!" I screamed again.

"Nao it's okay! Just get over with it. Push harder. Come on Nao you can do it! Come on!" She said in order to motivate me.

Just then a baby came out and started crying. Yay! One job done.
"Nao come on push. Just one more." Mar said.
"AAhhhhhhhhh!" I screamed again and with that scream another baby crying was heard. Thankfully my job of pushing these is done.

"Nao you gave birth to two healthy babies. A boy and a girl. What have you decided to call them?" she asked.
"Wait Mar. Atleast let me have a look at them. My angels. My loves." I said.

"Oh My God Mar! My baby boy has the same eyes as mine and My baby girl has the same eyes as Ash. Hazel brown and dark brown eyes. I am so happy. These are MY LOVES! MY Noel and Ashley." I said as said these words all the four guys came inside.

"Congratzzzzzzz My newbie mommy!" Liam said.
"The babies are so cute!" Scott exclaimed taking Ashley from me,"She has the same eyes as those of Ash." He added.
"I know." I replied in a sad tone.
"Hey! This is Uncle Kai, this is Uncle Scott, this is Uncle Liam, this is aunt Maria and finally this is Uncle Theo." Kai said taking Noel from me and introducing everybody. They seemed to like all of them at that instant.

Just then Theo took Noel from Kai and Ashley from Scott and came towards me.
"I'm really sorry for the things I did to you. The babies are adorable. I made a good choice of you know...." he hesitated speaking it.
"It's okay Theo. You're forgiven. I saw my babies faces everything is forgiven. If you would have got them aborted by now even you wouldn't have been alive you know. My curses only would have killed you." I said. "And I'm speaking the truth from the bottom of my heart." I added.
"Yep! I totally get it how you feel." He said giving me my Noel and Ash.
"You should rest I have some work to do so I'll get going. Kai Scoot Liam you can stay here. She will be discharged in an hour so it's your responsibility to take them home safely okay." He said to them and went out of the room.

"Come let's get you changed Nao and then leave for home. I'll take the babies. Hey what have you named them. Since you were expecting two boys but now you have a girl soo...." Kai asked.
"Noel and Ashley." I said.
"hey! those are nice names. Actually when you went to get your check up done I asked doc to tell me the gender of the kids so I could be prepared. I got made gofts for them and can't wait for you to come home." Liam said.
"You did? Cause even I asked him." Scott said.
"You guys are such copy cating assholes." Kai said.

"Guys don't tell me all of you seriously did that?!" I said in disbelieve.
"You guys are amazing. Even I wish to be in Nao's place now," Mar said.

"It's okay. Here guys take them and I'll change and come alright. Mar help me please." I said.
The guys then went out with Noel and Ash when Mar started to pass me the clothes.
"These none months passed so quickly. Till last year I hadn't expected anything of this sort and now I have a sister three foolish brothers and a friend. Well the only people missing are My Ash and Eli." I said to Mar.

"You know Nao. It is impossible to forget your first love but now don't you think you should move on and like... you know what I mean right?" Mar told me.
"I understand you completely. Don't you think I thought about it before. Mar It's really hard. I cannot be with anybody but Ash. No other man can take his place in my life." I told her.
"How are you so sure Nao that he hasn't moved on yet. What if he has started a family somewhere? What of he is over you?" Mar said.
"There is a big WHAT IF, my dear." I said as I stepped out of the bathroom and slipped on my vans. "Oh it is so good to be able to wear your shoes again without those stupid swollen feet." I said.

"Ohk! So you've planned that the children remain FATHERLESS." Mar said stressing on Fatherless.
"Nope! The kids won't be fatherless as you put it cause they have four uncles, an aunt and a mother to look after them. See it is so simple. Love the life the way it is. Don't change it. If you change it, it'll become more complicated." I said.
"Come on let's go before the guys get impatient." Mar said and lead the way picking my bag up.

"Here mommy dearest. Please hold this girl. She is moving a lot while sleeping." Kai said," as it is I've to drive and please don't fight over sitting in the passenger seat okay." he added.
"Okay since both of us have babies in our hand we will sit at the back seat and Liam will sit in the passenger seat. done Nao." Scott said.
I nodded my head in agreement.

We sat in the car and started for the place NOW I call home. Its been nine months living in that mansion. Thankfuly Theo agreed to my terms which were:
1) Not forcing me to do anything.
and well
2) Not forcing me to do anything again.

We reached home and as soon as I opened my room I was bewildered.
My room was fully blue and pink. There was a cot just next to the bed. It was half blue and half pink. Then they were many stuff toys and other stuff kept stuff like clothes,etc. On the walls, 'WELCOME HOME' was written. It was like a dream coming true. A girl always wishes to have a proper family but I couldn't be one of those lucky girls but I'm lucky enough to have these three actually four guys and a loving sister on my life.

"Hey what are you thinking?" Liam whispered in my ear.
"Its...Its... its amazing guys! I have no words to describe it. I'm so glad that I have all of you in my life." I said and all of us went for a group hug. I started crying. "I never imagined all this to be so magical so nice. I love you guys. You all are my family."

"Hey mommy dearest don't cry." Scott said mimicking Liam.
"Hey don't mimic me." Liam said.

"Hey Nao are you hungry? Cause I'm. You wait here we'll get some food for all of us." Kai said and left with the guys. Scott handed my sleeping Noel to Mar.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys itss mee again. Like,vote and coment.
-Jenny_35.