Where am I?!

NAO POV

In the morning when I got up I felt as if I was struggling to get out of bed. I always sleep with the kids. Who the fuck was cuddling and sleeping next to me. Then I remembered we found Ash. Actually Ash found us. He was always with me in my dreams but now he is with me in reality.

"Ash see mom and Uncle A- I mean dad are sleeping the way Uncle Liam and Aunt Mar sleep." I heard Noel whisper to Ashley. I presumed that they are standing near the side bed table of the room.
(A/N: Ashley calls Noel 'No')
"No, I am so happy. We have a dad now. I told you we weren't bought from Walmart." Ashley said.

This made me chuckle. "Good morning kids. How did you get up so early?" I said without getting up.

"Mommy? You're awake. I thought you were sleeping!" Ashley said.

"Good morning!" Ash said sitting up on the bed.

"Morning mom and dad!" Ashley said.

"You guys wanna come up and lie down with us?" Ash asked the kids.

"Yes yes. We always sleep with mom but yesterday we slept with Ali." Noel said said jumping on the bed.

The four of us cuddled nicely and were lying down and talking Eli and Scott came in.

"I see you guys are enjoying now, huh?" She said.

"Yeah. At last we are together." I said.

"Mommy I wanna have ice cream." Noel said who was now sitting on my lap.

"Mee too mommy. Daddy and mommy take us please." Ashley said and she was sitting on Ash's lap.

"Sure babies we will go but first lets have a bath. We can have breakfast outside. Okay. So go tell Aunt Juli not to make breakfast and we all will go out for breakfast. By that time we will have a bath." I said.

The kids ran out yelling Aunt Juli again and again with Eli and Scott behind them.

"How did you manage with these two devils all alone? I am so sorry I wasn't there with you!" Ash said holding my hands.

"Ash trust me they are devil's reincarnate but I had Kai Scott Liam Mar with me. And you could not have been there coz I ran away." I said.

"You ran away so I could live but angel I can't live without you." Ash said.

"Come let's get ready quickly before these kids come again. They will kill us of we are not ready in an hour." I said getting off the bed and moving towards the bathroom.

"Oh fuck! I don't have a change of clothes. Everything is back home." I said.

"It's okay were something of mine. As it is you look fucking sexy in my clothes." Ash said before pushing me against the wall and coming closer to me so were only a mere inches apart.

"Ash I'm going to have a bath. Gi.. give me..me the clothes please." I said stuttering. God this guy still has this effect on me.

"You know I love this effect I have on you." Ash said smirking.

"Ash don't be an asshole and move away before someone comes." I said pitting my hands on his chest.

Oh boy wrong move! This was a turn on for him. I still remember his weak and turn on points.

"Sorry can't." He said and put his lips on mine. God this guy doesn't even have morning breath. The same cologne. I love it.

"Jump!" He said.