New People on the GO!

NAOMI'S POV

I got up at sharp 8:30 in the morning. I cursed myself in the morning when I realised I didn't know how to cook. I boiled three eggs doe me and made coffee for myself and sat in front of the island and has a not so good breakfast. I was walking to college today.

From tomorrow my roommate would be giving me a ride to school. At least that is what my landlord told me.

I was wearing my ripped denim shorts with a white sleeveless loose top and a casual blazer on top with my brown combat boots. I let my long brown hair in wavy curls. As it struck 10 I started from my apartment as we had to reach by 10:30 a.m.

I started walking towards the college totally getting lost in the surroundings when I heard somebody honking at me. I looked around to see a guy with dirty blond hair smirking at me.

"Hey pretty thing. Why don't you tell me where you're going and we can go there together having loads of fun." He said winking after he finished speaking.

I ignored him started walking again getting lost into my world. Again the guy started honking.

"Seriously what the hell is your problem?" I asked getting frustrated.

"Nothing dolly. Just come and sit with me and I'll give you the ride of the world." He said patting on the seat next to him.

I laughed sexily and moved towards him swaying my hips." See you dumbfuck!" I said instantly." You seriously think I would come and sit with you in this piece if shit. Listen to me whatever your name is which I don't even wanna know. Get your ass outta here and if you cross my path again I will call my boy friend and tell him to beat the living shit outta you. Ok now run along!" I motioned for him go away and started walking. Without saying a word the guy pulled away and went his way. God I thought.

People are so....urrghh...I can't even think of a possible word. They just wanna have sex sex and sex. Isn't there anything else in the world that matters like emotions and feelings. Why is it that these people always want something physical pleasure. What about mental pleasure.

I was thinking about all this when college arrived. It was so big and awesomeness leaked through ever area of the college.

I walked to the Dean's office and office and got myself a schedule which was an easy task to do. But the difficult task was to look for the room of the lecture. By the time I reached the room I was all ready 10 minutes late.

"And you are miss...?" Asked the teacher standing in front of me." Um...I'm Naomi Wilson. And..." Before I could finish he cut me off and said" Oh so you're miss Wilson. The straight A student who never bunked any lessons,always on the top of the class in homework and sports. I read your form. It is a pleasure meeting you. Since it's your first day late I'm not saying anything but next time lady don't be late. Go now you can sit next to Mr.Miller since he us not at all interested in his books and only wants to sleep. Good luck for your years ahead. By the way I'm Mr.Gerkins."

I nodded and moved towards my seat. I saw the guy sleeping with his face buried in his arms. Only his brunette head could be seen. He looked so peaceful while sleeping. Then I reminded myself no Nao don't let this foolish pretty boy distract you,Come in get to work now.

" Psst...Hey do you mind getting up coz this Gerkin guy has been like staring at you the full time. If you don't want any trouble then I would suggest you to get up." I told the guy.

Without even looking up he shoved his middle finger into my face. What an asshole. When Mr.Gerkins left another teacher a female teacher came.

She said her name was Mrs. Ponzio. I again poked this Miller guy again but again this twat face shoved his pretty finger into my face.

When this class was over I hurried for lunch and specially to meet Su. I hadn't seen her since yesterday. Because of that jerk in the morning I couldn't meet her and got late. We met in the cafeteria. It was a huge hall with buffet system in it. We both got our lunches and sat on a table. While eating a girl came and asked if she could sit with us.

"Hey my name is Elena. Even I'm new like the two of you and don't have friends so would you mind me sitting at the table with you and hang out with you guys." She said.

She is really pretty with dark brown to blackish hair and a dusky complexion. She was wearing blue ripped jeans and a matching black tank top. As for Su she was wearing her typical yellow sundress with yellow matching heels. God so much yellow in a day could make you blind.

"So Elena where do you live?" I asked. "Oh I live in boarding only. Yesterday only me and Susy became friends and -" she was cut off when Su jumped from her seat.

"What the hell is wrong with you Su?" I asked.

"Hey Nao isn't that the guy from the Vault?" She asked looking at the guy. I looked back and saw the guy from my class. Holy mother of Jesus it was that guy ASH. You couldn't just simply stop thinking about him the other night.

"Who's the guy?" Elena asked.

"Oh he's the guy our little Nao is secretly in love with." Su smirked.

"Oh please I'm not in love with that twat face." I said hiding the truth from them.

"Ya that is why the full time in the plane while coming to London you kept taking his name. Ash lets go here. Ash lets do that." She said mimicking me.

Just then a tall blonde comes and stands next to our table.

" Hey guys. I'm Maggie. I'm a senior and as always I'll be throwing a party tonight so you three have to come and get nice hot guys as dates for yourselves ok. The party starts at 7." As she walked off my eyes suddenly caught Ash's eyes. We just stayed like that fir I don't know how long that Su had to break me out of my trance.

"Hey you're the one who helped my friend the other night remember?" Ash said sitting next to me.

" Yep."I said making sure I don't blush.

"So you're going to the party that barbie doll was talking about?" He asked me.

"Ya" i said.

"So...umm..uhhh...ummm wh...who are you going with?" He asked.

"Nobody. Nobody hasn't asked me to go with him yet." I replied.

"Oh that's great. I mean would you like to come with me?" He asked.

"Ya sure I would love to" i said.

"Hey! This isn't fair. My dear Nao has a date but what about me and Elli?" Su said.

"Don't worry guys just be ready by 7 and we'll pick you guys up.My friends and me and you can decided in the car whose date who will be." Ash said.

"Sounds like a plan.Hey guys I've got to go. My new roommate is coming today. I've to go and tidy up the place a bit. Bie guys" I said walking off.

3 hours later after cleaning up and tidying everything the door bell finally rang.I opened the door to see Ash standing there.

"Hey what are you doing here?" I asked Ash.

" Naomi you live here?" He asked me

"Yep" i said.

"Then very well so I'm your new roommate now." He said.

What! My roommate. Ash is my freaking roommate. How am I supposed to keep my feelings inside when he is going to be near me all the time.

------
Hey guys finally a new update.This is a long one. Please read and keep voting.
- Jenny_35