Chapter 3

Ash POV

"Oh my god" i shrieked.

Why do my parents do this to me,I thought.
Ya I know my brain says coz you're the lucky asshole to be the only damn son of Robert and Claudia Miller.Why why why!!

"Mom Dad" I screamed.

"Why the hell did you guys sign me up for this shitty architectural college.You know I have no interest in this field and do not intend to go in the hell hole there.You guys just simply don't understand I want to race and not design stupid buildings."

"Listen to me Ash.I don't want you fussing about anything you are going and nothing can stop me from doing that.Claudia explain him.I can also send him by force."Dad said.

"Listen Ash darling.We are saying this for your own good.Your drawing is amazing I've seen it myself.Dear don't do this to us you know that we love you and won't want anything bad for you."Mom said.

Way to go emotional blackmail I thought.

"Ohk. Fine Mom. Just because you're telling me I'll go but don't expect good out of me."I said flatly.

I thought this would make them change their idea but there are so very stubborn. That explains me though too.

"Al right dear. College starts after two days so if you want to meet your friends for the last time you can go.But just be back by midnight. Would that be fine?"she asked me politely when dad hd left the room.

"Ok mom. I'm going bye." I waved towards her and sped out of the driveway.

Cool guys group:

A:Guys meet me up at the Vault. Important news to tell you guys.

Guys:Sure we will be there in 15.

I have to tell them today,I thought.

"Ash what's wrong. You seem quite off" Drake said.

"Its ok man.My folks are sending me to London. To that ancestry architecture college of ours. As I'm the only heir so I've to go and continue this tradition." I sighed "Its my last night tomorrow so I thought we could enjoy ourselves today and tomorrow so lets go in.Wait up guys let me remind you lets not drink tonight and no chicks only we four ok."

They all agreed. Some time passed and we completely lost track of time.It was almost midnight and I had to reach home also.

"Hey Stiles where is Drake?I hope his isn't feasting on one of the girls here." I told Stiles.

I took out my phone and called him.After three rings he picked up the phone. Instead of him a chick picked up the phone.

Chick:Hey

A:Hey you ass.Where the hell are you?We're going mad looking for you in the club and you bloody don't even take our calls.Are you drunk and wasted tell me just now where the hell are you!?

Chick :Jezz!Calm your tits man.He's not sober.I am near the bar standing and trying to sober your friend up.So kindly get your ass down here and take him home.

A:And who the hell are you if I may ask? Oh god I knew this Drake can't even leave a chick for one night.You whatever your name is stay there with him and don't try any crap with him ok!I am coming to get him!

I completely got lost in the voice of this girl.It was so good so pretty.I thought if her voice is only so good how pretty she might be.

"Hey!Ash to earth..earth to Ash.Hey can you hear us" Stiles said.

Typical him!

"Ya ya I'm here dude.Not in the freaking Nasa.Lets go and find him.He's with a chick.She seemed quite irritated.I hope he didn't mess anything up." I said.

"Hey but how are we going it find her" Derek said.

"Oh ya. Wait let me call her and ask what is she wearing it'll be easy for us to get to them." I said pulling out my phone and calling her in Drake's number.She hung up after two rings. Bloody hell who does she think she is hanging  up on me without even answering. So I decided to text her.

A:Hey nameless chick what are you wearing it will be easy to find you!

What an idea of knowing her name I thought.

Chick:First of all I have a name.And second of all don't you know what your friend looks like just look for him not me you arrogant ass.

I started typing but just then Derek and Stiles spotted them so kept my phone in my pocket.

"Oh my god!Drake what the hell was wrong with you.I told you not to drink so much and you couldn't control" I said holding Drake by his collar.

The chick who saved him coughed signaled me to acknowledge her presence too.I turned around and just stared.What I had thought was right.She was so so so damn pretty even the angels would be plain on front of her.The black dress she was wearing covered her body perfectly showing all the curves and her fair skin.I didn't realize that I was drooling over her when She snapped her fingers on front of my face to take me out of my trance.

"Oh so you're the girl.He could have done so much better than you"I said trying to change the topic and the fact that I was drooling over her.

"Oh ya right!That is why when you saw me you were practically drooling.Some drool is still there you should just go and clean it up now." She said.

My friends started laughing from behind me.Assholes I thought.

I wanted to tell her something but couldn't she was too high for such words so I thought of shutting myself up.

Just then another girl came who looked as if somebody had puked on her.

She took my chicks hand and told her to come home with her.I couldn't help it but I wanted to talk to her so badly that I held her hand.She even payed the bartender for the lemonade she made Drake drink.

"Thanks.Although I don't like saying it but thanks a lot.You saved my brother and that is all I want thanks" I said shaking my hand with hers.

She nodded and left.I couldn't help but have butterflies in my stomach when our hands met.Oh now leaving is going to be even more hard,I thought while driving Drake home.I guess her name was Nao as her friend Su called her.I hope I get to meet her tomorrow or maybe everyday.

-------
Hey guys another update.Im happy that you all are liking it.Ill be updating twice a day.
-Jenny_35
Q:Do you guys want me to right in both POVs please do tell me.
If you wanna ask any questions just text me on Wattpad or comment in the comment box.Thank you all!