Happiness or Sadness

Nao POV

When I got up I saw all four guys standing around my bed. I tried to get up and Theo helped me. My head was still very dizzy due to the shitty sensation in my stomach. Then it dawned upon me that I had passed out.

"For how long have I been out?" I asked them.

"Not much only 3 hours max. Doc's gone to get the lab results then we will know what exactly is wrong with you. But I guess it was due to over exertion." Theo said.

"Oh!" That was the only reply I had.

"It's okay Nao. You rest we will come when doc comes. He's gone to the lab to test." Kai said.

"Get Well Soon Nao!" Liam said.

After the guys left Maria came to my room. She was looking kind of worried.

"What's wrong Mar? You don't good?" I said.
"Nao its nothing I'm just worried about you. I'm being straight forward with you okay. Did you have sex with your boyfriend Ash?" She asked.

I was shocked at her question. "Um...yeah I did. Why? What do you mean?" I asked her.
"Okay so tell me when were you supposed to get your period?" She asked.
"Last week" I replied. 
"Oh! Then I guess it is what I'm thinking is correct." She said.
"What do you mean Mar. You're scaring me now." I told her.

"Look I think you might be pregnant!" She said handing me the pregnancy test kit.
"Are you mad. How could that be. It was just like 3 weeks ago." I replied.
"Did you guys use protection?" she asked.
"Umm.... we actually didn't have the time to put it on." He said.
"Then I guess you need this my girl." And pushed me off the bed into the bathroom with the test kit.

While I was inside I heard voices coming in my room. At once I knew the voices belonged to Theo, Kai, Scott, Liam, Mar and another voice was there which I assumed might be doc's. I tested but it was taking to long too long to show so I decided to go outside and see for myself what was happening. I had the right to know as it was about my body.

As I came out all of them were looking at me. Liam, Scott, Kai and Mar had happiness in their eyes while Theo had annoyance in his and doc's were emotionless. 
"What's wrong guys? Why are you all looking at me in this manner. What do the reports say?" I asked.

None of them spoke anything but they just looked down. "Guys you all are creeping e out now. I need to know what is wrong with my body!" I said.

"How could you Nao! How could you!" Theo said.
"What the hell did I do now. What ever is wrong with me isn't my fault. Illness comes and goes. Please don't scare me. Tell me what is wrong." I demanded.

"What were you doing in the loo?" Theo asked.
"What do you do in the loo Theo. I went to pee." I said.

"Theo don't beat around the bush. Just come to the point. Tell her. She needs to know." Kai said and the others nodded.

"I cant tell her. Doc please do the honors." Theo said sitting  down on the couch.

"See Nao darling it is hard for  me to tell you that but you are a Primagravida" doc said.
"Umm... doc we aren't doctors. Please would you care to translate?" I said being sarcastic.

"Oh God you guys are incorrigible! You're pregnant Nao! That is what he means to say." Kai said.

When I heard that I was overjoyed. I was pregnant with Ash's baby.
"Are you sure?" I asked.
"Yeah! That is what the report says. I thought you were a virgin. I had you tested also when you were in the hospital. I will never let any one's babies grow in my home except for mine and my friends. You have to get an abortion done." Theo said coldly.

"Are you mad. I know we are bad people but we can't stoop down to such a level. Come on their just two babies in her stomach!" Liam said touching my stomach.
"What do you mean two babies?" I asked.
"Nao you're expecting twins." Scott said.

Now I was crying. "You know what Theo you're a monster. You bloody don't think about anyone else but yourself. I bloody left my family my friends even the love of my life behind. And npw you tell me abort them. Are you that heartless?!" I screamed stressing on love.

"Theo she's right. Even I'm not in this with you. This is brutal! You say you love her right. THEN PROVE IT!" Kai said stepping to my side. Scott, Liam, Mar and to my surprise doc also shifted to my side taking stand for me.
"Fine but I need time to think." Theo said and left.

As soon as Theo left I fell to my knees and started crying. How could he do this to me. I left my whole life behind. Came to this horrible world and now this is what I deserve.
"It's okay Nao. We will find a way out of this. Don't cry! It's not good for the babies. Please don't do this to yourself." Kai said hugging me. One by one all of them hugged me. It was totally like a comfy group hug. 

I lay in my bed with Mar and was telling her about the fantasies I had. It has been an hour and Theo hasn't returned. "Theo is a hypocrite. He says he loves me. Now I know how much. I left everything for him. I don't deserve that. Do I Mar?" I asked with tears in my eyes and placing one hand on my tummy. 

Just then Theo entered the room and looked at me. He sighed and said," Fine keep the babies. But they should never know about your past and by past I mean Ashton. Do you get it?" He asked. "Yes, I do. They will never know about him. I will never say a word to them about him."I said.
"Good. I've to go for an important meeting. Will see you at dinner." he said and left.

"Oh My God! Nao. You're going to be a mother soon. I'm going to an aunt. But you don't look so happy yourself." She said.
"Obviously I'm not. I mean I'm happy that my kids will be safe but they should never know about Ash. They can never know their dad. What a place full of crime will they be born in. I don't know if I should be happy or sad." I told her. 
"Oh don't you worry Nao. We will figure it out together. Come now get some rest mommy dearest."she said patting to her lap. 

When I lay down on her lap I remembered my mother. She also made me sleep the same way Mar was.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Come on Nao. Get up. It's dinner time." Liam came to wake  me up.

"Coming. We will go together." i said and saw Mar had left.
"So mother to be are you happy now?" Liam asked while on the way to the dinning hall.
"Actually I don't know myself. Theo told me not to let the kids know about Ash. I don't know if I should just jump and be happy or cry to remember him." I said.
"It's okay,Nao. The three of us have everything under control. Now don't talk about it and let's have dinner." He said as we entered the hall.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys. A double update! Keep voting and commenting.
-Jenny_35.