My old family!

NAO POV

"What you killed Noel. Means you all are from Kamikaze gang?" I said.

"Good guess. Well had I known that you would grow up with a body like this I would have kept you all for me." He said as he touched my neck and as his hand went lower I bit it.

"Feisty. I like it. But you look kind off similar to a girl who my friend had taken." He said thinking.

"What do you mean?" I spat.

"Wait you're Gornovoski's chick. Yes! You're Theodore Gornovoski's chick." He exclaimed.

Shit! Fuck! He knows Theo. What if he sends me back to him. Fuck! Wait about Ash and my babies. My friends. It's okay I can sacrifice this much for them at least. Ash can lead a happy life with the kids, Kai will find someone, Liam has Mar, Eli has Scott and Juli and Stiles have a happy family. They can live without me. It's okay I'm ready to sacrifice it all for them.

Just then he held me by my hair to get my attention.

"When I fucking speak to anyone, I expect them to listen to me. You're just like your parents. Stubborn and think too much of yourself." He said.

"What do you want from me?" I said.

"Nothing I just want you to sleep with me today. I'm bored of my recent partner. I thought blondes were stupid well she is even worse. Well for now you will be put in the cellar. Matt! Throw her in the cellar with them." He said and disappeared into darkness.

"Move!" He said pushing me towards the cellar and locked it.

"God I hate dark places!" I exclaimed!

"Who's there?" A voice replied. This voice was so familiar.

I could see two shadows sitting there in a corner.

"Who's there?" This time the other voice spoke.

No! This couldn't be! Oh my God! Please don't let it be them.

Then I saw the two figures getting up and coming closer to me.

When I saw them my eyes swelled up with tears. I saw my parents in front of me after two fucking years.

"Oh my god Naomi! It's you my baby! Oh my gos you're alive?!" My said kissing my face and hugging me.

"Naomi! We saw your dead body Naomi. You were crushed by the truck!" My dad exclaimed after hugging me.

"Mom dad! What are you guys doing here?" I asked them.

"We've been here for over a month now! But leave that I'm so happy that my daughter is alive. We were almost dead when we got your news. First Noel then you. We just couldn't take it. Suzi and her parents helped us out so much after you." She said.

"It's a miracle she survived the crash." My Dad said.

"Dad! Su is not a good person. She was also involved in all the shit that happened to me." I said.

"Wait! Come sit down and tell us everything." Mom said.

We sat down and I told them everything.

"Oh my god! My baby sacrificed herself so that her friends would be safe. Baby I had never thought Su could have done anything like this." Mom said.

"You didn't tell me you had a boyfriend,Nao. I told you to tell me everything right?" My dad said.

"Dad seriously. This is all you could get from what I told you." I said.

"Well you're my daughter and I've to protect you right." He said.

"It's okay but now we need to make a plan of getting out of here. Come on start thinking." She said.

After I don't know how long I thought of a plan to escape this shit we were into.

"Mom Dad can you like run fast and stuff?" I asked them.

"Well I can. But your mom is a bit old." He said.

For that he received a quick blow on the head and mom said, "Yeah I might be 40 but I'm not so old ok. I still look like I'm 18. People think I'm not married hell even a mother of two twins." She said.

"Yeah! They tell me too." I said. Fuck! My mouth just can't be shut for sometime.

"Naomi Marie Wilson! What aren't you telling us?" My mom asked and well dad he just glared at me.

"Oh I forgot about that mommy and daddy." I said batting my eyes and making a puppy dog face. Well this trick always works on my dad.

"Actually I knew that I would be leaving so my boyfriend and I you know what I mean then I got pregnant and gave birth to two kids. One boy and one girl." I said.

"Oh my god! You did what!" My dad said while my mom was happy and she ran and hugged me. "Oh my god! I'm a granny. A young granny! What are their names! Hurry tell me. And Jacob shut up or you'll be sleeping alone in that cold conner." My mom said and dad well he just shrugged. She was always the dominant one.

"Noel and Ashley." I said.

"Oh my god you named them after Noel. I'm so proud of you." She said.

"I want to meet my grandchildren kiddo. And their father too. He needs to have the talk with me." My dad said.

"Mom you know Noel just looks like him. Same eyes same hair. He even speaks like him. And Ashley is just like her dad. Same eyes same hair. So I named her after him. I didn't have both of them with me at that time." I said.

"I have risen my children well." Mom exclaimed to herself.

"So coming back to the plan. I have something in mind." I said.

ASH POV

We immediately went to the hospital to get ourselves bandaged. Thankfully the doctor said the bullets just grazed our legs. So they really didn't want to hurt us. We have to do something they have the love of my life.

We came home last night and none of us had slept or eaten anything. As for the kids they kept crying and crying. Kai and I after a lot of tiresome ways put them to bed so that they could sleep. Currently we are sitting in our house's living room and thinking of ways to get Nao back.

"I don't believe it. I mean we took care of everything. No records were left behind. No data. How the hell did they track us." Kai said.

"I swear we made sure that we were clean." Scott said.

"Theo is a bastard. He might have some sources here too." Liam said.

"I don't know why but I feel it's not Theo this time." Mar said.

"Why do you think so?" I asked her.

"See coz she told me about the Kamikaze gang leader and that he killed Noel. And from how much I know Theo, he is shit scared of the Kami guy and Mexican Mafia. And the Kami guy is knows to the head of the Mafia here." Mar said.

"What are you trying  to say Mar?" I asked her.

"I'm saying maybe it is him. I mean Theo peed in his pants once remember when the Kami guys attacked us when Theo's dad and my parents died. Mafia leader was also with them." She said.

"Yeah! I remember. That he swore never to get involved with them in any way. So he banned his gang members from coming to Mexico and that is why we chose this place to run away." Kai said.

"Looks like we have a bigger problem here then!" Scott said.

After about an hour of thinking about it I finally thought of something.

"Guys let's go get Nao. Listen to this plan!"

——————————————————————

Hey guys.
I hope you all liked it. I wanted her to meet her parents and some action was missing. Loads of stuff is going to happen now.
-Jenny_35