PDA Caught

NOAMI'S POV
I opened the door to see Ash standing there. 

"Hey what are you doing here?"  I asked Ash.

" Naomi you live here?" He asked me

"Yep" i said.

"Then very well so I'm your new roommate now." He said.

What! My roommate. Ash is my freaking roommate. How am I supposed to keep my feelings inside when he is going to be near me all the time.

"But the landlord never told me you were going to be my roommate. This isn't fair!" I exclaimed I said making a way for him to come in.

"I know it's usually a problem for girls to control themselves around me but you can at least try can you?" He said cockily jumping on the couch and making a den for himself there.

"I didn't know you were so cocky Mr.Ash." I said.

"Ok so since you're my roommate who I thought would be a guy...not that I mind you being my roommate you're going to help with my boxes and help me settle in." He ordered.

"And what makes you think that I would help you in doing so!" I stated.

"You will help me because...."

Before I knew what was happening,he jumped on me and started to tickle my sides.

"Ash...hahaha...Please don.....don't do....ahahaaha...Ash please....Fine I'll help...I'll help..... help you." I said laughing hysterically.

"Good let us go and get my boxes." He said dragging me along with him.

After about half an hour when all the boxes were in the house in his room I quietly thought of running but my luck is just so bad.

"And no running away. I knew your plans even before you started helping me. Now help me or." He came towards me motioning to tickle me.
"Ok fine!" I sighed.

After 2 hours his room was fully set up.

The walls were cream in colour same as mine. He stuck posters of Harley Davidson bikes with hot male models on it. He basically wanted the bikes but the models were good for me. He even saw me drooling over them and threw a shoe at me to stop drooling and work. His bed was nicely made which was the same side as mine. Even for a guy he has many clothes. Not that I was surprised he had said he was the heart throb of his school. I'm surprised we kind of bonded while setting up things. I knew he's also from California since we met at the club. He told me was from Westwood High which was my rival school. He made a guess on that saying I was from Devenport High which was correct. Both of us fell on his bed of tiredness and groaned when our backs touched the surface of his bed.

"I didn't know you were so excited to go to bed with me. Maybe we should just cancel the party and stay here like this. I think we pretty much like this position don't we?" He smirked pulling himself above me.

"You jackass. Get of me." I said looking at him.

We were so so close. I could feel his breadth on my face. That is when I thought of a plan. I was going to lure him and then break free. I leaned
in and to my surprise he leaned in too. Just as our lips were almost going to touch I jumped up and broke free.

"Hey that was cheating. You weren't supposed to do that!" He exclaimed.

"It's ok Ashy Bashy!" I joked.

"You'd have to try a bit harder don't you think." I said placing my fingers over my chin posing to think.

"Oh you so messed with wrong guy."