Epilogue

NAO POV

"Ash! Get up Ash!" I said waking Ash up at night.

"What happened Nao? Are you okay?" He said getting up.

"Ash! My water broke. I guess it's time!" I said actually half screamed.

"Yes sure baby. Wait here let me get the car out. I'll send the kids here they'll be with you for two minutes." He said stressing out.

"Hurry the fuck up before I go mad with this pain!" I screamed.

"Mom mom! Are you okay!" Ashley said.

"Mom wait when dad comes we will go. Don't worry." Noel said caressing my forehead.

"Is mommy fine?" Nina asked. She is three years old. Yes! We have tree children and well the fourth in is incoming.

Fucker Ash!

It has been 6 years since I've been calling myself Mrs. Natasha Miller. Well! Naomi Wilson is dead and has a proclaimed death certificate. Liam and Mar have a five year daughter and her name is Lia. Well Ash and I being the godparents of the child named her. 'L' from Liam and 'ia' from Maria. Scott and Eli also have a son Kayden he is four years old and well Kai has also moved on and his girlfriend Angela is also five months pregnant right now. Mom has opened her bakery again and well will be completing three years next week. Dad had made our building company reach to heights and Ash's parents Robert or Rob as he likes to called, are 50% partners. Claudia on the other hand has a fashion boutique back in California only. Dad works here while Rob operates from California. Noel well he had joined the gang back back but when that asshole got Amy pregnant they left the gang and well live with us now. They have two daughters. Lucy and Crystal. Lucy is five and Crystal is three. Juli and Stiles are also a happy family of four. Well Ali, Noel and Ashley are same age Noel and Ashley being a little older than her. They are eight years ild now. Juli amd I are so excited as we can see love blooming in Noel's and Ali's life. William is six years old and goes to the same school as the three.

We shifted from the old house and bought a big mansion after all of us putting our incomes together. All of live together well mom and dad live near the western side. Dad always wanted to live at a farmhouse so they are there. We visit them once week atleast and sometimes the kids go to stay with them. All of our kids call them granny and grandpa. Well they think that their father's are my brothers. And we don't even mind it.

Well coming back to present I am going into labour with that bastard's fourth child. How much ever he says no more kids the fucker keeps knocking me down.

"Ash! You asshole! I'll kill you! It's all because of you! You... you dumbfuck! Shithead!" I screamed.

"Mom control! Nina will listen to everything." No said.

Shut up would you!

"Oh god! Nemy! Are you why the fuck are you screeming! Crystal just slept. She will wake up again." Noel said rubbing his eyes.

"Uncle Noel. I guess the baby is coming. Dad has gone to get the car." Ashley said.

"The fuck Nemy! Couldn't you have woken me up. Come I'll take you down. Noel run to my room and tell Aunt Amy to tell the others that your mom is in labour and I'm taking her to hospital with Ash. You guys come behind us." Noel instructed No and Ashley held Nina's hand and was behind No.

"Come Nemy! Let's get you to the car." I said.

When we reached halfway through the stairs Ash came.

"Thank God Noel you were awake. I'll carry her you open the door and and drive okay. I'll sit behind with her." Ash said.

He quickly picked me up in bridal style and started towards the car.

"Next time we use a condom. What do we use next time!?" I asked Ash.

"Condom! Yes ma'am got it." He said putting me on the back seats with him next to me and Noel drove.

When we reached the hospital the nurses put me on a stretcher and took me in the maternity ward. Ash was there with me the whole time.

"Oh God! I hate Ash! He fucking did this to me!" I said.

"Nao it's okay! Just get over with it. Push harder. Come on Nao you can do it! Come on!"

"I am tired of fucking pushing your babies out of this small fucking hole okay!" I screamed.

"I'm sorry baby. No more after this I promise." He said

Then well I started pushing.

"Come Natasha. Push harder. We can see the baby's head. Just a little more." The doctor said.

Then with one final push I heard a baby's cry. Well that was the fourth most happiest moment of my life.

"What is it? Is it Jace or Nimeria?" I asked Ash.

"It's Nimeria! Oh my god! I love you Nao! Tou gave me three beautiful healthy daughters and one over protective son. I love you!" He said.

"Well google again?" I said.

"You always know me." He said handing me Nimeria.

She had the eyes as mine.

"Well atleast one daughter has my features." I said jokingly.

Yes Nina is Ashley's carbon copy. She is exactly like Ash. I'm happy my Nimeria is like me.

"Yohoo. Mommy dearest!" Liam screamed. This asshole can never change.

"Mom" the three screamed and ran towards me. Ash picked Nina up and Noel and Ashley sat on either side of the bed.

"Do I have a younger sister or brother." Ashley asked.

"Please say brother! Otherwise I'll have to buy Noel oreo's for a month." Ashley said.

"Well then Ash we'll have to increase Ashley's pocket money so she can buy Noel oreos for a month." I said.

"Yes!" Noel started jumping. "I have another sister! another sister! another sister!" He sang and started dancing.

One by one all of them came and saw Nimeria. The doctor allowed us to go in the evening.

When we reached home all of them were standing in front of the room they got made for Nimeria. It had all baby colours and was decorated amazingly.

We had a dinner and returned to our rooms.

"Well since we are alone now..." Ash said.

"I will slap you if you're talking about fucking me today!" I said.

"Oh come on! Angel!" He said.

"No. I'm very tired let's sleep!" I said pushing him on the bed and crawled on top of him cuddling with him.

"Well this is good enough for me." He said.

The next morning I went to wake the kids up for school and I saw all four of them were sleeping together. Ashley and Noel on the sides, Nina is the middle and Nimeria was sleeping on Noel. Well isn't this perfect.

"Ash see we have an amazingly complete family." I said.

"Yes baby we do." He said smiling at them.

----//----//----//----//--
Hey guys....
I'm feeling very bad that this book is complete. Again I just want to say that there won't be any sequel but I'll keep posting bonus chapters later on about the others and Nao and Ash.

-Jenny_35.