Character Sketch

CHARACTER SKETCH

Manik Malhotra-25years old handsome hunk and rich guy.Elder son of Nyonika and Raj Malhotra.He completed his MBA and now tackling his dad's business.Having a company on his own is his dream.As his dad asked him to have experience,he started working in his dad's company.Very responsible and strict when it comes to work.He is very particular about his daily routine.His day starts with a mug of black coffee followed by jogging for 30 minutes.Then his day follows by getting ready to work after having a perfect breakfast.Moreover,he is a lot pampered by his mother.His every wish will be fulfilled by his mother even before he decided to wish for it.

Nandini Murthy-20 years old smart but childish natured girl studying fashion designing.Her family is one kind of traditional family that follows every tradition and ritual from early morning.Her family is so strict about following traditions and they don't even hesitate to hurt their children to follow them.yeah,her family means her father Narendra Murthy,chacha Narayan Murthy,chachi Shalini Murthy,Amms and Nandini's elder brother Harshad Murthy.She,being an obedient child,follows every word of her elders.But her brother Harshad fulfills her choti choti wishes not going against the traditions.

Dhruv Malhotra-21 years old decent guy.Younger brother of Manik Malhotra.Manik can tolerate anything but not his little brother's sorrow.He takes care of his every wish just like his mother does to him.Unknown fact to Dhruv is that he is their adopted son.Yes.When Manik was 5 years old,he asked his mother to get a brother to him the next day itself.And being an NGO member,Nyonika took the decision to adopt a child without any second thought,just to fulfill Manik's wish.But,they loved Dhruv just like Manik.

Aliya Saxena,Navya Naveli,Mukthi Vardhan-Friends of Nandini Murthy.Studying in the same college of fashion designing.Though Mukthi isn't very much interested in fashion designing,she just want a reason to be with her friends and to avoid her head-strong and careless parents.Mukthi has feelings for Harshad and he too hid his feelings just because of his family.

Cabir Dhawan-Bestest buddy and childhood friend of Manik.The only person with whom Manik will be Manik is Cabir.He too looks after his dad's business.