1. First Encounter

Part-1

It was 6AM in the morning.

Malhotra Mansion

Manik's alarm started beeping disturbing his ever loving dream.Yes,a dream in which she stares at waterfall facing his back to him.He will be mesmerized in her silky long hair.She was about to turn to show her face and then as usual his alarm beeped.He smiled and woke up,had his coffee and started his daily routine.Even though he is not interested in love and marriage but that dream created some feelings every time.Just a 10 seconds dream created a blind belief in him that there will be a girl in his life who will introduce and define LOVE to him.

Murthy Residency

Nandini completed pooja and got ready for college.She called Mukthi as it was her daily schedule to pick Nandini from her house(Another reason to meet or see Harshad).But today,Mukthi couldn't pick her as she got a flat tyre of her bike.So,Nandini boarded a bus and headed to college.

She was crossing the road which is one of the most difficult tasks for Nandini.She was too scared of crossing roads and so she always had someone on her side to help her.But today,to her luck,there were no one as Navya skipped college,Aliya already went into classroom and was waiting for Nandini and Mukthi hasn't arrived yet.So she prayed to god to help her in doing utmost difficult task as if she is going to war.She managed to cross half the road and now was on middle of the road.

She just made sure that nothing can hit her and stepped forward.And there came a car with a moderate speed.As soon as she saw that it was heading towards her,she stopped there itself and closed her eyes leaving all her stuff to fall on the ground.The car just stopped having an inch distance between Nandini and the car,with a sudden jerk.

She slowly opened her eyes just to make sure that she is alive.

And the one in the car dropped his mobile because of the sudden break and saw her.His heart just skipped a beat seeing her.