34. We Brought Them Together

Preparations for Cabir's marriage started after getting approval from Navya's family.
Manik got busy with the arrangements as it is his best buddy's marriage.Nandini too got busy with shopping with her friends.
"Ab Cabir bhai and Navya are getting married...I should do something.."Dhruv thought and just then he saw Manik.He was busy on call.
"Bhai.."He called Manik after he hung the call.
"Ha beta..bol..."He asked while checking his phone.
"Bhai..I wanna talk to u..."Dhruv said.
"Dhruv...Sorry beta...I have to go...I'll talk to u once I'm back.."Manik patted his shoulder while Dhruv nodded and Manik left.
"I think I should know what she feels about me...before I discuss this with bhai,I should talk to someone else.."Dhruv thought and moved towards Nandini's room.He knocked the door while Nandini was cleaning the room and arranging the cup board.
"Bhabhi maa.."He called.
"Ha Dhruv.."She said while doing her work.
D-I have to tell u something..important...
Nan-Acha bolo...
She said still working.
D-Bhabhi maa it's important...
He said loudly stressing the word and she stopped working to look at him.She went towards him and made him sit and she sat beside him.
Nan-Kya bath hai Dhruv...today u came to me instead of going to ur bhai..and u sound so stressed..what happened..??
D-Bhabhi maa..I need ur help...
Nan-ok..bolo...
D-I love someone..
Nan-ohhh...who is she..??
D-U too know her...
Nan-I know her...??? Who...??
D-Aliya...
She was shocked to the core as none of them had any idea about when they got that closer.
Nan-Dhruv...yeh kya keh rahi ho tum..??u and Aliya...??
D-No bhabhi ma...I don't know what she thinks about me...but...I love her...
Nan-Stop it Dhruv...did ur bhai know this...??
D-No...but...Bhabhi ma...plz...help me out...plzzz...
He said in a pleading manner.She calmed down and asked "What should I do now...??"
D-Just find what she feels about me...
Nan-ok...but...I have to tell to Manik..
D-Bhabhi maa...we'll tell bhai after we know what Aliya thinks...plz...
She again nodded and said "ok.."
...
Manik's phone beeped when he was shopping with Cabir.
"Why is Aliya texting me...??"He thought and called her number.
Ma-Hey Aliya...is everything ok...??
A-yeah Manik...wo actually...I have to talk to u...
Ma-ok tell me...
A-No...not like this...I have to talk to u in person...Can u plz come to Barista...??
Ma-ok..coming...
He left after explaining the scene to Cabir.
...
A-Hi Manik...
Ma-Hi Aliya...u wanted to meet me...
A-yeah...actually...it's about Dhruv...
Ma-Dhruv...???
A-Did he tell anything...??
Ma-About what...??
A-About...me...
Ma-U...?? I didn't get u...why will he say anything about u...??? Tell me clearly...
A-Manik...I love Dhruv...and I feel the same from Dhruv...I know that he shares everything with u...so I thought of asking u...
Ma-No Aliya...He hasn't said anything about this...but...u could have just proposed him..instead of approaching me...
A-But Manik...what if he don't love me...??What if I'm assuming things...?? I don't wanna take risk about our friendship...so...I need ur help...
Ma-ok...what do u want me to do...??
A-Just know what he thinks about me...
Ma-Hmm...then...??
A-We'll take the next step...according to it...
Manik just nodded and left.
...
After coming home,Manik was thinking about Aliya and whether to discuss that with Nandini.Even Nandini was thinking whether to discuss about Dhruv's matter with him.
"No..I shouldn't hide anything from him...It's better to tell him now itself..Dhruv is his brother..He has to know..."She thought.
Nan-Manik...
Ma-Ha...
Nan-I wanna tell u something...
Ma-Oh...even I wanted to tell u something...
Nan-Acha...kahiye na...
Ma-No..u tell me first...
Nan-ok..
She narrated the conversation with Dhruv and Manik was shocked listening her.
Nan-Manik...don't misunderstand..he wanted to tell u after knowing what Aliya feels for him..
Ma-No Nandu...I can understand...I was just thinking...
Nan-About what...???
Ma-U know what Nandu...Today...Aliya asked to meet her...and she said the same what Dhruv said...
Nan-What...????
Ma-Yeah...