24A. It's My Turn

In the evening,Manik was driving back Nandini to their house.

In the car,Nandini sat silent.Unable to control,Manik started.

Ma-Nandu...kya hua..??Is everything fine..??Listen..if u r missing ur family,then stay there for a day or two...and then come back..aise udhaas math raho...

Nan-waha mere liye koun hai...?? Sab log...including my brother...is on ur side na...Then why should I go there..??

Ma-What are u talking...??

Nan-Bhai ko bhi patha hai...hai na..??

She asked and Manik just looked her.

Nan-Boliye Manik jii...u r all one team...u teamed up just to fool me right..??I'm all alone...

She already had her tears.

Ma-Nandu...tum kaha ki baath kaha le jaa rahi ho...How many times I need to tell u...Hurting u or cheating u is not my intention...that was our fate..that's it...trust me...

He seemed annoyed by explaining everytime.

Nan-I don't wanna talk to u..

She said turning her face to the other side which irritated Manik to the core and so he stopped the car in a street and pulled her holding her shoulders.

Ma-What do u want ah..?? I told u the truth..and even I apologized...what do u want..?? Gussa mujhe hona chahiye...Because u chose to walk out...phir bhi...itnaa attitude...ok...I'll show u my attitude...U don't wanna talk to me right..??Fine...Even I don't wanna talk to u..especially when u stopped using ur brains..

He said in a go while gritting his teeth.Nandini was shocked seeing this reaction as it was least expected.He drove silently to their house and when they entered,they saw everyone Nyonika,Raj,Harshad,Dhruv,Cabir,Mukthi,Aliya and Navya holding sorry cards.Manik understood that it could be Dhruv or Cabir or Harshad behind the play.He stood silently while everyone,starting from Nyonika said sorry to Nandini.

Nyo,Raj-We are sorry Beta...

Nan-Maa Plzz...don't be sorry...U have given the best gift of my life...

D-Sorry bhabhi maa..

He said holding his ears.She smiled and side hugged him saying "It's ok Dhruv...No need to say sorry..."

C-Nandini...I'm sorry yaar...

Nan-It's ok Cabir...chod dho uss baath ko..

Har-I'm sorry Chutki...I had to follow to Manik jii's words...so..

Nan-Bhai...It's ok...don't be sorry...

She said and hugged him.

Muk,A,Nav-We are sorry...sab kuch jaan kar bhi humhe chup rehnaa pada...

She hugged them and said "Tum log kab se sorry kehna shuru kiya.."

They smiled and hugged.Nandini suddenly looked at Manik and thought "Shayad mein kuch zyada hi react hua hu..."

She took her steps towards him and he just stormed to his room leaving behind a shocked Nandini.

I know...I know chota hai....

I've wrote long and made it into 4 parts...

200 votes on this will give u part B...that too today...otherwise update on Apr 10th...

Bye for now...

(Kya kya karna pad raha hai yaar writers ko votes pane ke liye😭😭😭)