19B. I'm Ready

"Nandu...It's almost lunch time...Shall we have lunch..??"He asked and she nodded.

He offered a chair like a perfect gentleman and took his seat beside Nandini.

He had a look at all the dishes and then came his servant Kamala Thai.

Kamala-Baba...aap aa gaye...??kaise ho...??

Ma-Mein theek hu thai...aap kaise ho...??

Nandini never expected that Manik would be that sweet to his servants too.

Kamala-Mein theek hu baba...

She said and looked at Nandini.

Ma-Nandu..yeh kamala thai hai...she lives here...bachpan se jaanthi hai mujhe...Aur thaai...yeh Nandini...my...my...princess...

Nandini gave a look at him and Kamala thai looked at him in confusion as she couldn't understand what princess means.

Kamala-Mathlab..??

Ma-haa...princess means raani hai...

Kamala-Raani..??? kaha ki raani...??

She asked naughtily but she understood his meaning.

Ma-meri Dil ki...

He answered while his gaze stuck on Nandini and she bent her down as she couldn't tolerate his love.

Kamala thai smiled and said "Acha Baba...khaana khayiye...aap kal bathaya na aap aane waale hai..iss liye mein aap ki pasand ki cheeze banayi hu..."

Manik smiled and served for Nandini and to himself.

He tasted a dish and said "Waah...thai..amazing...matar paneer karna koi aapse seekhe..."

She smiled proudly and went inside kitchen.

Ma-Nandu...u also taste it na...it's amazing..

He said and forwarded a spoon of curry to her mouth and they shared an eye-lock.

"May I..??"He asked formally.

She nodded and ate it from his hands.

"Nice na..??"He asked.She nodded.

He again forwarded a spoon and she ate that too.Manik again had his victorious smile looking at her.

They finished their lunch and Manik asked "Nandu...wanna have a look at my room..??"

She nodded slightly and walked behind Manik.

He opened the door and the first thing she noticed is a portrait containing a guy and girl.

Before he could see her questioning eyes,he answered himself "Nandu...This portrait...mein ne banwaaya tha...that's about our first meet..."

Then she could clearly understand the scenario and the inner meaning in it.

"Nandu...That is the most wonderful day I had...when I saw u...for the first time...It is the most important day of my life..."

She moved forward and traced her fingers on the portrait.A thin line of tear flown down her eyes.Manik went behind her and she could feel his presence at her back.He silently traced his fingers on her waist and slightly back-hugged her.Unknowingly she was lost in his touch,closing her eyes.He moved her hair to one side and gently placed his lips on her neck.She touched his hands which are on her stomach and is completely lost by now.She rested back her head on his chest and enjoyed the moment.