8. Slowly You'll Get To Know Me

Part-8

Mukthi drove Nandini to college and all this while,Nandini's eyes kept on searching for him.Mukthi saw this from mirror and asked "Nandu...are u searching for someone...??"

Nan-No..not at all...She focused on the mirror and started talking to Mukthi but her eyes went on wandering all over to see him.

Manik,who has hidden behind something,felt very happy seeing her searching for him.

While walking in the corridor

"Navya sahi thi...aisi random guys pe trust nahi karthe...Stupid me..pagalon ki tarah I was searching...but usko mere baare mein sab kuch patha hai...and why my heart filled with joy when he said I love u..itni saari proposals mein ek baar bhi nahi hua aisa...ho kya gaya mujhe..??" She thought to herself while Mukthi kept on blabbering something ignoring whether Nandini is listening or not.

Nandini couldn't concentrate on any of the lectures but kept on remembering his talk.

Muk-Nandu...ab leisure hour hai na...assignments complete karenge...waise bhi kal movie jaana hai..so we'll complete them today itself..

Nan-Ok...I kept my incomplete sheets in my locker...I'll get them..

Saying this she went to open her locker.To her surprise,a greeting card wishing her "Have a nice day",a visiting card stating his position in Malhotra group of industries and red rose are present besides her sheets.

She smiled a little and thought "meri locker open kaise kiya hoga...??"

"Stop stressing urself thinking that how I opened ur locker...Manik Malhotra has his own ways...dheere dheere patha chalega..." was written inside the greeting card.

She saw the card lovingly and examined the visiting card.

"Ask ur friend not to stress herself in finding my details"was written on back of card.She smiled and was already habituated to getting surprised.She came back with all the things in her hand and Mukthi,Aliya gave a naughty look at her.Navya was not at all pleased with this.

Muk-Arey waah...yeh ladka bahut hoshiyaar hai...

A-ha Nandu...and this card is sooo beautiful...

Nandini just smiled and gave visiting card to Mukthi.

Muk-lagtha hai iss hottie ko koi experience nahi hai ladikiyon mein...koi business deal ki tarah visiting card rakha hai...

Mukthi and Aliya laughed having a hi-fi.

Nan-Nahi Mukthi...I think his intention is to provide a proof that he's not any loafer or road-side romeo types...That's why he has kept his card over there...Just to say that he has settled his career...

Muk-yeahhh...ho saktha hai...

Displeased Navya snatched the card from Mukthi's hand and tore into pieces.

A-what are u doing Navya..??

Nav-Nandini..listen...kuch bhi karne se pehle apne family ke baare mein soch liya karo...

Nan-Ab mein ne kya kiya...??She asked slowly being hurt.

Nav-Tumne kuch nahi kiya...aaage chal kar kuch karne se pehle socho...aur yeh visiting card...we can make any fake visiting card if we want...so don't trust this kind of cheap tricks...

Nandini nodded but thought "Not as cheap as u think Navya...I know u r concerned about me...but still my heart isn't ready for distrusting him..."

Muk-yaar Navya...kya kiya tumne...kam se kam uska phone number note kiya hota...

Navya gave a  deadly glare at everyone and soon they started their assignment work.

Little did they know,Nandini has already stored his number on her phone.