27C. Two Became One

Manik scratched his head and looked at Nandini.He isn't able to decide whether to laugh or cry for his own situation.

"Kya hua..??Kuch miss kardhiya mein ne..??"She asked again.

He pulled her cheeks,unable to tackle her cuteness and said "U just look like a kid...6 years old kid.."

She made an O face and said "I'm not kid..I'm 23 ok.."

"Ohhh...great...(Clapped his hands)But still don't know what happens inside the duvet...!! Seriously Nandu..I still can't believe this...Mukthi aur sab log itne bold hai na..u guys don't talk about this..??"He asked.

"No..we generally talk about heroes and their costumes..."She said with a foolish smile.

"Uff heroes...Nandu...u said u are all mine na...What did u mean..??"He tried to get answer from her only.

"I meant that u can show everything on me..ur anger,frustration,love anything..I'll tolerate..."She answered genuinely.

"What do u mean by my limits..??"He asked again giving another try.

"Wo...I knew u'll stop before kissing my lips...that was ur limit..."She said slowly.

He took a deep breath and asked giving the last attempt "Nandu...Do u know how children are born..??I mean how a child gets into mother's womb..??"

"Lip kiss se.."She said casually as if it was easiest question he asked.His eyes popped out listening the answer.

"So this means...u don't know anything beyond ur so called lip kiss..??"He asked in disbelief.

She nodded in a no slightly but asked "Uske aage bhi kuch hai kya...??"

"Arey meri maa..sab kuch uske baadh hi hai yaar...Kaise samjhaaooo mein...!!! This means I have to explain everything..."He asked.

She looked at him in confusion.He made her stand up and said slowly near her ears "Nandu..listen to me carefully...This is the most important lesson u have to learn.."

"Kyun..??exam hai kya..??"She asked as she wanna be sarcastic but Manik's frustration has no bounds.

"Acha sorry..kahiye.."She smiled and said.

He pulled her closer holding her waist and kissed her forehead and asked "Shall I start..??"

She nodded in yes.He then kissed her eyes,cheeks and stopped at lips.

He cupped her face and said "I Love You Nandu...and I really love this child in u...Stop me whenever u r uncomfortable..."