24D. It's My Turn

Next morning,

Nandini woke up to see Manik still sleeping.She smiled seeing his calm face and hesitatingly moved her hand to his hair and ruffled a little.He cuddled by her touch and she again covered herself with duvet like sleeping.

After a minute,she saw Manik hasn't woke up and sighed.She moved towards his cheek to peck him and then he opened his eyes.Nandini settled herself immediately and Manik sat on his place in surprise.

"What...??"He questioned firmly.

"wo...wo...Good Morning..."She tried to cover herself.

"Itni paass aa kar kehni thi kya..??"He asked and stood to fresh up.

"Manik jii.."She called him to stop and he turned to see her.

"Mein...ek baar...college ho kar aao..???"She asked as if she is seeking his permission.

"jaana hai toh jao...why are u asking me...??"He answered recklessly.

"Hadh hai...U r my husband...aap se toh poochni chahiye na.."She said.He sat beside and grabbed her shoulders saying "Husband...!!! Aur jab kal car mein..chilla chilla ke baath kar rahi thi...??? Tab bhool gayi kya I'm ur husband...!!???"

She couldn't answer but mumbled a "Sorry" and he left her shoulders.

"Anyways...u can go wherever u want to..no need of taking my permission.."He said and went for jog.

"Itnaa gussa...!!! It means I don't even know what gussa means...!!!" She thought and went to freshen up.

Manik returned from his jog and saw Nandini got ready wearing a light green chudidhar and was near the mirror.He glanced at her and grabbed his towel.

"Manik jii..."She called to stop him when he was heading to washroom.

She pointed her index finger towards the sindhoor box on the table.He raised his eyebrows and she next pointed her index finger to her maang.He took a deep breath and slowly filled her maang.

He turned to leave but stopped when she coughed.Now,she pointed towards those boxes of mangalsutra asking him to select one.He gave a look at her dress and selected one.When he was about to hand over it to her,she moved forward and gave access to tie it.He smiled in heart and kept it.

Unexpectedly,she bent down to reach his feet and immediately he stopped her and said sarcastically "Bas bas...zyada filmy banne ki zaroorat nahi..."

"Mein...Mein filmy nahi ban rahi hu...because of u,I haven't enjoyed my marriage..so u have to marry me everyday...samjhe aap.."She said and left the room.

He smiled a little and thought "May be she is correct...she hasn't enjoyed the marriage...but still..she is blaming me entirely...Chalo Manik beta...dose badaana padega..."

Ignore mistakes...

Pheww ho gayi A,B,C,D milaake lambaa update...

Ab koi target nai hai...bcz next update on APRIL 10th...

So aaram se votes n comment karna...gayab math ho jaana plzz...

Anyways bye for now...

ParyelRaichand , Teju😚 , monishafa and all the others who has commented THANK YOU so much...😚😚😚

UPDATE SOON math daalna plzzzz...remember my warning...

So on 3rd Apr- Still I love you
6th Apr- The witness
8th Apr- Revenge love story

This story on 10th April...clear..?

Bye for now...😊