24C. It's My Turn

Manik released his hand and opened the door.Dhruv stood there holding a tray with food.He just pushed Manik and entered the room and sat comfortably on the couch.

D-Bhai...U forgot to feed me...Bhabhi maa kya aa gayi,u forgot me..

He complained making a child face while Manik looked at Nandini angrily.

Ma-Nahi beta...aisi baath nahi hai...

He said and started feeding him.Nandini admired the bond that they are sharing.

D-Bhai..why did u skip ur dinner...??

He asked while chewing his food.

Ma-Wo..I'm not hungry...

D-Oh...so iss liye...Bhabhi maa...u too skipped ur meal na...?? Adarsh patni ho yaar...

He praised and Manik,Nandini exchanged looks.

D-Acha koi baath nahi..Bhai..feed Bhabhi maa too..

Both of them had a shocking expression.

Nan-No Dhruv...U carrion...even I'm not hungry...

D-Arey aise kaise...Bhai..come on...feed her...and my dinner is over...now it's ur turn...

Having no other option as he never said no to Dhruv,Manik took another plate and took a spoonful of rice near her mouth.She hesitatingly opened her mouth and ate it.Dhruv clapped and said "Wonderful...now Bhabhi maa...come on..u too feed Bhai..."

Nan-Mein...??

She exclaimed and looked at Manik while he said his assurance with his eyes.Manik started searching for something and Dhruv asked "Bhai..what are u looking for..??"

Ma-Extra spoon...

D-It's ok bhai...ek spoon se kha lijiye...waise bhi...haven't u heard this..Jhoota khane se pyaar badtha hai...

He said and Manan exchanged looks.Nandini took the spoon from his hands and fed him.All Manik wanted was just to freeze the moment forever.Manik licked the spoon purposely and Nandini observed it.Now it's Manik's turn.He forwarded the same spoon and Nandini ate it and bent her down with shyness.

D-Now it's dessert time...

He said and forwarded bowl of dessert in between them.Manik followed the process of feeding Nandini first.Then she took the turn and fed him.

D-Bhai...kaisa hai...??yummy hai na...??

Manik who was already lost in the moment,just said "Kuch zyada hi meetha hai..."

Dhruv smiled naughtily and said slowly "I knew it.."

Manik came out of his senses and cleared his throat.Nandini too felt shy in front of Dhruv and bent her head down.

After all the slight romance planned by Dhruv,he wished good night and Nandini just locked the door.As soon as she locked the door,Manik pulled her holding her arms.

"Why didn't u remind me about Dhruv..??"He asked while gritting his teeth and Nandini couldn't answer looking at his eyes.

"Mein...mein bas...bathane wali thi..."She managed to stammer.He immediately left his hand and smiled sarcastically saying "Yeah...bathane wali ho... I should understand by now that u just stop ur words in ur heart itself..."

He said and went to bed.Nandini's eyes welled up by this and went to sleep after a little crying session.

Ignore mistakes...

Thank u all who has commented...that too lamba lamba even for the chotu update...

Part D is left...

Ab target kya rakhuuu🤔🤔🤔

1. 200 votes on Part A n B

2. Atleast 20 inline comments on this chapter with 100 votes....

INLINE COMMENTS jaanthe ho na...

Will b waiting...

And ha don't u guys dare comment UPDATE SOON...I'm back with the warning of muting those people...

Kuch zyada rude ho rahi hu na...😐

Kya karoo yaar...I donno wats d prblm...400 views bt not even 200 votes...votes ke liye bas ek fraction of second chahiye bas...

Ufff mein kisko samjhaane mein lagi hui hoon...

Update chahiye toh target khatam karna..warna wait till 10th April....