12.I Love To Tease You

Part-12

The girl came running towards Manik and hugged him tightly.Much to Nandini's disappointment,Manik too encircled his hands around her waist and gave a look at Nandini.Nandini,who was gritting her teeth seeing them,immediately lowered her gaze to avoid eye contact.

Girl-Baby...I missed u so much...

She said like a child after breaking the hug.

Ma-Oh Babe...I too missed u...

He said with fake cuteness.

Girl-Baby...who is she...??

She asked pointing Nandini.Manik looked at her and said "Yeh...iska naam Nandini hai...aur iss ke aage mujhe kuch nahi patha..."

Nandini made an O face listening this and gave a deadly glare at Manik.

Ma-Nandini...This is Soha...My girlfriend...

He said stressing the word girlfriend and making his grip tighter on her.Tears welled up in her eyes and Manik observed this.

S-Hey Nandini...

Nan-Hi..

She said slowly.

Ma-Babe...it's too hot here...U go and wait in the car..I'll come in a while...

He said to Soha.

S-Oh...So sweet of u Baby...Acha Come soon huh..

Ma-Ok..

Soha left to his car leaving them alone.

Ma-Kya hua Nandu..??Is everything fine...??

She lifted her head up to see him but didn't answer.

Ma-Arey..yeh tears...??kya hua...?? Kuch chala gaya kya...aankhon mein...?? He asked sarcastically.

Ma-Bolo...dard ho raha hai...?? Ya phir...bura laga...??Soha ko dhekh ke...??

She saw him while widening her eyes.

Ma-U only told na..that I deserve a better girl...so...

Nan-Seriously Manik jii...mein yaha one week se aap ke baare mein soch soch ke pagal ho rahi thi..aur aap dhoosri girlfriend bana liya...??

She asked him while those tears fallen from her eyes.

Ma-Dhoosri...??? Mathlab...pehli koun thi...??

He asked with a slight smile and Nandini has nothing to say.She turned to leave to avoid further embarrassment.But Manik held her hand to stop and pulled her towards him.

Ma-Kya hua...?? Mujhe kisi aur ke saath dhekh ke khush nahi ho...???

Nan-Manik jii...Chodiye mujhe...aap ka girlfriend wait kar rahi hogi...jayiye...

She said firmly while trying to free her hand.

Ma-Wo...meri girlfriend nahi hai...wo meri best friend hai...kal hi US se aayi thi..bas milne aaya tha..

A mini-diwali was celebrated in her heart but she suppressed it and said "Whatever...chodiye mujhe..."

Ma-Ek baath ache se yaad rakho Nandu...u r the one and only girl in my life...

She freed herself and said "Manik ji...Itne samjhaane ke baadh bhi aap mere peecha kar rahe ho...This is not expected from u..."

Ma-Haa wo kya hai na...Manik Malhotra unexpected hi hothe hai...aadath daal lo...