17. I'm Back

Part-17

It has been six days since Manik left for London and he hasn't called Nandini since the day he shouted at her.

That evening,

Navya was waiting for bus.

C-Hi Navya...

Navya looked at him in shock and looked around.Understanding her tension,Cabir said"Navya...plz..tense math ho...I'm not here to know the answer...I just came to see u...and Nandini too...I'm not like other guys who harasses or tortures girls in the name of love...Take ur time...I mean it...plz daro math...I can't digest the fear in that girl's eyes whom I love the most...plz...We'll meet once u r comfortable..ok...relax...bye..."

Cabir was about to leave and stopped when Navya called him.

Nav-Cabir...

C-Haa

Nav-Do u mind having a coffee with me..??

She asked hesitatingly while Cabir smiled a little.

C-Yeah...sure...

They drove to nearby coffee shop and took their seats sipping coffee.

C-Navya...ek baath poochu...??

Nav-Haa...

C-for suppose...if u like me...will u leave me for ur family sake...??

She gave confusing look while Cabir eagerly waited for answer.

Nav-I didn't get u...

C-U know na..Nandini apni family ke liye apni feelings chupaa rahi hai...will u too do the same with me...??

Navya smiled a little and said "Cabir...I'm not that good at hiding my feelings...and rahi baath Nandini ki hai toh,,meri family uski jaisi nahi hai...U know Cabir...Nandu ka family usko bahut pamper karthe hai..par decision le ne ka right Nandu ko nahi dhethe hai..My family is not like that...I respect them and they too respect my decision as well...wo decision mujh pe chod dhethe hai par they make sure that I won't take any wrong step..."

She said clearly while Cabir relieved listening her.Then they shared a general conversation about themselves.

C-Acha Navya...aage kya plan hai...??I mean after studies...??

Nav-After studies...I have to look for a job...kya apne company mein job dhenge...??

Cabir smiled and said "Of course Madam...with pleasure..."

Nav-Waise...ek aur job bhi chahiye...Aliya ke liye...dhoge...??

C-Sure...why not...??

"Tum chaho toh mera position bhi dhe dhoonga Navya...ek job kya cheez hai..."He thought.

C-Acha Navya...Mukthi aur Nandini ko job nahi chahiye kya...??what about them..??

Nav-Wo...Mukthi is not that interested in fashion designing...and being an independent girl,she will do whatever her heart says...and Nandu ki baath alag hai...I think...probably uski family uski shaadi karva dhegi...

C-What...???

Nav-Haa Cabir...Actually they planned to get her married 2 years ago..but somehow Harshad convinced them..and she came to fashion designing just to postpone that marriage...but iss baar pakka...after completing exams,they will get her married...