20B. Unexpected

Ma-Ha tum..??

She was unable to answer and so she tried to leave from there.

Ma-U wanna say that u love me..right..??

He asked in desperation.

Nan-Manik...meri shaadi fix ho gayi hai...aap samajthe kyun nahi ho..???

She said with tears.

Ma-Don't u love me Nandini...??
He asked not knowing what to say.She was silent.
Ma-bolo Nandu...kya tum mujh se pyaar nahi karthi..??

He raised his voice a little bit with the fear of losing her.That thought of losing her crunched his heart into pieces.

"What am I going to do..??Control Nandu..."She thought and nodded in a no.

His frustration has no limits.

"Then why the hell do u come here...?? Maarna chahthi ho toh ek hi baar maar daalo na...aisa tukdon mein kyun...??(He held her arms and said)Yeh pyaar nahi hai...hai na..??Then why did u feel jealous when I was with Soha..??Why did u take the bangles from dust bin..??why did u call me when I was in London..??and agar pyaar nahi karthi toh why did u ask me to marry someone...???and what the hell are the answers to my questions yesterday..?? agar pyaar nahi karthi toh why are these tears for...??"

He said in a go and increased his voice for every question and every sentence.

She pushed his hands and freed herself in a jerk and said

"haaa...haaa...karthi hu mein aapse pyaar...(She screamed.)But...it's too late Manik..."
He went close to her and held her by her shoulders.
Ma-Nandu...come with me...mein tumhe zindagi bhar kush rakoonga...trust me and come with me...
Nandini looked startled with this reaction of Manik.

She moved his hands from her body and said "Yeh kya keh rahe ho aap...?? I can't do this..I can't break my family's trust..."

Ma-aur zindagi bhar aise hi rahogi..??

Nan-That's my fate Manik...I can't do anything...galthi meri thi...I'm late...and I'm sorry Manik...plz chale jayiye...

She cried closing her face with her hands.Helpless Manik left Nandini there and headed back to his house.

Dhruv and Cabir were eagerly waiting for his arrival and as soon as he came,they bombarded him with their questions.

D-Bhai..Kya hua..??

C-Manik..bol na...

D-Bhabhi maa I love u kaha na..??

Manik stood silently and said "She said that...uski shaadi fix ho gayi hai..."

C&D-Whaattt...?????

...

It was Nandini's mehendi.

Mukthi tried her best to convince Nandini but of no use.She came out of her room and she went to Harshad who was busy with some marriage preparations.

She pulled him into a room.

Har-Mukthi..kya kar rahi ho...??

Muk-I need to talk...

Har-bolo na...

Muk-mein Nandu ko aise nahi dhekh sakthi...

Har-Chutki...??kya hua chutki ko..??