13. Hidden Feelings

Next morning,

Mukthi and Nandini were walking along the corridor to their class.

Muk-What...?? U called Manik...???

She asked in excitement.

Nan-Ha...wo...wrong dial tha...

She said to cover the matter.

Muk-Acha...toh correct dial konsa tha...??

She asked teasing her.

Nan-Wo...mein...tumhe call karne wali thi...

Muk-Ohh...Then why didn't u call me...??

Nan-Bhool gayi thi...

She tried her best to cover up.Mukthi understood this and smiled.

Muk-Acha...bhool gayi...!! Theek hai...waise...what have u guys talked...??

Nandini made a face and explained the last night's prank that Manik played on her.

Nan-Wo koi unka friend hai Cabir...

Muk-And u believed everything that he said...?? I think wo sach mein Soha hogi...

Nan-Nahi...wo aisa nahi karenge...

Nandini,unknowingly defended Manik.

Muk-But...he might be lying right...??

Nan-No...wo mujh se kabhi jhoot nahi bolenge...

Muk-oah...Itnaa trust...???

Nandini kept mum not knowing what to answer.Just then, she heard someone calling "Diii"

They turned around to see a guy of same age and their eyes popped out seeing him.

Muk-Sameer...!!!

But the guy turned to Nandini and handed over a card and gift box to her.

Nandini looked at him in confusing expression.Mukthi suppressed her smile all this while.

Nan-Sameer...tum...mujhe...Dii..??

Nandini was totally shocked with this because that guy proposed Nandini and even followed her for 1 year and at last gave up saying "U'll come to me.."

Obviously,a guy who can't make a girl fall for him will say this dialog.

Muk-Yeh kisne diya...?? She asked in between her laugh.

He stammered and said bending his head down "Wo...ji...jiju ne diya..."

Nandini too smiled a little and said "Ok...u can go...Thank u..."

He bent his head down all this while and ran immediately.Mukthi laughed pressing her stomach and said "Seriously...Manik...Manik toh kamaal kiya yaar...Sameer...the one who has followed u for one year...Manik ne uss se bhi tumhe Diii bulwaya...!!!!" She couldn't control her laughter and Nandini too suppressed her smile and said "Bas...chup ho jao...But...aisa kya kiya hoga usne...?? I just hope wo Sameer ko maara toh nahi na..."

Muk-Nandu...Manik ki words are enough...He won't allow any dirt touch his hands...Chalo..have a look at the card.

Nandini opened the card and her heart melted immediately seeing the most beautiful SORRY card.

Muk-Wow...

Then she opened the gift box which is a bangles set of all colors as Nandini won't miss wearing bangles.