25. I Love To Love You

Not the whole update may touch ur heart...but atleast a few words or lines can surely knock the doors of ur heart...Don't hesitate to point those lines n ur feelings...because those r called INLINE COMMENTS...

Kuch zyada ho gayi na...

Let's just jump into the update...
------------------------

Part-25

Manik came out after freshening up and saw his clothes placed on bed.He smiled and got ready.At the same time,Nandini came downstairs and wished everyone.

Nan-Maa...Can I go to college once..??

She asked slowly.

Nyo-Haa Beta...but...ur leave is still for 4 days na...??

Nan-Haa Maa...but I have an important work...wo actually I wanna get my name changed in my certificates...aur I don't want to postpone it...

Dhruv came from nowhere and asked "Bhabhi maa Why do u want ur name to get changed...??"

Nandini bent her head down and said "Wo...Dhruv...Now my name is changed na..so..."

"Acha...changed to what..??"He asked naughtily.

She smiled a little and said "Nandini Murthy se..."

"Se...??"Dhruv looked at shyful Nandini.

"Nandini...Manik Malhotra..."She said.

But that little smile escaped not only their lips but also Manik's.He listened Dhruv and Nandini conversation unnoticed by everyone.He then came forward and wished everyone.After having breakfast,

Nyo-Manik...are u going to office...??

Ma-Haa Mom...meeting hai...I'll be back in 2 hours...

Nyo-Then take Nandu with u na...just drop her and pick her up...

Both exchanged looks.Nyonika winked at Nandini.

Ma-Mein..??

Nan-Haa...Aap...I mean...I may need ur signatures..

Though Manik knew the reason,he pretended and said "My signatures..!!!???"

Nan-Jii...

Manik looked at Nyonika while she said not to bother her,with her eyes.Manik too gave up and agreed to take her.

Ma-Chalo..

Nandini smiled seeing Nyonika and went behind Manik.

In the car,

Ma-Waise...why do u wanna go to college...?? Mathlab...I think ur leave is not over right..??

He asked purposely just to hear the reason.

Nan-Yeah...I want my name to get changed...

Ma-Kyun..??spelling mistake hai kya..??

He asked again as he hasn't got the expected answer.

Nan-No...I want my new name...

Ma-New name...!!???

He asked as if he hasn't understood.

Nan-Jii...wo...Nandini Manik Malhotra...

She said slowly and Manik fell in love with his name when it tagged hers.He so wanted to listen it again and again.